UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme is an initiative taken by the state government of Uttar Pradesh through which the authority assists Rs. 51,000/- to the beneficiaries who are covered under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.
Applicants who want to apply under the Yojana can review the details in the article below. The UP Shadi Anudan Scheme will cover the beneficiaries from reserved classes, i.e. SC, ST, OBC, and EWS. Applicants can apply for the scheme as the registration for the scheme is open.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023
Applicants will learn about the registration process, documents required, essential eligibility, and direct links to apply for the UP Shadi Anudan registration.
To get more updates regarding the latest schemes, please bookmark our page. Applicants can comment at the end of the page if they have problems understanding the terms.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched UP Shadi Anudan Yojana to assist girls in getting married financially. The assistance amount shall be provided for the marriage of a girl.
Applicants must undergo prescribed eligibility criteria provided by the government to apply for Yojana. The bride’s age should not be less than 18 years, and for the groom, it should be more than 21 years.
UP Shadi Anudan scheme applies to only two girls in a family. Apart from this, family income will also be accountable, whose details are shared below.
Key Points of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme
Applicants can get all the scheme details through the table below. The table depicts all the essential details of UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2023.
Also, we have discussed the major key points of the UP Scheme for providing financial help to the poor and reserved category people in the state.
|Name of the Scheme||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023 (Hindi Name)|
UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2023 (English Name)
|Governing Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched By||Mr Yogi Adityanath|
|Name of the concerned Department||Social Welfare Department|
|The objective of the Scheme||To provide financial assistance for girl marriage|
|Financial Assistance Amount||51,000/-|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Benefits of the UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2023 was launched by the honourable chief minister of the state, Mr. Yogi Adityanath.
The scheme launched by the UP State Government has various benefits for the people availing it. Some of the major and important benefits of the scheme are mentioned below.
- UP Vivah Anudan Scheme will be provided to poor families in reserved society sections.
- The scheme also comes under the Marriage Grant Scheme and covers all conditions under the section.
- The authority has set up an online portal where the beneficiary can apply easily.
- It may help to reduce the dowry practice functioning in the state.
- The authority will provide financial assistance to a maximum of 2 girls in a family.
List of documents required for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Before applying for the scheme, the beneficiary must keep some documents because their details will be required during the form submission. The list of such documents is given as: –
|Aadhaar Card||Contact Information||Category certificate||Bank account|
|Applicant’s identity card||Applicant’s marriage certificate||Income certificate||Passport size photo|
Essential Eligibility for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme
As the state government of Uttar Pradesh announces the scheme, only UP state citizens are eligible. The rest of the criteria are given as follows: –
- As stated above, the scheme is only for the state of UP; therefore, the applicant must be a permanent resident.
- The applicant availing of the scheme must be from the reserved section of the society, i.e. SC, ST, OBC or EWS.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years, and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme, the annual income of the family of the beneficiary in the rural areas should be Rs 46080, and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
Steps to apply for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Applicants can avail of the benefits of the UP Marriage Grant scheme by registering themselves on the official portal of the scheme.
Applicants can refer to the direct links present at the end of the page or can go through the simple steps mentioned below.
- Please visit the official portal of the Shadi Anudan, i.e. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- After this, the homepage of the official portal will flash on the screen.
- Now, from the homepage of the official portal, click on New Registration, as shown below.
- Select your category, i.e., General, SC, ST, OBC, from the abovementioned option.
- After selecting the category, proceed further to fill out the application form.
- Now, the applicant has to fill in the information asked in the application form, i.e. date of marriage, district, urban-rural area, tehsil, photo of the applicant, photo of daughter, name of the applicant, daughter’s name, Hindu-religion class, caste etc.
- Enter the security captcha and click on the submit button.
- Hence, the application will be submitted, and the applicant can keep the reference number for future reference.
UP Shadi Anudan application form correction
After submitting the applications, the facility to make some possible changes can be done by the applicants.
For this, they need to go through the steps shared here: –
- After visiting the official portal of the UP Marriage Grant scheme i.e. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/, Click on the Submit application form revision / final.
- Now, check for the details mentioned on the application form and correct the details if any correction is required.
- Check your application number, bank account number, and password and apply by typing the captcha code on the page.
- Finally, save the application form and submit it.
How to check UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status?
If you want to know the application status for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme, please refer to the steps below: –
- Visit the official page of the Scheme.
- On the homepage that flashes on the screen, click on Application Form Status (Click here to know the status of the application form) (direct links mentioned at the end of the page)
- The applicant must now enter their application number, bank number and password. Apply by entering the captcha code mentioned on the page.
- Hence, the status of the application will appear on the screen.
How and where can one apply for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana?
To log in to the Uttar Pradesh marriage grant scheme, applicants must visit the official portal, i.e. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
Is UP Shadi Anudan Yojana for all categories?
Yes, Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General Classes, Other Backward Classes and Minority Classes can avail of the benefits of the UP marriage Grant Scheme.
What is the objectives of उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना?
Those poor families who cannot get their daughters married can easily get financial assistance from the government by joining the scheme.
The authority will provide financial assistance of Rs 51,000/- to the beneficiaries under the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.