Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23: The Nikon Scholarship Program is a scheme that aims to encourage careers in the fields related to photography. Its main objective is to help students who are pursuing education in the field by awarding them scholarships. The candidates who wish to get economic assistance for their academic pursuit in fields pertaining to photography shall observe the eligibility conditions and apply for the scheme by filling up the online form which has been recently released. The applications are only invited will 31 March 2022. Prior to submitting an application, the candidates must observe details such as Nikon Scholarship Amount, Eligibility Conditions, Scholarship Application Form, and much more as mentioned in the subsequent article.
- 1 Nikon Scholarship Program 2022
- 2 Nikon Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Nikon Scholarship Selection Procedure
- 4 Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 Important Links & Contacts
Nikon Scholarship Program 2022
Nikon Private Limited is one of the prominent companies in the fields of optics and imaging. The candidates who wish to take up careers in the same field will be supported by the firm. The candidate should be eligible and must have enrolled in a course related to photography. The duration of the course should not be less than 3 months. Additionally, the award has been announced up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The scheme was announced under the Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR project of the enterprise. The candidates can easily avail of the benefits and support their educational expenditures by applying for the scheme online.
Nikon Scholarship Program: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Nikon Scholarship Program|
|Authority||Nikon India Private Limited|
|Aim||To support careers in Imaging and Optics|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates who have passed Class 12 and are enrolled in photography related course|
|Course||Photography related Course with a duration of more than 3 months|
|Benefit||Upto Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Application Deadline||31 March 2022|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer Mode or DBT|
Aim of the Nikon Scholarship 2022-23
The foremost purpose of the scholarship program launched by Nikon Private Limited is to support the budding dreams of students in careers related to photography. The passion-based careers are usually least preferred especially when the students belong to a financially unstable background. Thus to empower aspirations of candidates belonging to families falling under the category of financially unbalanced class can easily apply for this scheme and receive monetary assistance to carry out their further education in the specific field. The scheme will help all such dedicate students willing to work in the field of imaging and optics.
Nikon Scholarship Amount
The candidates will be awarded monetary incentives in order to support the fee of their photography-related course. The scholarship award can amount to up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The final payment shall depend upon the fee of the course in which the candidate is enrolled. The amount will be directly disbursed to the bank accounts of the candidates. They can easily use it to cover the educational expenses related to the photography course.
Duration of Nikon Scholarship
The scholarship is a one-time program. This implies that the candidates who are applying for the Scholarship and are completely eligible shall receive the benefit of the amount only once. This amount shall be granted in order to support the fee of the academic course pertaining to photography which the candidate who has passed Class 12, is aiming to pursue.
Nikon Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible to apply for the scholarship must only fill out the application form. The authorities will only award the scholarship to genuine candidates who satisfy the following conditions:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed Class 12 from a recognised nboard of education.
- The candidate should be pursuing a photography related course of a duration that is more than 3 months.
- The annual income of the family of teh candidate must not exceed Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum.
- Those who are wards of employees in Buddy4Study or Nikon Private Limited cannot apply for the scholarship.
Documents required for Nikon Scholarship Application
The candidates need to upload certain documents while filling out the application form in order to verify their eligibility for the program. The following documents must be uploaded by the candidates while filling out the application form:
- Passport sized photo of the Candidate.
- Scanned signature of the Candidate.
- Photo Identity Poroof of the candidates as issued by the Government such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport or any other.
- Address Proof.
- Self Attested copy of the Marksheet of Class 12.
- Income Certificate of the current financial year to prove the income criteria of the Candidate’s family.
- The receipt of admission or enrollment proof in the present academic year of the Candidate.
- Fee receipt of the same academic year for which assistance is required.
- The Bank Account details of the Candidate in which the Scholarship Amount must be deposited.
- Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship
- Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2022
- MakeMyTrip Scholarship ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ 2022
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Application Procedure for Nikon Scholarship 2022
The candidates will have to apply for the scholarship online through the implementation authority of the scholarship program, which is the educational web portal of Buddy4Stusy. The aspirants can only apply online and there is no provision of offline application. The initial shortlisting of the candidates will be on the basis of the received online forms. Hence, the candidates must fill out the forms properly and only if they are eligible. The application window will close on 31 March 2022. In order to apply for the scholarship award, follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the official portal of Buddy4Study, which is responsible for implementing the scheme, at www.buddy4study.com.
- Open the dropdown list labelled by Scholarships on the main menu of the portal.
- In the list, check the option of Popular Corporate Scholarships.
- Click on View More under the same list.
- Check the setion of Featured Schiolarships in the page that is consequently opened.
- Scroll the list and tap on the option of Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 31-Mar-2022.
- The Nikon Scholarship Program iformation page will open up.
- Click on Apply Now in order to fill the online form.
- The Log In prompt will open up.
- Log in through te previously registered account on the web portal or create a new one.
- After successfully signing in, fill out the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents in required sizes and formats.
- Finally, tap on Submit after carefully reviewing the filled form.
Nikon Scholarship Selection Procedure
The candidates who will be applying for the Nikon Scholarship Program for the upcoming session 2022 must observe that the selection of candidates will be in the format of a multi-level process. The initial shortlisting will be after the screening of the received applications. The authorities will check the eligibility of the candidates as displayed in the online form. Completely submitted forms and fully checked details shall be processed to the next level.
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed over a phone call. The authorities might hold face-to-face interviews post the telephonic interrogation and then decide if the candidate is eligible to receive the award of the scholarship. The amount will be directly disbursed into the bank accounts of the candidates. The candidates will be notified regarding their selection for the reception of the scholarship amount.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 Important Links & Contacts
|Nikon Scholarship Program Application Link||https://www.buddy4study.com/page/nikon-scholarship-program|
|Nikon Scholarship Program Helpline||011 43092248 (Available from Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM|
|Nikon Scholarship Program Mail Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|