AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is one of the nine Navratna welfare schemes of the Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme was a part of their election manifesto and as promised it was successfully launched in the month of June 2019 by the new government. The implementation of this scheme was done on 15th October 2019. From the scheduled date the registration and implementation of the scheme on the ground level have been completed. All the updates on a timely basis will be brought to our readers through this page.
Latest: AP government has transferred 3,758 cr as the next tranche under their YSR Rythu bharosa scheme directly into the bank account of the beneficiary registered for the scheme on 16 May 2022.
UPDATE: The government has made a few changes in the scheme that are listed below: –
- AP CM Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy on Tuesday 15th October 2019 is going to launch YSR Rythu Bharosa (PM Kisan Samman Yojana) in Nellore District.
- The total annual amount to be paid to farmers increased to Rs 13,500 (Rs 7500 by the state government and Rs 6000 by the centre under kissan samman nidhi scheme).
- The State Govt. allocated a budget of Rs 5,500 crore AP YSR Bharosa.
- Initial Beneficiaries are to be given around Rs 40 lakh.
- Kanna Babu, State Agriculture Minister said yojana is also applicable to tenant farmers.
AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2022
Update: The list of RYTHU Bharosa beneficiaries will be displayed at every village secretariat office. Visit now your near secretariat office to know your detail. If farmers have objections, they can inform the officials before the launch of the program.
The YSR RYTHU Bharosa scheme is basically a welfare scheme for farmers under which financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of the state. The list of eligible farmers will be prepared and financial assistance as the scheme will be provided.
The newly formed Jagan Ready government has promised to offer financial assistance of Rs.50,000/- to the farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Rs.12,500/ 13,500 per year will be given to each family of the farmers from the starting second year. In addition to this free borewells and zero-interest loans will also be provided to eligible farmers. YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will also cover the establishment of food processing units and cold storage in all the constituencies of the state.
As it was mentioned in the election manifesto, a benefit of fee reimbursement will also be provided to the beneficiaries. The government will provide an allowance of Rs.20000/- to each student to complete fee reimbursement.
To get all the important details, keep connected to this article.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022- Details
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of launch||June|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Date of Implementation||15th October 2019|
|Target beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Mode of Implementation||Online|
|Login Here to Apply||http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html|
Key Points of AP YSR RYTHU Scheme 2022
Take a look at some of the key points of this scheme-
- Primarily under this scheme assistance of Rs,50000/- will be given to the farmers having land of upto 5 acres in the state. The estimated amount of assistance given to farmers will be Rs.10,625/- crores.
- Before the start of the sowing season (which include the Kharif and Rabi season), farmers owning the lands will be provided aid of Rs.13500/-
- Tenants farmers will also be given total assistance of Rs.2500/-.
- The key feature and most important point of this welfare scheme are that the amount that will be provided to the farmers will be deposited directly in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. This will avoid the interference of middlemen and also lead to the removal of corruption that usually happens in the disbursement of funds.
- The government will also provide the facility of borewells to the candidates. Under this, approximately 200 borewells drill rigs will be allotted to each assembly constituency. The digging of wells will be free of cost for all the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide free power supply in day time for around 9 hours.
Along with the aforementioned benefits of the YSR RYTHU Scheme, the government is also expected to provide more benefits to beneficiaries through the scheme. These include-
- The government will also build warehouses and cold storage in all 175 assembly constituencies.
- Irrigation projects that are pending will also be completed under this scheme.
- Farmers will also be provided assistance under the natural disaster fund.
- Various closed milk dairies will be reopened and a subsidy will also be given to the milk contributors.
- Road tax for farmer’s tractors will also be abolished.
- A subsidy of Rs1.50 per unit will be provided to Aqua farmers on power consumption.
- Under this scheme, the premium of insurance of all the farmers will also be paid by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. An insurance cover of around Rs.5 lakh will be provided to the dependents of the farmers.
This is a beneficial scheme launched by the government. Farmers who are eligible can register and take as much benefit from this welfare scheme. For more details, readers are advised to stay in contact with this page.
AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Eligibility?
The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to eligible farmers. The information provided below in this section will tell who is eligible and who is not-
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The beneficiary should be associated with the agriculture sector.
- All the farmers hold cultivation of 5 acres in the state.
- Only small, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants can get the benefit.
- Farmers of states other than Andhra Pradesh are not eligible.
AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Application Process
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme application online started and online application forms are available now. Visit the website and follow the step provided below to apply for this scheme.
- Visit AP YSR RYTHU’s official website: http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html
- After visiting the website, look for the login tab.
- Candidates who want to apply have to log in by entering their username and password to make YSR Rythu Bharosa log in to apply online.
LINK TO CHECK PAYMENT STATUS >> CLICK HERE
AP YSR Bharosa Beneficiary List 2022
AP Government has started the survey to prepare the list of beneficiaries for this scheme. Once the data will be collected from the prospective farmers the list of beneficiaries will be prepared and will be published online. The same details on beneficiary lists will also be updated here.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise list
Those who have applied for the scheme @ ysrrythubarosa.ap.gov.in can check the district-wise list by following the step provided below.
- Log in to the official website by entering your Mobile number, Password and Captcha.
- After successful login candidate can see the page displaying data like Name, Father Name, Katha number, district, Mandal, village etc.
- Make sure the account number and other details are correct.
All the beneficiaries are required to keep all the required documents ready with them. The list of all the important documents will be announced later. Check the list of documents shared below which all the farmers are supposed to have-
- A valid identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident/domicile certificate
- Proof of income/ income certificate
- Agriculture land proof
- Bank account details
- Passport sized photograph
Candidates must keep an original as well as a photocopy of each document ready with them.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a state-level welfare scheme.
- The scheme is targeted to benefit the needy farmers of the state.
- The list of beneficiaries will be made available soon to all citizens.
- The beneficiary list can be accessed online from the official website.
- The official website will be updated soon here on this page.
- The information shared in this article is not official completely and is based on information collected from various online and offline sources. Therefore, it is advised to all the readers to completely rely on the given information and wait for the official order and website.
- Readers are advised to stay in contact with this page for all the necessary details related to this scheme.