AP Adarana 2 Scheme Status Check: Adarana is a scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government to improve the productivity of the Backward class workers, artisans etc. by providing financial assistance to them. Those who have already can check their Adarana 2 application status online. They just have to enter their application number on the online portal to check the status. To know more about the Adarana 2 application status, application form and other related details readers can scroll down.
AP Adarana II Scheme : Glance
|Name of the Scheme||Adarana|
|Article Category||Application Status|
|Launched by||Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
About AP Adarana II Scheme
Adarana is a flagship scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government for the Backward Class (BC) community that aims to minimize drudgery and improve service quality by modernizing and developing tools and techniques of the artisans. Adarana scheme was launched in the year 2018 by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. The scheme is relaunched in 2019 as Adarana 2 and an online application is currently available. Each day thousands of applications are registered by the eligible candidates and they are getting benefits from the scheme.
Adarana II Scheme: Objectives
- The main objective of the Adarana scheme is to provide financial assistance to the artisans belonging to the Backward Classes so that they can acquire modern tools.
- Empowering Backward classes by imparting training to them for the improvement of productivity and development.
- Application for Adarana is completely free of cost. No registration fee is charged to the applicants.
- The assistance is provided basically in three slabs viz. Rs.30000/-, Rs.20000/- and Rs.10000/- as units with 70% component of subsidy, 20% NBCFDC loan and 10% beneficiary contribution for procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
- There are a total of 125 communities under the backward classes that can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Check the list of occupations shared in the table below that are eligible for Adarana:
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone Cutting / Building Construction|
AP Adarana II Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme must go through the eligibility requirements first.
- The beneficiary must a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must belong to the Backward classes
- The beneficiary must be of age between 18 years to 50 years.
- The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey).
How to check AP Adarana Application Status?
Those who have already applied for Adarana can check their application procedure. Application status can be checked only through the online mode. Applicants can follow the given steps to check the application status online:
- Applicants have to access the official Adarana portal i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in.
- Now, applicants have to open the “Application Status” tab provided on the homepage of the portal as shown in the given picture.
- Applicants have to enter application no. in the space provided.
- On clicking the “Get Application details” option all the details along with the current application status will appear on the screen.
How to apply for the AP Adarana 2 scheme online?
Candidates who haven’t applied for Adarana II and are eligible must take benefit of this government scheme. They should apply before the due date to avoid disappointment. If you are willing to apply for it then you can follow the given procedure-
- Applicants firstly have to visit the official website of Adarana i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in. They can also click on the direct link shared on this page below.
- On the homepage of the portal, they have to click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- An online application dialogue box will open. Applicants have to enter their mobile no. in provided space and they will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on their mobile number. Now they have to enter the OTP in the field provided and have to click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED”.
- After the validation of OTP, the system will open the application form.
- Applicants have to enter the Ration Card No. Names of the family members will appear and applicants have to select their names. The selected name will be taken as the “Applicant name”.
- Other information such as the Father/Husband’s Name, Age, Date of Birth, and Address will be updated automatically from the database of the ration card and supply department.
- Applicants have to fill in caste/ category and educational qualification details and trade.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to upload the scanned copy of their aadhaar card in the prescribed format. After uploading they have to tick the checkbox and have to submit the application.
- After the submission of the application form, applicants will receive an application number. Applicants are advised to keep this no. safe as it is used to check the application status.
- The last step in the application procedure is the selection interview. Applicants have to appear in person for the selection interview that will be conducted at the MPDO office on the specified dates. The interview dates will be intimated to the applicants through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
Requisite Documents for AP Adarana II
There are a few requisites, which are essential for every application. All the applicants must have all the necessary documents and other required details before filling out the application. Below you can see all three requirements of the Adarana application-
- Mobile – Applicants must have a valid working mobile no. Applicants must make sure that the number provided by them is their personal number. It is because all the notifications, intimations and updates regarding the application are sent directly to the registered mobile no. of the candidates.
- Aadhaar Card – Aadhaar is also mandatory for the Adarana application. Applicants have to upload a scanned copy of their Aadhaar card in the application form. Aadhar card should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG/PNG format in a size of less than 1 MB.
- Ration card – The third important document is the applicant’s ration card. It is proof of income and category of the applicant.
AP Adarana II: Instructions
- Application status can be checked online.
- Those who have not applied yet can apply online before the due date.
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Only eligible candidates must fill out the application. In case of any discrepancy in the provided information, the application form will be rejected at the same moment.
- Application no. generated after the successful submission of the application form must be kept safe, as it is required to check the application status.
Hope you have understood the concept and benefit behind the re-launch of the AP Adarana 2 Scheme. However, if you face any problem in finding your application status or in applying for this scheme online, you can contact us through the discussion/comment form below and we will get back to your query ASAP.