SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 is a tremendous and literally commendable initiative by one of the prominent bank-associated partners called as SBI Foundation. It comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)plan of the SBI foundation. This program as named “ASHA” is a Hindi word which precisely means ” Hope“.This scholarship program is a ray of hope for underprivileged students who are not able to pay their tuition fees at school because of the financial challenges faced by their parents. To be precise, the focal point of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to deliver financial aid to those laudable students who have scored an impressive percentage in their education and on the other hand belong to impoverished families.
According to this program, candidates studying in classes 6 to 12 can seek the chance to acquire a scholarship of Rupees 15,000 for a period of one year.
Here in this article, we will provide detailed information regarding SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022. Thereafter, discussing the eligibility criteria, crucial dates and method of applying for the scholarship program. Aspiring candidates are advised to read the article completely before applying for this scholarship program.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
This scholarship program has many important features. Here we are trying to place all of them in the form of a table. Therefore, it will be convenient for the students applying for this scholarship to have a glimpse of the table and take note of the important information regarding the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022. The table is as follows:
|Title of the Scholarship Program||SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022|
|Sponsorship Provider||SBI Foundation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date of Application||Currently Open|
|End Date for Application||15th of October,2022 ( Tentative)|
|For the Year||2022-2023|
|Grant||Rs 15,000 for a Year|
It is important for the students to know the principal dates for filling out the application form for the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022. The applicants have already started to apply for the scholarship and before applying for the scholarship, the candidates should also go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
Before applying for the scholarship, it is required for a student to know the criteria on the basis of which their scholarship application will be considered. Therefore, we have clearly defined the eligibility criteria that a student must fulfil to acquire this scholarship, they are as follows:
- The first point to notice here is that the student should be studying in standards 6 to 12.
- The second most important criterion is that the students should have scored not less than 75 per cent marks in their last class.
- The income of the family collectively from all the sources should not be greater than Rupees 3 Lakhs in any case.
- Lastly, the candidate can be from any part of India. In other words, all the students of India are eligible for this program.
Assistant Under SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The students chosen for this program will be awarded the scholarship of Rupees 15000/- for a year.
How to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022?
The eligible students can apply for this scholarship through the steps given below:
- Go through the scholarship page of the website given here>>>https://www.buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program.
- The opened page will present the important instructions. Read them carefully and then click on the icon ‘Apply Now.
- The Login Page of Buddy4Study will get opened with the details to fill like the Registration ID to reach the page of the Online Application Form. If a candidate has not registered then he has to register using their email id, a contact number or with Gmail account.
- Finally, the candidate will land on the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 official page.
- Now an option of “Start Application ” will appear. Tap on that to start the form-filling process of scholarship.
- Fill in the compulsory details demanded in the application form.
- Next, the candidate will be submitting the required documents by uploading them there. The documents to be uploaded will be stated in the paragraph below.
- Acknowledge the ‘Terms and Conditions and then tap on the ‘Preview’ icon.
- In the end, cross-check all the information filled and then tap on the ‘submit’ icon.
Documents required for application submission
The following documents are demanded by the authority to upload with their application form:
- Report Card of the last class. Marks should be clearly mentioned.
- A government of India-recognized identity proof document.
- A document stating that the student is a bonafide student of the school.
- A document giving details of the bank account of the applicant or their parents.
- An official document which is given by the government authority providing the details of the parent’s income.
- Applicants coloured passport-size photographs.
SBI Scholarship Program: Important Links
|Visit>>>>||SBI Foundation Official Website|
|Visit for more updates||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the candidate once selected can not apply for it in the next year. It is a one-time scholarship program.
Yes, the candidates whose family income is less than 3 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.
The selection process consists of two steps:
1. Fill out the application form. The authority will analyse the application and financial background.
2. The shortlisted candidates will get a phone call and will be interviewed during the phone call only. Finally, the verification of the documents will take place.