HDFC Limited is a housing finance company. It offers scholarships to students nationwide from class 9 to General and Professional Undergraduate courses. The HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2024 Application process will be active soon, and interested students can submit their applications by the deadline prescribed by the authority. The scholarship provides financial benefits to the students for their studies.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2024 Application
The entire application process is online; no offline application forms are available. Candidates must apply through the Buddy4study portal, a trusted platform that provides information about the different scholarships offered in the country. Interested students should apply before the deadline issued by the concerned authority. Scholarships of amounts up to 1 lakh are offered under this scheme.
The scholarship mainly focuses on providing financial benefits to students whose families have been affected by the pandemic and are on the verge of discontinuing their studies. Along with the financial assistance, beneficiaries are offered other benefits such as counselling on wellness & mental health and career. Mentorship. With the scholarship amount, students can meet their academic expenses and expenditures on data recharge, stationary, books, online learning devices, etc.
You can check the details provided in this article for eligible students who want to collect more information about the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship.
HDFC बढ़ते कदम Scholarship: A Brief
|Scholarship||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship|
|Concerned Authority||HDFC Limited|
|Application status||Not Active Currently|
|Tentative Commencement Date of the Online Application||Late 2023 or Early 2024|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Class 9th to UG (General and Professional Course) students|
|Commencement of application form|
|Last date of application submission|
|Publication of result|
Types of Scholarship
Under this scholarship program, three types of scholarships are offered based on the qualifications of the candidates. HDFC Limited’s Badhe Kadam Scholarship is offered for the given three courses. Also, check the benefits offered to the students under the given types of scholarships.
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|For classes 9 to 12 Students||Rs. 15000/- (for Rural Students) |
Rs. 20000/- (for Urban Students)
|For General UG Courses||Rs.40000/-|
|For Professional UG Courses||Rs.100000/-|
The scholarship amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the student/parent/ guardian.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Benefits under the scheme
The following are the benefits that are offered under the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship:-
- A cash award of up to Rs.1,00,000/- to the beneficiaries.
- Career counselling to students of Class 9 to 12.
- Counselling on Mental Health Wellness.
- Final-year UG students seeking jobs are provided with placement success programs.
- Personality development and skill development-based webinars to help students excel in their careers.
Eligibility Conditions For HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2024
Check the eligibility Criteria for all three categories of the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Program given below-
- Citizenship- Only Indian citizens can apply for the Scheme.
- Family Income Level- The family’s annual income from all the sources should not exceed six lakhs.
- Special Conditions-
– Students who have lost their parents or earning member of the family
– Students of families that have lost their livelihood due to Covid.
- Students whose parents are employed under HDFC Limited and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification-
– For 9th to 12th Standard- Applicant must be enrolled in class IX-XII in a recognised school across India.
– For UG General Course- Candidates should study in UG general courses such as BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc., etc. in a recognised university/ institution across India.
– For UG Professional Courses- Candidates must be enrolled in any professional UG courses, such as B.Tech/ B B.Arch/ MBBS/ LLB, etc., in a recognised institution.
How to apply for the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Online?
To benefit from the scheme, eligible students must submit an online application. The application links are available on the Buddy4Study portal; separate application links have been provided for all three categories. However, the application process is common for all applicants. The steps to submit an online application for the scholarship program are as follows-
- Visit the HDFC Badhet Kadam Scholarship application portal- www.buddy4study.com.
- Search for the scholarship option on the homepage and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Now, scroll down the page and click the “Apply Now” button given against the scholarship type you have to apply for.
- Login to the account using your mobile no., email ID or Google Account.
- Not-registered people have to register themselves before logging in by clicking the “Register” tab. Registration can be done using any of the said options.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the application form page.
- Hit the “Start Application” button to start the application submission process.
- Enter the application details carefully in the application form.
- Applicants have to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Agree to and accept the “Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the Preview button.
- Cross the details filled in the form and make corrections if required.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The application form will be submitted. Save the application details for further reference.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Application Fee
The application process is completely free. Candidates do not have to pay any fee or processing charges for the application.
- Marksheet/ Certificate of the previous class.
- ID card issued by the government (PAN card/ Aadhaar card/voter ID/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission proof of current year
- Crises document
- Reference of two people knowing the family crises
- Bank Account details
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of students/ scholars for this scholarship scheme is based on various stages. No exam or any scholarship test is conducted for the selection of candidates. The selection authority reviews the application, analyses the needs of the applicants and makes a selection on a rolling basis. During the selection process, the major focus is on the applicants affected by the pandemic.
Some of the details of the selection process are as follows-
- Scholars are screened based on eligibility criteria and proof of crises submitted by them.
- Telephonic conversations with the selected candidates.
- Verification of documents
- Final selection
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2024: Important Links
Phone No.- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 270)