Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Apply Online @agri.gujarat.gov.in: Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana was launched by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on 10 August 2020 to provide relief to the farmers of the state, under this scheme, the state government will compensate the farmers for the loss of the crop due to natural calamities or climatic change. The state government will provide compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare. Maximum compensation would be four hectares of loss due to natural disasters ranging from 33% to 60%. In case of crop loss of more than 60%. A compensation of Rs 25,000 per hectare will be provided to a farmer for a maximum of four hectares.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
The yojana will result in a boon for the farmers of the state. The government has allotted large funds for the welfare of the farmers. Farmers can have complete details about the registration process and the steps to apply for the yojana through the steps mentioned in our article.
The Scheme is currently available for the state of Gujarat. Announced by the chief minister of the state, Mr Vijay Rupani. Called “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana” a new crop insurance scheme. This is a new crop insurance scheme that has been started to benefit the farmers of the state. The farmers of the state have to bear the economic loss, especially during the Kharif season, due to the irregularity in rainfall. Now, if the farmer suffers from crop loss, then the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers for the crop loss. The farmer will also be eligible for additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund apart from the scheme, i.e. MKS Yojana.
Read the complete article to never miss any of the information about the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Complete Overview
The complete overview of the Kisan Sahay Yojana is depicted in the table below. Please refer to all information regarding Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana.
|Government of Gujarat
|Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation Department
|Compensation for crop loss
|Name of Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
|Chief Minister of the state
|Farmers of the Gujarat State
|Rs 20,000/hectare for 33% to 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
Rs 25,000/hectare for more than 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Objectives
Every year, there are a lot of farmers who suffer a lot due to crop loss. Generally, the Kharif season crops face a lot of problems due to uneven rainfall in the area. This problem is very serious for the farmer. Looking after the scenario, the government of Gujarat has launched the Kisan Sahay Yojana. This scheme replaces the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana for one year.
The main objective of the scheme is to help the farmers to recover from the crop loss they have faced. The assistance provides support to the farmer so that they can bear the loss which can be due to floods, uneven rains, and various other factors that cause damage to the crop.
गुजरात मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना Benefits
The yojana has huge benefits for the applicants availing the scheme. For more information, please refer to the complete article mentioned below.
- The farmer from the state of Gujarat can avail of the scheme.
- The government will provide compensation amounts to those farmers who have suffered crop loss due to natural calamities.
- The concerned authority will provide compensation of Rs 20,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) to the farmer who has suffered crop loss ranging from 33% to 60%.
- The amount of Rs 25,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) will be provided to the farmers who have suffered a crop loss above 60%
- 56 Lakhs of total farmers shall be benefitted from the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
- The scheme is free. The farmers do not have to pay any premium to secure their crops.
Essential Eligibility and Documents Required
The applicant needs the following documents to apply for the scheme. Please refer to the complete article below to have more information.
- The candidate should have a permanent domicile for the state of Gujarat.
- In case of loss of crops due to natural calamities, farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation provided under the State Disaster Response Fund.
- The farmer of the state of Gujarat can only apply for the scheme.
- In Kharif, this scheme will be provided so farmers can plant crops in the Kharif season with benefit of this scheme.
- The scheme replaces the PM Fasal Bima Yojana in the state of Gujarat.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Land Records
- Details of the crop loss
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport size photo.
Beneficiary List for Gujarat CM કિસાન સહાય Yojana
The authority will be releasing a beneficiary list through which the funds shall be allotted to the farmers who have suffered crop loss. The list of beneficiary farmers under this scheme will be prepared by the revenue department of the state government. Please refer to the steps involved in the preparation of the beneficiary list for the yojana.
- Initially, the concerned authority will prepare a list of villages/taluka that have suffered crop loss and damage due to natural calamities which include uneven rainfall, droughts, floods, etc.
- The department will then share the list with the revenue department within seven days.
- In the next phase, within 15 days, a special survey team will review the damage to crops.
- After completion of the damage survey, the list of beneficiary farmers will be announced by the order signed by the District Development Officer.
- There will be two types of beneficiary lists: 33% to 60% and loss of more than 60%.
- The assistance amount provided to both categories will be Rs 20,000 and 25,000/-.
Steps to Apply for Gujarat मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना
Interested farmers from the state of Gujarat who want to apply for this scheme can do so by tapping the link we are sharing below. The official portal has been launched for the Yojana. Applicants can apply for Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana by visiting the official dedicated portal.
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Application
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Information
|Follow For Related Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the scheme available for online registrations?
Yes, the scheme is available for online registration.
In which natural calamities the assistance shall be provided?
The government will provide assistance in 3 cases i.e 1)Drought 2)Heavy Rainfall & 3) Unseasonable Rainfall (Mavthu).
What is the assistance provided under the scheme?
The applicant will receive Rs 20,000 for crop loss damage ranging from 30% to 60%, while Rs 25,000 will be given for damage ranging above 60.