Essay on Save Environment: An essay on the topic, “Save Environment” is one of the most probable themes for a composition. The students who are preparing for the essay to write in an examination or a competition will seek to write an impressive essay so as to score better. Thus, they must sort out their head regarding all the points they are willing to make.
The essay needs to be written in an organised manner where all the events have to occur in a chronological manner and a slow is maintained. The students need to make sure that the language of the essay is fanciful and formal. It must reflect literary proficiency and grammatical command.
In the following article, we have provided a complete guide on how to write an Essay on Save Environment. Additionally, a sample is available subsequently for the purpose of reference. Furthermore, quotes are also mentioned subsequently to ensure that the essay seems impressive. Read carefully and write while referring to all the ensuing details and assistance.
Essay on Save Environment
“Save Environment” is a very probable topic or theme for essay writing. An essay is divided into three parts. These are Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. When you shall be writing the essay, you need to initially introduce the topic. Further, in the body, your content will be acquiring space. Nextly, you need to conclude and establish the topic and your narrative regarding the same. The topic is a descriptive or affirmative one. It is not argumentative as you can stand against the idea of saving the Environment. In the first stanza or the introduction, you must explain what environment is and what the idea of saving it implies.
In the body, the content must reflect the need to do so and if one has to take action, what are the ways in which one can do so? The conclusion of the content needs to be specifically about the facts and figures if available or a general idea regarding the issues such as climate change, and afforestation, and how these concepts are affecting the earth and reducing the life due to which Environment has to be protected.
Save Environment Quotes and Sayings
The essay needs to have some quotes or proverbs on saving the environment. This will make it very interesting and impressive to read. Quotes and famous sayings embellish the essay. This can earn you extra rewards and points. An essay is marked on the basis of language proficiency and the kind of points mentioned. When you are making a point, it becomes highly important to justify them. Sometimes, it becomes highly convenient to do so by quoting. While doing so, make sure that you do not overstuff the essay with quotes and sayings. Here are a few quotes that are relevant to the essay and will help you write a perfect essay on Save Environment:
- The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature ~ Joseph Campbell
- To waste, to destroy our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by right to hand down to them amplified and developed ~Theodore Roosevelt
- For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver ~Martin Luther King Jr.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has ~ Margaret Mead
- Look after the land and the land will look after you, destroy the land and it will destroy you (Aboriginal Proverb)
- If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos ~ EO Wilson
- What about naming trees?…if we have a tree in our name, we want that tree to live ~ Jane Goodall
- The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved ~ Richard Rogers
- Every day is Earth Day, and I vote we start investing in a secure climate future right now ~ Jackie Speier
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything ~ George Bernard Shaw
- An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfilment ~ David Attenborough
- A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make ~ Jane Goodall
- The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for future generations than we found it ~Mike Huckabee
Conservation of Nature Essay
Human Life is only possible on Earth. There are a lot of reasons contributing to this. One of the prominent reasons for this is “Environment”. Life on earth is impossible if nature or the environment was absent. It not only contributes to the chemical reactions that make life possible but also makes the planet heaven with an inclusive ecosystem that runs on interdependency. The environment includes all that we see around us. For example, the plants, landscapes, waterbodies, animals, birds, the atmosphere and much more.
With the advancement of man-made technology, humans have taken a toll on the natural amenities that the earth has offered. This has been intruding with nature to such an extent that the environment has started losing itself and life on earth has started degrading. In order to make the livable earth luxurious, humans have started interfering with the organicness of the environment. This has resulted in various problems such as Pollution, Climate Change, Landslides, Endangeredness and Extinction of Plantlife and Wildlife, and much more.
The idea of stopping all the problems that the environment has been facing lately has been summed up as “Save Environment”. This thought signifies the ideology of taking action and promoting such steps that preserve the sanity of Earth. The green planet has been acing towards death due to the depletion of its levels and ecosystem. Thus, saving it has become imperative and the urge to take an action is being prioritised.
Saving or Conserving nature is extremely important as Harrison Ford once said, “Nature doesn’t need people – people need nature; nature would survive the extinction of the human being and go on just fine, but human culture, human beings, cannot survive without nature”. Humans are extremely dependent on the environment for the purpose of life. Nature has existed even before the evolution of life and it has sustained itself in ways that humans do not realise. Problems such as climate change have been affecting humans and it has now that the concept of saving the environment has been gaining ground.
Saving the environment will take a lot of steps which will also include giving up on various luxuries. However, even a small change can make a huge difference. Humans wait for technologies to work for them. This has to change and minimal steps such as changing lifestyle and using sustainable products need to be prioritised. These are extremely prominent actions that have to be adapted in reality. Saving the environment needs not to be done for personal agendas or selfish reasons but for nature. Humans need to get out of the mindset that the world exists because they do and other entities in the ecosystem hold no importance as it does not influence them. The environment needs to be saved because humans have intruded on its originality and boundaries.
Saving Environment might take a lot from humans but in turn, it shall give them back lives. The air will be cleaner and purer and health will be improved. Natural disasters such as landslides and floods will be prevented. Further, life will exist more peacefully within the ecosystem. Chris Maser once said, “What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another”.