Basava Vasati Yojana | RGRHCL New List| Basava Vasati Beneficiary Status | RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana list.
The central government of India has announced many schemes to help homeless Indians. This article provides detailed information on this state-level housing Basava Vasati scheme. The people of Karnataka need to know about this scheme as it will help them get a house and a state-level competitive exam; the questions related to this RGRHCL Basava Vasati yojana can be asked.
The different state governments have also released various schemes to provide a home to every family living in the state. Getting a house is not tough for people from the upper class. For middle-class people, it is a bit challenging to build a house.
They must liquidate all their savings to make their dream of a house come true. But for the economically weaker section of the Society, it isn’t easy to build a house. So, the central and state governments launch different housing schemes for these people.
To help these people of Karnataka, the state government has launched the Basava Vasati Yojana. This scheme aims to provide a home to those who are economically weak and are permanent residents of the state. With this scheme’s help, many state residents will fulfil their dream of owning a house.
So, let’s know what Basava Vasati Yojana is and what its benefits are;
Basava Vasati Yojana
The table given below has some quick information about the scheme; check it before moving further to learn more about this housing scheme:-
|Name of Scheme
|Basava Vasati Yojana
|Level of Scheme
|Scheme Launched For
|Homeless people belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the Society
|Scheme Organised By
|Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
The state government of Karnataka has launched the Basava Vasati housing scheme. This scheme will help those who are homeless in making their houses. Under this scheme, an eligible citizen will get financial help from the government. Further on this page, you will learn about the required eligibility to apply for this scheme.
Only the permanent residents of the state can avail of this scheme. The Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited will monitor the above-mentioned housing scheme launched by the Karnataka government. The state government reserves all the right to make any announcement related to the scheme at any point in time.
This scheme is introduced to help the people from SC, ST OBC community, or the people who live below the poverty line (BPL). These people need a house more than any other community of Society. The places where the people from BPL live are usually congested and unclean. These people live in miserable living conditions. The type of surroundings BPL people live in can cause them many diseases as well, and since they are too poor to get the proper medication. Consequently a few of them die.
The death rate of the people living below the poverty line approves the claim related to their living conditions. So, to conclude the Basava Vasati Yojana, we can say that it is a need of time to help the people from the reserves category and under BPL. This scheme has the potential to lift the living standards of poor people, so let’s know who can apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme.
Basava Vasati Eligibility Criteria to apply
Follow are the basic criteria that a person has to fulfil to apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme;
- This scheme is only for the natives of Karnataka. So, to avail of the scheme’s benefits, you have to be a permanent resident of the state only.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed 3,2000 to get a home under the scheme.
- Applicant should not own any pucca house in other parts of the country
Some more schemes under Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
The primary objective of the Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited is to provide homes to homeless beneficiaries. The scheme under which the home is allotted to the unprivileged ones is the Basava Vasati Yojana. The state government has also introduced more schemes that are illustrated below.
Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitation Plan:-
Under the Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitation plan, the homes are provided to the citizens of the state who are the victims of natural hazards. Being a flood-prone area, the authority has to time allocate the people who are living near the seashores. The schemes provide houses to the beneficiaries who have enrolled in the scheme. The eligibility is the same as that of the Basava Vasati Yojana. The details of the scheme will be briefly explained in our next article.
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme
On the slogan of “Housing for All by 2022” by the Honorable Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi, the state government is planning to deliver around 1 lakh houses to the homeless citizens residing in the state. Applicants belonging to the category of BPL can avail of the scheme. The eligibility is the same as that of the Basava Vasati Yojana.
Under the CM One lakh housing scheme, the government will provide houses to the needy ones which will cost around 5 to 6 lakhs. The government also provide subsidy on the amount. Candidates who have not enrolled in any other housing scheme can apply for the CM One lakh Housing Scheme.
More information about the scheme will be provided in the next article which will be linked to this page. Candidates can refer to the end of the page to have direct links to the scheme.
How To Apply for Basava Vasati Yojana?
