TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2023 @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Employment Renewal: TN Velai Vaippu is the employment registration process in Tamil Nadu. TN Vellai Vaippu is an online portal for online registration in state employment exchange. The TN Velai Vaippu online portal was launched on 15th September 2013. Since the launch of the TNVelaiVAaippu.gov.in online portal, candidates are not required to visit the TN Employment Exchange department for registration and card renewal.
Latest Update: Department of Employment & Training has advertised vacancies check notice given below
Latest Update: Study circle list of successful candidates is available below.
Readers should review the article shared below to get complete information on this portal. Here, they will find all the information related to TN Employment Exchange online registration process, tnvelaivaaippu online renewal, login, documents required, eligibility, etc.
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration
|TN Velai Vaippu
தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு செய்திகள்
|TN Velai Vaippu Registration Details
tnvelaivaaippu online renewal
|Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of Tamil Nadu
|Mode of registration
|TN Velai Vaippu Validity
Based on their qualification and experience, candidates assist in providing employment, so its a must for all to register at the employment exchange. It helps to inform registered candidates and other job seekers about various jobs.
You all must understand that to register at TNVelaiVAaippu; applicants must have their Aadhaar Card.
TNVelaiVAaippu Job Notification
The authority has advertised New Job Vacancies. Click on the link given here for more details.
TN Velai Vaippu Eligibility
Check the eligibility requirements for employment registration given below-
- Those who have passed class 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, etc. can register.
- Failed students are also eligible.
- Candidates with a driving license (knowledge of driving), Typewriting skills, Language certificate holders and other qualifications are eligible.
TnVelaiVaippu Documents Required
All candidates are required to have the following documents ready with them at the time of registration-
- All educational qualification mark sheets, certificates, and related documents.
- Provisional certificate for graduates
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (optional)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate (if a candidate is having one)
- Nativity Certificate
- Other certificates are relevant to job experience, sports, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), freedom fighter, widow, etc.
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor.
- Any of the following identity proofs- Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, Ration Card, birth certificate, domicile certificate, etc.
Candidates should note that all the documents are original and genuine.
How to register on TN Employment Exchange Online?
The complete procedure for employment registration is shared under-
For online registration, users need to follow the information shared under
- Visit the official website- https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- On the homepage, click on “For a new User ID Registration” link.
- A dialogue box indicating terms and conditions will appear.
- Read the important points and click on “I Agree” button.
- The candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill all the entries such as name, gender, date of birth, email Id, date of birth, mobile no., etc.
- Click on “Save” button.
- Take the printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials.
TN Employment Exchange Application-
After successful registration,
- Login the account with valid credentials.
- Select the district name.
- Fill in all the information asked in profile form.
- Submit the form.
- An acknowledgement containing the registration no., date, and employment exchange will be generated.
- Candidates should print the acknowledgement sheet and retain it for future reference.
- Now, candidates must produce and submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- Finally, an employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants. It mainly includes the registration date, date of renewal with other information.
- Candidates must keep this card safe for further reference.
Apart from online mode, candidates can also register through the offline mode. They have to visit the employment exchange in person for that. The complete process is shared as under
- Visit the concerned employment exchange office.
- Submit all the educational and experience certificates and documents till date.
- After verification and checking the credentials, candidates will be registered.
- After registration, candidates will be issued a registration no.
- Keep the registration card and no. safe for further reference.
TN Velai Vaippu Registration Fee
No fee is required to be paid; registration is totally free of cost.
How to do tnvelaivaaippu Employment Online Renewal 2023?
To renew the registration, users are required to follow the steps shared below-
- Go to https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Click on “Renewal” button.
- Enter the username and password and proceed further.
- Follow the instructions and complete the renewal.
How to Update Profile?
In case, registered candidates wish to update their profile by adding qualifications and experience then they can also do that online. They can take help from the steps shared below-
- Open https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Click on “Update Profile” link.
- Enter username and password.
- Add information to be updated.
- Follow further instructions and save the updated data.
How to Login into TNVelaiVAaippu?
After successful registration, candidates can log in to their account anytime. They need to follow the given instructions for logging in to their account-
- Visit https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Candidate login page appears.
- Enter information such as exchange code, gender, year of registration, registration number, user ID, photo ID, and password and click on login button.
Validity of Employment Registration Identity Card
The employment card issued to candidates will be valid only three years from the issue date. After three years, candidates must renew it to avail themselves of future services.
TNVelaiVAaippu-Exchange Code list
Candidates can check the code list of all the employment exchanges in the state of Tamil Nadu shared as under
|District Employment Office-Ariyalur
|District Employment Office-Coimbatore
|Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore
|Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore
|District Employment Office- Ariyalur
|District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai
|Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai
|Head Office- Chennai
|Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai
|Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai
|District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai
|District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai
|District Employment Office-Cuddalore
|District Employment Office-Dindigul
|Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore
|District Employment Office-Kanyakumari
|District Employment Office-Erode
|District Employment Office-Dharmapuri
|District Employment Office-Krishnagiri
|District Employment Office-Kancheepuram
|District Employment Office-Madurai
|District Employment Office-Namakkal
|District Employment Office-Karur
|Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai
|The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai
|District Employment Office-Nagapattinam
|District Employment Office-Pudukottai
|District Employment Office-Salem
|District Employment Office-Sivaganga
|District Employment Office –Perambalur
|Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy
|District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram
|District Employment Office-Trichy
|The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy
|District Employment Office-Theni
|District Employment Office-Thanjavur
|District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai
|District Employment Office-Thirunelveli
|District Employment Office-Thiruvarur
|District Employment Office-Tiruppur
|District Employment Office-Tuticorin
|District Employment Office-Thiruvallur
|District Employment Office-Nilgiris
|Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris
|Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore
|District Employment Office-Vellore
|District Employment Office-Villupuram
|District Employment Office-Virudhunagar
- Candidates with a Postgraduate (PG) and Professional Graduate Degree can apply only through the Regional Employment Office.
- Candidates are advised not to enter any incorrect information while registering.
- In case of discrepancies or omission in registration details, candidates must approach the concerned employment exchange along with relevant documents and certificates in person.
- Candidates must keep their registration ID and card safe for further reference.
- Before login, users should follow the login information mentioned on the website’s homepage.
- Registered candidates can update their profile anytime by adding qualifications and job experience.
- To avail the services and benefits provided by employment exchange, registration should be renewed after every three years.
Phone No.- 044-22500124
If you have any TN Employment Exchange related doubts or problems with TNVelaiVaippu registration, then comment below, and our team will assist you.