JK EPM Portal: The government of Jammu and Kashmir state has introduced a new portal for all the employees working under the government. The name of the portal is Employee Performance Monitoring Portal. The officials have prepared this portal to keep a tab on the performance of all of its employees. Apart from this, employees will also get to know about their appraisals through this portal. The main motive behind introducing the epm.jk.gov.in portal is to show the performance of candidates each month.
The website is pretty easy to use and does not include various steps. It is informed that only the government employees of Jammu and Kashmir can get access to the portal. The portal will not only inform the performance of employees but the officers as well. If you have also joined the government service of the states recently then this article will provide detailed information about the JK EPM Portal.
JK EPM Portal
The main aim of the website is to provide a system of self-assessment to the employees of government and to also provide an automatically available way to the higher level authorities to monitor and improve human resource management. To start using the website, aspirants will first have to register themselves on the Jammu and Kashmir EPM Portal by providing the asked details.
There are only two eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled in order to get access to the portal. The first condition is that the person must be a resident of Jammu Kashmir and he/she should be a government employee of the state.
Once, both conditions are fulfilled then the person is eligible to use the system. Here we will provide the procedure as well as direct links to the services available to make the services easily accessible to the users. Readers will get to know JK EPM Portal Login, Registration, Benefits and more through the following page.
Highlights of the epm.jk.gov.in EPM Portal
|Name of the Portal||JK Employee Performance Monitoring Portal|
|Made For||Government Employees|
|Objective||To keep a tab on the employees’ performances|
|Mode of Registration/ Login||Online Mode|
JK Employee Performance Monitoring Portal Benefits
A lot of discussions and planning have been done during the preparation of the portal. The website is not going to benefit the employee but the authority as well. Here we are providing the list of benefits that the user will be eligible for while using the system:
- Helps in tracking the monthly performance of government employees.
- It helps in providing supervision to the employees so that they can complete the tasks on time.
- Inspiring the employees to complete the work on time so that the reports can be submitted on time.
- It will also help in improving the relationship between employees and officers.
- Checking the performance will motivate the employees to work better for the next month.
Colour Coding used in Jammu and Kashmir EPM Portal
The performance of the candidates will be provided in the colour codes. Here we are providing the information that each colour indicates. Check the table provided below to know the meaning of every colour code:
|Red||The reports have not been submitted by the subordinates|
|Green||The reports have got submitted successfully|
|Blue||The reports have got submitted as we all reviewed/ graded by the authority.|
How to do registration on the JK EPM Portal?
Finally, we are providing the procedure through which government employees can easily get themselves registered on the portal. There is just a need to follow the below-given steps:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website of JK EMP Portal through the link address provided here: https://epm.jk.gov.in/
- The link provided above will directly lead you to the home screen of the JK EPM portal.
- After landing on the home screen, find the Register/ Login option available on the right side of the website.
- The login page will appear after clicking on the above-mentioned link.
- Click on the option of “New User” and a new box will appear on the screen where you will have to provide your CPISID Number.
- After that, you must create a new password and finally, you will get registered on the portal.
Process of submitting the MPR
Employees will also have to submit their Monthly Performance Reports through the portal. Here are the steps through which the procedure can be completed:
- First, you need to visit the website of JK EPM through this link: https://epm.jk.gov.in/
- Now, you must tap on the Register/ Login option and a new page will get open.
- Provide your username/ CPISID, password and captcha code to get logged in.
- Now must navigate and tap on the Submit Activities option.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the respective screen. There you must select the month.
- A form will appear, write down all details on the application form carefully and finally submit the form.
JK EPM Portal: Important Links
|Visit the official website||JK EPM Website Link|
|Register/ Login Link||JK EPM Registration Link|
|Read the User Instructions||JK EPM Portal User Instructions Link|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Web Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
To retrieve the password, the aspirant should go to the login section of the JK EPM portal. Tap on forgot password option available and then provide the CPISID number, Finally, you will able to retrieve the password.
Given below is the symbol of each colour:
Green: Excellent (>8), Blue: (between 7 and 8), Orange: (between 5 and 7), Red: (below 5), Purple: (Report not yet graded), Grey (Report not yet received)
Aspirants need to enter their respective username/ CPISID, password and captcha code to log into the JK EPM portal. Or else, they will not be able to get access to their respective account.