List of Courses After 12th Science Stream | 12वीं के बाद क्या करें | Courses after 12th PCM and PCB groups
The time when a student completes class 12 life gets ready to take a major turn and they need to contemplate what are their career options after 12th science. So, it is very important to know about each and every course that you can pursue after the 12th. Usually, this is the turning point of every student’s life as you have to decide about your career which is a very critical decision and thus should be taken carefully science is considered a sought-after course because it opens a number of doors for them mainly Medical and Engineering. So basically through this article, we have talked about all the courses you can join after the 12th from the science stream. We have mentioned both PCM and PCB groups here. Read below the list of all available courses for twelve science students.
There are a number of courses available for students who have completed Intermediate. So it is very important to select the right course. Below in this article, we have mentioned a list of popular courses, which students can opt for their further academics.
List of Courses After 12th Science Stream
Students enter into life, explored all new things, and have to face the challenges of the world. It is the time when students and parents get worried about their careers. It is the toughest time when you have to struggle with your choices, interests, scope, and people’s advice and have to decide on a career and an ideal course after the 12th standard. If you have completed your 10+2 with the science stream then you do not have to worry.
The scope is wide for science students as compared to non-science students. It is because a Science student can opt for art & humanities or commerce courses but students from commerce and arts cannot opt for science-based courses. Therefore, students with a science background have a wide scope.
Engineering and medical fields are not the only options for 12th-science students. There are plenty of career options after class 12 science such as a career in Scientific, Mechanical, Business, Creative fields, Agriculture, Entertainment, Banking, Clerical, Forensic Science, etc.
List of Courses After 12th Science PCM Stream
If you have completed your 10+2 with the PCM group then you have the following courses and career options-
- Engineering (B.Tech/ B.E) Courses in
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Electronics and Power Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Print & Media Technology
- Artificial Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Internet of things Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Application
- Merchant Navy
- Bachelor of Science in Nautical Technology (3 years training at Institute + 1 year at Sea).
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Nautical Science or Marine Engineering (1-year course).
- B.Sc – You can opt for B.Sc courses in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Astronomy, Forensic Science, Geology, Agriculture, Information Technology, Statistics, Industrial Chemistry, Fashion Technology, Home Science, Nutrition, Clothing and Textile, Extension and communication, Nautical Science, Human Development and Family Studies, Fashion Design, Environmental Science, etc.
- Commercial Pilots
- B.Sc in Aviation Sciences
- CS Programme
- B.Sc Degree
- Environmental Science
- Hotel Management
- Designing Courses
- You can join Indian defence services (Army, Navy, and Air Forces) through the NDA exam.
List of Courses After 12th Science PCB Group
- BNYS–Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- BSMS – Siddha Medicine & Sciences
- Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
- Physiotherapy (BPT)
- B.Sc. Occupational Therapists
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- Integrated M.Sc
- B.Sc. – Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc. (Dairy Technology/Nursing/ Radiology/ Prosthetics & Orthotics, Optometry)
- B.Sc. Speech and Language Pathology
- B.Sc. Anthropology
- B.Sc. Radiography
- B.Sc. Rehabilitation Therapy
- B.Sc. Food Technology
- B.Sc Anthropology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.SC Pathology
- B.Sc Sports Science
- B.Sc Horticulture
- B.Sc in Genetics
- B.Sc In X-ray technology
- B.Sc. Home Science/Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor in Environmental Science
- BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- BOT (Occupational Therapy)
- GNM and ANM
- Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Dialysis technology
- B.Sc of Anaesthesia
- B.Sc. of Optometry
- B.Sc in Audiology
List of Diploma Medical Courses after 12th
- DOTT (Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology)
- Diploma in X-ray Tehnology
- Diploma In Medical Imaging and Radiography
- Diploma In ECG (Electro Cardio Graph)
- Diploma in Dialysis
- Diploma Physiotherapy
- Dental Hygienist
- Anaesthesia Technology
- Sanitary Inspector
- Diploma in ECG Assistant
- Dialysis, MRI, CT Scan Technician
- Ophthalmic Technology
Business & Commerce Courses after Class 12th Science
- B.Com- (3 years)
- BA in Hotel Management
- BA in Retail Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management
- BA in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Economics
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance
- Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Banking and Insurance (BBI-3 years)
- Charted Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
Humanities and Creative Courses after Class 12 Science
- Physical Education (BPE)
- Bachelor of Arts in multiple disciplines
- Hotel Management (BA/B.Sc)
- Designing Courses (Interior design, product design, etc)
- BFA Performing Arts (music/dance)
- Mass-media/ Journalism Courses (BA, BMM)
- Film/ Television Courses (BA, B.Sc)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Law (Integrated Masters in Law Course-5 years; LLB- 3 years
Diploma Courses after Class 12th Science Stream
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in web designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Drawing and Painting
- Diploma in Dress Designing
- Diploma in Computer Hardware
- Diploma in Animation and Multimedia
- Diploma (Air Hostess, Crew)
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Software and Networking
- Diploma in Foreign languages
What is the career option after the 12th for science students?
There are many students who are in dilemma that what are the career option after they completed their courses in the science stream. So to clear their all doubts we have created a list that they can seek after the completion of their course.
Engineering: Those who have completed their courses in Engineering can apply to various MNCs as per the branch. There is a number of companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, and others which are offering jobs to young and fresh talent, and by being a part of such reputed MNCs they can excel in their career to the new pinnacle.
Bachelor of Science: On Completing your bachelor’s with a science stream you can work as a researcher, teacher, lab assistant, etc.
Bachelor of Computer Application and Computer Science: On Completing this course you can apply for jobs in top IT companies in India, tech support, BPOs, etc.
Bachelor of Architecture: After this, you can apply for landscape, construction, and design architecture.
Bachelor of Planning: This course can open various gates such as urban development department, as a planner in the tourism department, or environment planning.
So, these were some of the courses after the 12th science Stream. If you have any questions you can ask in a comment below. We will reply asap.
If you have completed your Intermediate with a science stream then there are a number of courses available but it’s up to students which one suits them. Students can go for medical courses, Engineering courses and Business and Humanities courses. For more details about this refer to the article.
Students who are looking for medical courses after the 12th can go for MBBS, Dental, Pharmacy, Lab Technology, Veterinary Science, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology, Forensic Science and a diploma in a medical laboratory, operation theatre technology, and X-ray.
If you are in the rare list of students who have opted for both Maths and biology in their intermediate then they can go for some interesting courses which are Robotics, Biomedical Engineering, Nanotechnology, IoT (Internet of things), Neuroscience and AI (Artificial Intelligence) and such courses are in huge demand these days.
As there is a number of courses available in engineering but usually students go for Mechanical Engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical and electronics, computer, aerospace, and marine engineering.