Technip Energies India, one of the leading organizations in India, is providing the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program to assist numerous female students who are underprivileged. It should be noted that female students should belong to the STEM background, i.e. from Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. In addition to this, the applicants should be from one of these regions mentioned, i.e., Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai.
Apart from this, the applicants can also be from the first year of B.E or B.Tech should be from any of the following streams: i.e. Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical. The corporate sector Technip Energies India is providing this scholarship scheme under the initiative of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
This article is dedicated to the Technip Energies India Scholarship Award details. It will include all the details, such as its procedure for application, eligibility criteria and other important details, such as the documentation required.
Overview of Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
The female candidates interested in applying for this scholarship programme must know the information in this section. These details will surely provide an important update about the scholarship programme. The information is provided in the form of a table below:
|Category of the Article||Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||Technip Energies India Scholarship Program|
|Sponsor of the scholarship award||Technip Energies India|
|Scholarship Award||Scholarship of INR 30,000 for one-time only|
|Scholarship for||Female students|
|Female Students from||Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths background|
|Female Students from||Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
Technip Energies India Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must read the eligibility conditions issued by the officials. Application received without satisfying the condition will be rejected. Here are some key eligibility that are required: –
- The first and foremost criterion required by the authorities is that the applicant should be a female.
- Secondly, they should be from any of the following regions: Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai. These regions also include Ghaziabad, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
- Thirdly, the candidate should be a first-year student of B.E or B.Tech (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering).
- They should also have obtained 70% marks in the 12th standard.
- Another requirement is that the applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs 4 lakhs overall.
- Lastly, the applicants should not be the ward of employees working in Technip and Buddy4 study.
Application Process for Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
The applicants who are interested and eligible for the programme can apply through the steps provided below:
- Firstly, open the online application portal for the concerned scholarship.
- On top of the homepage, the applicant will find a scholarship advertisement along with the “Apply Now” option.
- Click on that icon.
- Now the candidate has first to register themself if not registered.
- The applicant can register through their email or phone number.
- After registration, the applicant will be redirected to the official page of the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program.
- Afterwards, the applicant can click the start button on the page.
- Now, the applicants are required to fill in all the compulsory details and also have to upload the documents required.
- Finally, the “Terms and Conditions” will appear on the screen. Read them properly and then accept them.
- Eventually, Preview your application form and then submit the application form.
Documents Required for Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
The candidates must keep these documents ready for uploading in the application form. The documents are as follows:
- Marksheet of the 12th class.
- Government Authorized Identity Proof.
- Admission proof is required to exhibit that the student is in the first year. The documents can be fee receipts, letters of admission, identity card, or a bonafide certificate.
- Proof of Family Income such as ITR Form 16, salary slip, etc.
- The details of the bank account of the applicant.
- Coloured photo of the applicant.
Technip Energies India Scholarship Selection Process
Financial Status and marks secured in the qualifying exam are the two basic criteria that will be followed for selection. As a first step, the candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks of the 12th class and the financial status of the family. Afterwards, a telephonic interview will be conducted with the shortlisted applicants. The selected applicants will be called for document verification based on a telephone interview.
|Access Here>>>||Technip Energies India Scholarship Application Portal|
|Get More Updates Here>>>||NVSHQ Homepage|
The applicant can contact in the below details :
Can I apply again for the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program next year after obtaining the scholarship award?
No, you can not apply for the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program again after acquiring the scholarship award once.