Virchow Scholarship Program 2021: The Virchow Foundation aims at supporting such girls in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana who wish to pursue higher education but cannot due to economical instability. Such candidates will be receiving scholarships from the organization. The candidates who are willing to avail of the monetary benefits for educational purposes through this scholarship must apply for Virchow Scholarship Program before 31 December 2021. However, before applying for this program, candidates must check all the details such as eligibility, important dates, amount and more. To do so, check the article given below.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2021
The Virchow Foundation is an international organization that aims at raising awareness and sustainability at the global level. This organization has been helping the general public largely to support their well-being. Currently, as per the Corporate Social Responsibility Program, the organization is inviting online applications for their “Virchow Scholarship Program 2021“. This scholarship will benefit and support the underprivileged girls in Arunachal Pradesh and Telangana. Such girls will be given an opportunity to pursue post-matric education by availing assistance from this scheme. Girls who will clear the eligibility criteria will have to apply online for the scholarship.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2021: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Virchow Scholarship Program|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Aim||To support post-matric education of meritorious girls of economically weak backgrounds|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible Girl students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year for 10th pass and Rs.15,000 per year for 12 pass|
|Courses Covered||Post-Matric School level and Diploma or Degree Graduation courses|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2021|
Aim of Virchow Scholarship Program
There are many girls who are bright and achieve decent marks. However, a few of them have to drop out due to financial issues. This is not only heartbreaking but also very sad since deserving and meritorious students have to give up on their dreams. This also results in harmful consequences on such girls on their future as they have to depend upon the patriarchal headed family members for survival.
Thus to benefit such girls and contribute to the welfare of such girls in the states of Telangana and Arunachal Pradesh, Virchow Foundation launched this scheme. Additionally, the organisation will also be able to support the notion of Women Empowerment. This scheme is launched under the project of Corporate Social Service.
Virchow Scholarship Program Amount
The candidates who will be eligible can apply for monetary benefits through this scholarship. The Virchow Foundation will be awarding a yearly amount to candidates who will get selected. The girls will receive an amount of Rs. 10,000 if they are currently in Class XI and have passed the previous class, that is, matriculation. The candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent and are currently studying in Diploma or Degree Courses of Graduation level will receive monetary benefits of Rs. 15,000 per annum. These scholarships can be availed by such candidates for a year.
Have a look at some other scholarship
- Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship for NER
- PM Scholarship Scheme
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child
- AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme
Utilisation of Virchow Scholarship Amount
The Scholarship can be used by the candidates for educational expenses. The following expenses fall under the category of educational expenses:
- Payment of Institution’s Tuition fee.
- Accomodation expenses such as hostel inside or outside the premises.
- Internet that moght be needed to study through the medium of online classes.
- Electronics needed to study online.
- Coaching Fees or other tuition fees.
- Stationery and educational Books.
- Miscellaneous expenses that might be needed during the study.
Eligibilty Criteria for Virchow Scholarship Program
Before applying for the scholarship, the candidates must closely check the eligibility criteria. Only candidates who clear the criteria will be selected. Ineligible candidates will be automatically rejected. Thus, the following conditions need to be noted:
- Only girls who are studying in Post Matriculation level can apply for this scholarship.
- Residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh will only be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be at least Class X pass in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates must be either studying in Class 11 or graduation or diploma from Government aided institutions.
- Candidates of any stream can apply for the scholarship.
- At least 70% marks should have been scored by the students in the previous examinations, that is, Class 10 or 12.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 6 lakh per year combined from all the earning sources.
- Children whose parents work as employees in the corporation of Virchow and Buddy4Study will not be considered as eligible.
Documents to upload with Application Form
The following documents must be uploaded along with the online application form. The candidates must also possess the original copies of each document in order to submit them at the time of verification of the candidate. The documents will have to upload in the format, sizes, and dimensions as required by the authorities in the online form.
- Photograph and signatures of the applicant
- Marksheet of the previous class whose examination has been passed, that is, class 10 or 12.
- An identity proof such as Aadhaar card or Voter identity card or Driving license or PAN card or any other identification proof issued by the Government of India.
- A proof of admission in the current year of study. Fee receipt, admission letter, identity card, bonafide certificate that is issued by the institution can be accepted as Admission Proof.
- Income certificate to prove the annual income of the family
- Details of the bank account of the applicant for direct teansfer of scholarship amount.
Application Form of Virchow Scholarship Program
The only application procedure that has been informed by the authorities is online only through the Buddy4Study portal. No offline applications will be accepted. To apply online for the scholarship, follow the given method:
- Open the official Buddy4Study portal at www.buddy4study.com.
- On the home page, head to the top menu.
- Open the “Scholarship” dropdown menu.
- Click on “View More” under the section of “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- The scholarship page for Corporate Scholarships will open up.
- In the “Featured Scholarships” section, click on “Virchow Scholarship Program 31-Dec-2021“.
- Click on the ‘”Apply Now” option on the page.
- The Login form of Buddy4Study will open.
- Enter the Login credentials of a registered ID or sign in to register on the page using Gmail account or Email ID or Facebook account or even Mobile number.
- The “Online Application Form Page” will consequently open up.
- The “Virchow Scholarship Program” application form will now open up.
- Tap on “Start Application” to start filling the application form.
- Fill in all the details required in the online scholarship application form and upload the aforementioned documents in proper formats.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” by ticking ion the boxes and then tap on “Preview” top recheck the application. Make changes in the ap[plication form, if necessary.
- Finally, click “Submit“.
Important Links and Contacts
|Official Virchow Foundation Page||virchowprize.org|
|Application Link for Virchow Scholarship Program||https://www.buddy4study.com/page/virchow-scholarship-program|
|Virchow Scholarship Program Fellowship pdf||Click Here|
|Helpline||011-43092248 (Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM)|