The Nikon Scholarship Program is a scheme that aims to encourage careers in the fields related to photography. Its main objective is to help students pursue education in the field by awarding them scholarships. Candidates who wish to get economic assistance for their academic pursuits in photography shall observe the eligibility conditions and apply for the scheme by filling out the online form. Before applying, the candidates must observe details such as Nikon Scholarship Amount, Eligibility Conditions, Scholarship Application Form, and much more, as mentioned in the subsequent article.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2024
Nikon Private Limited is one of the prominent companies in the fields of optics and imaging. The firm will support candidates who wish to pursue careers in the same field. The candidate should be eligible and must have enrolled in a course related to photography. The duration of the course should not be less than three months. Additionally, the award has been announced up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The scheme was announced under the enterprise’s Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR project. The candidates can easily avail of the benefits and support their educational expenditures by applying for the scheme online.
Nikon Scholarship Program: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Nikon Scholarship Program|
|Authority||Nikon India Private Limited|
|Aim||To support careers in Imaging and Optics|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates who have passed Class 12 and are enrolled in photography-related course|
|Course||Photography Course with a duration of more than three months|
|Benefit||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Date of Availability of the Online Application||Late 2023 or Early 2024|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer Mode or DBT|
Aim of the Nikon Scholarship 2024
The foremost purpose of the scholarship program launched by Nikon Private Limited is to support the budding dreams of students in photography-related careers. Passion-based careers are usually the least preferred, especially when the students are financially unstable. Thus, to empower the aspirations of candidates belonging to families falling under the category of financially unbalanced class, can easily apply for this scheme and receive monetary assistance to carry out their further education in the specific field. The scheme will help all dedicated students willing to work in imaging and optics.
Nikon Scholarship Amount
The candidates will be awarded monetary incentives to support the fee of their photography-related course. The scholarship award can amount to up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The final payment shall depend upon the course fee the candidate is enrolled in. The amount will be directly disbursed to the bank accounts of the candidates. They can easily use it to cover the educational expenses related to the photography course.
Duration of Nikon Scholarship
The scholarship is a one-time program. This implies that the candidates applying for the Scholarship and are completely eligible shall receive the benefit of the amount only once. This amount shall be granted to support the fee of the academic course about photography, which the candidate who has passed Class 12 is aiming to pursue.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Nikon Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible to apply for the scholarship must only fill out the application form. The authorities will only award the scholarship to genuine candidates who satisfy the following conditions:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed Class 12 from a recognised board of education.
- The candidate should be pursuing a photography-related course of a duration that is more than three months.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum.
- Those who are wards of employees in Buddy4Study or Nikon Private Limited cannot apply for the scholarship.
Documents required for Nikon Scholarship Application
The candidates must upload certain documents while filling out the application form to verify their eligibility for the program. The following documents must be uploaded by the candidates while filling out the application form:
- Passport-sized photo of the Candidate.
- Scanned signature of the Candidate.
- Photo Identity Proof of the candidates as issued by the Government, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport or any other.
- Address Proof.
- Self-attested copy of the Marksheet of Class 12.
- Income Certificate of the current financial year to prove the income criteria of the Candidate’s family.
- The receipt of admission or enrollment proof in the present academic year of the Candidate.
- Fee receipt of the same academic year for which assistance is required.
- The Bank Account details of the Candidate in which the Scholarship Amount must be deposited.
Application Procedure for Nikon Scholarship 2024
The candidates must apply for the scholarship online through the implementation authority of the scholarship program, the educational web portal of Buddy4Stusy. The aspirants can only apply online, and there is no provision for offline applications. The initial shortlisting of the candidates will be based on the received online forms. Hence, the candidates must fill out the forms properly and only if eligible. To apply for the scholarship award, follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the official portal of Buddy4Study, responsible for implementing the scheme, at www.buddy4study.com.
- Open the dropdown list labelled by Scholarships on the portal’s main menu.
- In the list, check the option of Popular Corporate Scholarships.
- Click on View More under the same list.
- Check the section of Featured Scholarships on the page that is consequently opened.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the Nikon Scholarship Program 2024 option.
- The Nikon Scholarship Program information page will open up.
- Click on Apply Now to fill out the online form.
- The login prompt will open up.
- Log in through the previously registered account on the web portal or create a new one.
- After successfully signing in, fill out the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Finally, tap on Submit after carefully reviewing the filled form.
Nikon Scholarship Selection Procedure
The candidates applying for the Nikon Scholarship Program for the upcoming session must observe that the selection will be in the format of a multi-level process. The initial shortlisting will be after the screening of the received applications. The authorities will check the eligibility of the candidates as displayed in the online form. Completely submitted forms and fully checked details shall be processed to the next level.
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed over a phone call. The authorities might hold face-to-face interviews after the telephonic interrogation and decide if the candidate can receive the scholarship award. The amount will be directly disbursed into the bank accounts of the candidates. The candidates will be notified regarding their selection for the reception of the scholarship amount.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2024 Important Links & Contacts
|Check Out More Details On||Buddy4Study Official Portal|
|Get the Latest Updates Here||NVSHQ Homepage|
|Nikon Scholarship Program Helpline||011 43092248 (Available from Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM)|
|Nikon Scholarship Program Mail Supportemail@example.com|