SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2024: The State Bank of India has introduced the fellowship program named Youth For India for all citizens of India. It is a 13-month program in Rural Development. All young minds who want to contribute to society should definitely think about the program. The program was launched on 1 March 2011, and 27 fellows were selected in the pilot batch.
The program is conducted annually, and the officials receive many applications yearly. The officials do not check candidates’ marks in the qualifying examination. The person’s ability and ideas to develop the rural area are considered during the selection.
All interested candidates who are interested in applying for this fellowship program can apply online. The application process for the 2024 session will be active in the coming months. It is informed that only online applications are being accepted.
If an applicant submits an offline application, then it will get rejected. A separate portal has been prepared where all program activities will take place. The name of the portal is Youth For India. Readers can learn more about the SBI Youth For India Fellowship by reading the following article.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2024
Aspirants are advised that they must check the eligibility application for the given scholarship program above before applying for the SBI YFI Fellowship. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the program. Through the program, the officials aim to solve the challenges faced in rural areas. The selected fellows will be undergoing a transformative journey for 13 months, where they will learn to solve rural development challenges.
The selected candidates will also collaborate with the local government NGO Partners as communities to grow the grassroots movement. The whole journey of the fellowship program consists of four phases, i.e., unlearn, collaborate, build and sustain.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship
The State Bank of India YFI Fellowship program has been broadly divided into three phases, i.e., familiarisation, implementation and sustenance. It is informed that the selected fellows will also get financial support from the officials for their expenses. Detailed information about the support that will be provided to fellows is also mentioned on this page.
The direct application link has been attached to this page, making the application procedure easier. We have also mentioned details about the application process, eligibility, login process, etc., on this page.
youthforindia.org Fellowship 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Program||SBI Youth For India Fellowship|
|Launched On||1st March 2011|
|Program Period||13 months program|
|Application Form Availability Status||Not Available Yet|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Expected Date for the Commencement of Online Application||April 2024|
SBI Youth For India Fellowship Support
Here is the list of main support that will be provided to the selected candidates for the program:
- Candidates will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 15,000/- throughout the program to meet their living expenses.
- Aspirants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000/- throughout the program to meet their transport expenses.
- Aspirants will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000/- throughout the program for expenses related to the assigned projects.
- Services for language support will also be provided at the assigned location.
- After the satisfactory completion of the program, Rs. 60,000 will be provided as a readjustment allowance.
- Expenses of fair charge on travelling and 3AC Trains from residence to assigned location will be covered.
- The concerned authority is also going to provide health as well as personal accident insurance.
Focused Thematic Areas of the SBI Youth For India Fellowship Program
Given below is the list of the thematic areas where the authority asked their fellows to work in rural development:
|Food Security||Environmental Protection|
|Self Governance||Social Entrepreneurship|
|Traditional Craft||Alternate Energy|
State Bank of India YFI Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The officials have also specified some eligibility for the fellowship program that every interested candidate must attain. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the fellowship program. This paragraph provides the details about every eligibility set for the program. Below is the list of eligibility conditions:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of India, Nepal, Bhutan or Overseas Citizens of India.
- The minimum age of candidates during the commencement of the program should be 21 years old.
- The maximum age of candidates during the commencement of the program should be 32 years old.
- Interested readers must have at least completed the graduation before 01st October 2024.
SBI YFI Fellowship Selection Process
The officials have divided the whole selection process into two main phases. The selection process will commence by accessing the application form. Submission of the application form is the last step of the selection process. Once your application is submitted successfully, you must complete the online assessment.
After that, the concerned authority is going to conduct a personal interview. Once both stages are concluded, the authority will inform the selected users through email or SMS. After the confirmation, the offer letter will be provided to those candidates. Finally, the onboarding process will commence after the acceptance of the offer letter by the candidates.
How to apply online for the SBI Youth For India Fellowship Program?
All readers who still have the slightest doubt about the application process can make it clear by referring to this article. The application procedure has been provided most simply so no user faces difficulty. Here are the steps to apply for the fellowship program:
- Commence the application process online by visiting the website of Youth For India through the link mentioned here: https://youthforindia.org/
- Once the portal’s landing page appears on the screen, click the Apply Now option.
- Scroll down the new page a little bit, and a vast box will be available on the right side of the screen.
- You must provide your full name and email ID and tap the Start Application option.
- After that, the application form page will finally open a few seconds after clicking the above link.
- A total of 7 steps are available in the application process. You must follow all seven steps to complete the application process.
- After that, recheck the whole application form and finally submit the application form.
The process to check the Application Status
Here, we are providing the procedure to help the registered users check the status of the submitted application. The following are the steps following which readers can easily check the application status:
- Firstly, you are required to go to the official website of Youth For Indian website through the link mentioned here: https://youthforindia.org/
- After landing on the home page, click on the Login option available on the left side of the screen.
- After that, you must provide all the details that will be asked on the page correctly.
- After filling in all the details, tap on the submit option, and your dashboard will appear.
- There, you will be able to check the status of your application easily.
- After checking the status, tap on the log-out option, and the process will be completed.