The Development Bank of Singapore Limited has started a scholarship program named the DBS Scholarship Program. Under this program, the officials are trying to provide financial stability to the children currently staying at the school level and belonging to police personnel. Through this program, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 20,000/- every year for three years.
If the readers are interested in the scholarship, they must apply. The officials are currently accepting the DBS Scholarship Application Form. The scholarship form is available on the official website of Buddy4study. So, all interested students should go through the following article to get crucial information about the DBS Scholarship Program 2024.
DBS Scholarship Program 2024
The whole application procedure of the scholarship program will be done online. No offline DBS Scholarship Application will be accepted under any condition. One must review all the information in this article before applying for the scholarship. Only eligible candidates’ applications will be accepted by the authority.
The DBS Application Form for the scholarship will be made available for a limited period. After the deadline, no application will be accepted. In the following article, we have mentioned details concerning the scholarship, such as the application procedure, eligibility, benefits, etc.
Buddy4study DBS Scholarship Program 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||DBS Scholarship Program|
|Authority||Development Bank of Singapore Limited|
|Motive||to provide financial assistance|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Expected Availability Date of the Application Form||Sometime in Early 2024|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|State||Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry|
DBS Scholarship Program Eligibility Conditions
The concerned authority has set some eligibility conditions for the students applying for the scholarship. One must fulfil all the mentioned conditions to get selected for the scholarship. Given below is the list of eligibility conditions set by the authority:
- Interested students must be the children of police personnel (The rank should be Sub-Inspector or lower)
- Aspirants in the following states can apply for scholarships: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry.
- Interested students must be pursuing school education in Class 9 or Class 12.
DBS 2024 Scholarship Program Benefits
All the aspirants selected for the scholarship will receive benefits offered by the program conducting authority. The selected aspirants will get Rs. 20,000 every year. The benefits will be provided to the selected candidates for a period of upto three years till they complete Class 12. The scholarship amount can be used for academic expenses, including online learning, tuition fees, hostel fees, stationery, food charges, books, internet service, laptops, learning devices, etc. The amount cannot be used for any other purposes.
How To Apply Online For DBS Scholarship Program 2024?
In the following paragraph, we will provide the procedure for applying for the scholarship easily. Below are the steps to fill out the scholarship form:-
- First, go to the official web portal of Buddy4study, i.e., https://www.buddy4study.com/.
- You will find the search icon; tap on it and type the scholarship name mentioned above.
- After that, scroll down a little and tap on the “View Scholarship” option under the DBS Scholarship box.
- After tapping on it, a new page will open on the device. Read about the Scholarship and click on Apply Now.
- After this, you must enter your login details and land on the Application Form Page.
- Now, tap on the Start Application option and start entering all the asked details carefully.
- After that, upload all the required documents and preview the form.
- Finally, submit the scholarship form and take a hard copy.
DBS Scholarship Program 2024 Required Documents
Aspirants will be asked to upload several documents while filling out the DBS 2024 Scholarship Form. The application form will not be considered complete without those documents. The following is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the scholarship form:
- Previous Academic Session’s Mark Sheet
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Employee ID Card of the Aspirants
- Admission proof of current year (fee receipt/ bonafide certificate/ institution identity card/ admission letter)
- Applicant’s Bank Account Details
- Passport Photograph of the candidates
DBS Scholarship Program 2024: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the DBS Scholarship?
On the basis of academic merit and financial background, the authority will prepare the list of selected candidates. The interview will be conducted for those candidates along with the document verification process. Finally, the scholarship will be provided to the eligible candidates.
How will the selected students receive the scholarship amount?
The officials will send the scholarship amounts directly into the bank account of the candidates or their parents.