NIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria | Qualification | Age Limit – NIFT is known as the National Institute of Fashion Technology, a national level entrance examination. With the help of NIFT entrance exam, officials offer admission to different programs such as B.FT, B.Des, M.FT, M.FM, M.Des, etc.
It is advised to all applicants to submit the application form before the final date. Only eligible aspirants can register themselves for this examination. Continue reading this article until the end and grasp detailed information about NIFT 2023 eligibility standards, qualifications, and age limitations.
NIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It’s important to meet all the eligibility requirements for all aspirants who wish to participate in the NIFT 2023entrance exam. Must examine the upcoming sections of this passage showing age standard and educational qualification needed for NIFT 2023.
For Bachelor’s Courses
The age of aspirants who want to take admission into bachelor courses must be lesser than 24 years. Relaxation of five years will be given to reserved category candidates.
For Master’s Courses
There is no age limit for candidates interested in taking admission into master’s programs.
For Bachelor’s Courses
- B.Des: Applicants who have cleared their 12th standard from any recognized board can apply for this exam. Or aspirants who hold diploma certificate of 3 or 4 years approved by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE can also apply.
- B.FTech (Apparel Production): Aspirants holding a diploma of three or four years in my engineering department approved by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE are eligible for this course. Or candidates who have passed class 12th with science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) are also eligible for this program.
For Master’s Courses
- M.Des: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any course from recognized institute/ college, university. Or applicants who have done undergraduate diploma with 3 years (minimum) duration from NID/ NIFT can also submit the application form.
- M.F.M: All those aspirants are eligible who have a bachelor’s degree in any courses from approved university/ college/ institute. Or applicants completed their undergraduate diploma of three years (minimum) duration from NID/ NIFT are eligible.
- M.FTech: Applicants who have finished their B.FTech from NIFT are eligible to apply for this course. Or candidates holding the degree of BE/ B.Tech from any approved college of India can apply.
NIFT 2023: Important Dates
|Description of Events||Event Dates|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||TBA|
|Final Date for Registration||TBA|
|Submitting Application Form with Late Fees||TBA|
|Opening of Correction Window||TBA|
|Application correction window closes/the last date for registration with late fee||TBA|
|Release Date of NIFT 2023 Admit Card||TBA|
|Date of NIFT Exam including UG and PG||TBA|
|Result Declaration of NIFT 2023||TBA|
NIFT 2023 Application Form
As all keen aspirants know that, NIFT application form submission process is in continuation. In case any candidate fails to submit the application form before the last date, then he/she will not be able to take part in entrance exam. It is necessary to fill only correct information in the form otherwise, there may be consequences for not doing it.
Before entering details in the application form, we suggest aspirants verify all the eligibility standards once. Check out the criteria for eligibility in the subsequent portion of this article. NIFT examination will be held in 2023.
Seats Reservation for NIFT 2023
The table given below shows the category-wise reservation of seat. Aspirants can check the percentage of seat reservation according to their category.
Process to Apply for NIFT 2023
Implement the given steps in its exact sequence to apply for NIFT 2023.
- In the beginning, candidates have to visit the official portal of NIFT admission.
- Then, aspirants have to complete their registration.
- After that, fill out the NIFT 2023 application form in order to take part in the entrance exam.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the form.
- Finally, submit the form by paying application fee and download it for future reference.
NIFT 2023 Related FAQ’s
There is no official notification concerning the exam date. We will update the dates here as soon as the authority will release them.
For master’s, there is no age criteria.
National Institute of Fashion Technology exam 2023 will be of 3 hrs.
Yes, there is 5 years of age relaxation for applicants belonging to reserved category.