NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria | Qualification | Age Limit – NIFT is known as the National Institute of Fashion Technology, a national level entrance examination. With the help of NIFT entrance exam, officials offer admission to different programs such as B.FT, B.Des, M.FT, M.FM, M.Des, etc. On 14th December 2020, NIFT officials have started the application form submission process for interested aspirants.
The last date of application form filling is 21st January 2021. It is advised to all applicants to submit the application form before the final date. Only eligible aspirants can register themselves for this examination. Continue reading this article until the end and grasp detailed information about NIFT 2021 eligibility standards, qualifications, and age limitations.
- 1 NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 NIFT 2021: Important Dates
- 3 NIFT 2021 Application Form
- 4 Process to Apply for NIFT 2021
NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It’s important to meet all the eligibility requirements for all aspirants who wish to participate in NIFT 2021 entrance exam. Must examine the upcoming sections of this passage showing age standard and educational qualification needed for NIFT 2021.
For Bachelor’s Courses
The age of aspirants who want to take admission into bachelor courses must be lesser than 24 years as on 1st Aug 2021. Relaxation of five years will be given to reserved category candidates.
For Master’s Courses
There is no age limit for candidates interested in taking admission into master’s programs.
For Bachelor’s Courses
- B.Des: Applicants who have cleared their 12th standard from any recognized board can apply for this exam. Or aspirants who hold diploma certificate of 3 or 4 years approved by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE can also apply.
- B.FTech (Apparel Production): Aspirants holding a diploma of three or four years in my engineering department approved by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE are eligible for this course. Or candidates who have passed class 12th with science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) are also eligible for this program.
For Master’s Courses
- M.Des: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any course from recognized institute/ college, university. Or applicants who have done undergraduate diploma with 3 years (minimum) duration from NID/ NIFT can also submit the application form.
- M.F.M: All those aspirants are eligible who have a bachelor’s degree in any courses from approved university/ college/ institute. Or applicants completed their undergraduate diploma of three years (minimum) duration from NID/ NIFT are eligible.
- M.FTech: Applicants who have finished their B.FTech from NIFT are eligible to apply for this course. Or candidates holding the degree of BE/ B.Tech from any approved college of India can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI/OCI
NIFT 2021: Important Dates
|Description of Events||Event Dates|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||14th of Dec 2020|
|Final Date for Registration||21st of Jan 2021|
|Submitting Application Form with Late Fees||24th of Jan 2021|
|Opening of Correction Window||25th of Jan 2021|
|Application correction window closes/the last date for registration with late fee||28th of Jan 2021|
|Release Date of NIFT 2021 Admit Card||1st Feb 2021|
|Date of NIFT Exam including UG and PG||14th Feb 2021|
|Result Declaration of NIFT 2021||March 2021 tentative|
NIFT 2021 Application Form
As all keen aspirants know that, NIFT application form submission process is in continuation. In case any candidate fails to submit the application form before the last date, then he/she will not be able to take part in entrance exam. It is necessary to fill only correct information in the form otherwise, there may be consequences for not doing it.
Before entering details in the application form, we suggest aspirants verify all the eligibility standards once. Check out the criteria for eligibility in the subsequent portion of this article. NIFT examination will be held on 14th Feb 2021. Aspirants can download the admit card for entrance exam from 1st Feb 2021 onwards.
Seats Reservation for NIFT 2021
The table given below shows the category-wise reservation of seat. Aspirants can check the percentage of seat reservation according to their category.
Process to Apply for NIFT 2021
Implement the given steps in its exact sequence to apply for NIFT 2021.
- In the beginning, candidates have to visit the official portal of NIFT admission.
- Then, aspirants have to complete their registration.
- After that, fill the NIFT 2021 application form in order to take part in the entrance exam.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the form.
- Finally, submit the form by paying application fee and download it for future reference.
Essential Links for NIFT 2021
|Official Portal Link– https://nift.ac.in/|
|NIFT Admission 2021 Portal https://applyadmission.net/nift2021/|
|NIFT 2021 Notification Link– Check Here|
|NIFT 2021 Application Form 2021|
|NIFT Admit Card 2021|
|NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern, Types of Question, Marking Scheme|
|NIFT 2021 Syllabus, CAT & GAT Complete Syllabus|
NIFT 2021 Related FAQ’s
On 14th Feb 2021, NIFT 2021 test will be organized by officials.
For master’s, there is no age criteria.
National Institute of Fashion Technology exam 2021 will be of 3 hrs.
Yes, there is 5 years of age relaxation for applicants belonging to reserved category.