UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana: The Uttar Pradesh Government decided to assist the aspirants of the state who are preparing for various competitive examinations by rolling out a new scheme called UP Mukhyamantri Abhyuday Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना ). With the scheme, the government aims to provide free coaching and expert guides to the meritorious and hardworking aspirants who do not get proper resources for preparation as they come from deprived backgrounds.
The Chief Minister of the state implemented the scheme on 16th February 2021 on the auspicious occasion of Basant Panchami. The state aspirants who wish to get trained under the scheme for the respective competitive exam first have to apply for the scheme. The candidates will be selected based on an entrance test conducted by the Abhyudaya authority. Aspirants have to register for the test and qualify to get enrolled for the free coaching and training sessions.
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
The application submission process for the 2023-24 session entrance test will start in due course. The registration and all the coaching procedures are carried out through the online portal “Abhyuday”. Coaching will be offered in both online and offline modes. Offline coaching classes will be offered at various designated centres in all the 18 Mandals (divisional headquarters) specified for implementing the scheme.
A specific number of learners will be selected under each Mandal, and these students will be offered free coaching at the designated coaching centres. Those selected for free coaching will become eligible to get physical coaching at the allotted coaching centre under the respective Division.
Once the aspirants clear the entrance exam and access online and offline coaching, in the case of online coaching, they can avail of free digital coaching content in the form of live sessions, panel discussions, webinars, virtual classes, career counselling & guidance, etc. Along with the free coaching benefit, selected candidates will be provided benefits such as a fixed stipend of Rs.2000 per month for five months, tablets, etc.
Get complete details about the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Scheme online registration form, eligibility details, exam date, etc here in this article.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana UP: An Overview
|Scheme/ Yojana||Mukhyamantri Abhyuday Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना )|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of launch||24 January 2021|
|Date of Implementation||16th February 2021|
|Purpose||To provide free coaching for competitive exams to financially poor aspirants of the state|
|Mode of coaching||Online and Offline Coaching|
|Total Mandals/ Divisional Headquarters||18|
|Application date||To be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Abhyuday portal URL||www.abhyuday.up.gov.in|
Competitive Exams Under MAY
Here is the list of competitive examinations for which selected candidates are offered coaching under Chief Minister Abhyuday Yojana scheme-
- UPSC /UPPSC Exams (Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview) like IAS, IFS, State PCS,
- NEET (conducted by NTA)
- JEE (Mains) by NTA
- NDA by UPSC
- CDS by UPSC and other Military Services exams, Para Military recruitment exam / Central Police Force Recruitment exams etc.
- SSC/ PO / SSC / TET/ B.Ed. and other competitive exams
More competitive job-related and other examinations will be added under the scheme in the near future.
Features of MAY
- UP MAY provides a digital learning platform to meritorious competitive exam aspirants of the state.
- Virtual Learning classes are organised to guide the students at the state level.
- Free guidance and training are offered by the officers working in various departments of the state government, like IAS, PCS, IFS, IPS cadre, etc.
- Virtual classes are conducted at Divisional headquarters by content specialists.
- Online Career Counselling sessions are organised.
- Virtual guidance, interviews and doubt clearing sessions are organised by state government officials at each Divisional headquarters.
Important Dates of the 2023-24 Session
|Commencement of application submission||TBA|
|Last date of application submission||TBA|
|Entrance Examination Date||TBA|
|Release of entrance test result||TBA|
|Commencement of Coaching session||TBA|
Free coaching and other training benefits under this scheme are not offered to all the aspirants of the state. Check the primary eligibility conditions required for applying for the entrance test-
- Applicants should be prepared for a specific competent exam.
- Those who have qualified prelims of an exam are also eligible.
- Applications are open for all male and female aspirants.
- Aspirants should belong to Uttar Pradesh.
- They should be coming from a poor family. For this, they have to provide supporting documents such as ration cards, income certificates etc.
- There is no provision for reservation on the basis of caste/ category.
How to Apply for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
Applications are to be made only in online mode as no other option is available. Aspirants have to fill the application forms on the official Abhyudaya portal launched by the state government for this scheme.
The application process is divided into four steps. These are-
- Selection of exam
- Filling of Application Form
- Verification of Account
- Getting confirmation from the authority
Now, go through the detailed step-by-step application process shared below-
- Open the browser and search UP Mukhyamatri Abhyudaya Scheme.
- Click on the official link of the website i.e. (www.abhyuday.up.gov.in)
- Click on the Abhyudaya Logo given on the top left of the page.
- You can select language as per your convenience.
- Now, click on “Registration” link.
- Select exam for the exam for which you are seeking free coaching from the variosu options available.
- Application form for enrollment of examination will open. Fill exam information, personal examination, High school, intermediate details, graduate details. Agree to the declaration and click on Submit button.
The registration will be completed. All further confirmation-related notifications and updates will be sent to the registered mobile number and email.
The registration and application process for the scheme is free. The government does not charge any amount for registration.
Details & Documents Required
Aspirants need to have the following details and documents to get free coaching under this scheme-
- A valid mobile number
- Email Id
- Qualification details
- Aadhaar/ ID proof
- Ration card
- Date of birth proof
|Check More Information On||UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Official Portal|
|Get Related Updates Here||NVSHQ Homepage|