If the people of Karnataka fulfill all two conditions set by the authorities, then he/she must apply online to get the benefits of the housing scheme. People can apply online to send their application forms to get a house. Here is the process to send your applicants to the authorities to get financial aid from the government;
- Visit the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited’s (RGHCL) official website to apply for the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link to Basava Vasato Yojana; click on it.
- You can see the application form on the screen. This application form has questions related to the candidate’s personal information, fill it out in the application form.
- You will also have to upload a few documents. Keep them ready when you apply online for the Basava Vasato Yojana.
- Submit all the details online to complete the registration process. All the information given in the application form must be correct to get the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Basava Vasati Yojana
To apply to get financial aid from the state government, the applicants will have to upload the following documents;
- Aadhar Card as ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
Selection of the Applicants
The selection of the beneficiaries will be made by the MLA in urban areas and by the Gram Panchyat in rural areas.
How to Check Beneficiary Status of Basava Vasati Yojana?
The applicants can also check the list of the people of their districts who have been selected by the authorities to get the benefits of the scheme so far. For this, the applicants will have to log in to the page, and then they can access the beneficiary list of this scheme. So here we have given the procedure to log in on the page to check the beneficiary list;
Steps to log in to the Basava Vasati Yojana
- To create a user name, you will first have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- Now click on the Login tab given at the top of the website;
- A new web page will appear on the screen. From here, you must choose your district’s name and submit it.
- An application form will appear on the screen now, where you must enter all the required details and submit the form. Only you will have to create a user name and pass the word on this page.
- Use the same information you mentioned as a username and password in the form to log in to the website later.
Check Beneficiary Status
To check the beneficiary status of the district, you will have to follow the below-mentioned instructions;
- First of all, visit the website of the Housing Corporation in Karnataka.
- On the home page of the website, click on the login button.
- Now, choose your district and log in on the page with your login credentials. A list of all the beneficiaries of the district will appear on the page. It will be in PDF format. If you wish, you can also take its printout.
Procedure to Check Name Correction Report
The applicant can now view the name-correct report by following the steps provided below.
- Applicants have to initially browse the official portal of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) i.e. https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx
- The applicants will then find the rural and urban sections on the homepage screen.
- Select the area from where you belong and tap on the name correction report that appears on the screen.
- Now select your district, city, and town to get the reports.
- Click on the link and download the sheet for name correction.
Procedure to Check Grant Release Information List
- Visit the homepage of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) i.e. https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx.
- From the option of Urban and Rural. Select the link named Grant Release Information list.
- Click the “Beneficiary grant release information” option and the list will download in Excel sheet form
- Open it to check the list.
Some Important Links
The list of some important links for the Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL is provided in the table below. The links are the same for the Urban and Rural beneficiaries. Tap on the links to know more about the scheme.
|GPS Photo Click Status
|Physical Progress Report
|Geo Duplicate Progress
|Not OK Details
|Name Correction Status
|Subsidy Fund Releases
|Death Case Status
How to Access the other reports available online?
The procedure is the same as checking any report available on the website. The applicants will have to click on the ‘Report’ tab, as we also mentioned in the instructions above. All the reports associated with the scheme will appear on the page. You can click on the report which you want to access. There is no need to enter your login credentials here to check the reports. These reports are available for all.
If you want to contact the officials related to the scheme, then here is the address and contact number of the same;
The scheme launched by the Karnataka government benefits the neediest section of Society. With the help of this scheme, many homeless people will get their houses. At the time of writing this article, the government of Karnataka is not accepting more applications, but soon it will start accepting them.
The application submission process to have a house in Karnataka will resume soon. You can use this article’s reference to apply for some financial aid for having a house in any of the districts of Karnataka. If you have any further questions, you can write to us here in the comment box. We would love to help you.
|New Registration | Login
|Checking Name Correction Report
|Karnataka Housing Department
|For More Updates, Refer To
What is the objective of the Basava Vasati Yojana?
The objective of the Basava Vasati Yojana is to provide houses to unprivileged citizens belonging to the category Below the poverty line.
What are the essential eligibility criteria to avail of the Basava Vasati Yojana?
Applicants must follow the given eligibility criteria, i.e. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka, and the applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs 32000/-.