Jharkhand New Ration Card Apply Online List Status: Ration card is an official document that was issued by the state to the residents of their citizens. After its issuance, the Jharkhand ration card holder gets the fixed quantity of food grain, and fuel (according to the member of the family) at a subsidized rate from the dealer who holds the license for the dealership. aahar.jharkhand.gov.in Ration cards are also used by the family as important identification proof. With the help of this, they can issue their other documents like domicile, apply for a pension, Ayushman card, Driving license, PAN card, etc. The ration card is distributed by the district supply officer (DSO).
Jharkhand Ration Card 2023
Write now there are 5,677,713 cardholders and to distribute ration 25,412 dealers in the state
There are so many households who are still deprived of ration cards and wanted to know how they can apply for a new ration card and what are types of ration cards available in Jharkhand. So if you want to know all about Jharkhand Ration Card then this article, will definitely help you.
Supreme Court Judgement on Ration card for sex worker’s
A few days back Supreme court passed a Judgement that every state and UT of the nation must supply dry rations to all their sex worker. A hearing bench which was led by L Nagsewara Rao said that there are numbers of sex workers in every state who are still deprived of this scheme and soon after the judgment the state government of Jharkhand send a nod to the officials regarding the same and said their government will provide dry ration to around 12K sex worker and under the NFSA act their identity and address will not be disclosed.
Types of Jharkhand ration card
Types of ration cards could be different according to the state. Three types of ration cards are there in Jharkhand…
- P.H Ration card,
- AAY, and
- White ration card.
Ration Card Types Details
The ration card was issued to the citizens of Jharkhand according to their financial condition.
The Antyodaya Anna Yojna commonly known as the AAY ration card is given to family members who hail from the poorest to the poor family whether they are living in rural or in urban areas.
While the white ration cards are given to those whose annual income is more than 1 lakh rupees.
And the P.H ration card consists of two types of ration cards viz. PHH and NPHH.
The PHH stand for (Priority Household) while NPHH stands for Non-priority household
The NPHH card is issued to those who are financially strong and those who hold this card is not entitled to any subsidized item which is disbursed by the state government while those who had PHH cards are eligible for the subsidized food grain.
Jharkhand Ration Card Apply Online procedure?
Earlier, when we have to apply for a new ration card then we have to stand in a long queue and after struggling the whole day we can apply for it but now it’s so easy to apply for the ration card. Because many governments are now using digital platforms to make things easier for the common man.
And now you can also apply for the new ration card while sitting in your drawing room or somewhere else but still, there are so many people who don’t know, that they can apply for a new ration card online mode and those who know about it, didn’t have any idea about it.
For them we have given below a few easy steps so that they can apply for the new ration card easily:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of it which is aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that, you have to select the “online service” on the home page and select the “online application” in it.
- After the click, you will move to the new page in which some information has been furnished
- After reading all the information you have to press the proceed button which is available at the bottom of the page.
- As you click on the proceed, a new page will open now on this you have to select “apply for new ration card”
- After clicking on “apply for new ration card,” a page will open which contains some information after reading all the details press proceed.
- Now on the new page, you have to enter your mobile number to request for new ration card
- After entering the mobile number ration card form will appear to you
- Fill out that form and after that press continue,
- It will ask you to enter the OTP that you received on your mobile number after entering it submit the form
- And as you submit the form you will receive the receipt number and the details as you fill in the form
- And after pressing the save and preview you will get the application details filled and take a printout of this form and submit it with all the documents to the DSO office of your district.
How to make corrections in the Jharkhand Ration card?
So many times we saw lots of people asking how they can do corrections to their ration cards. Because when the DSO distributes the ration card we saw so many mistakes in it like age, address, mobile, account details, etc.
So we are going to tell you how you can correct all these silly mistakes online.
- For that first, of all, you have to visit the official website of it which is aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you have to select the “online service” and select “online application”
- After that, it will give you details that what errors you can correct online
Note: You cannot make corrections in your name online for that you have to visit the concerned DSO officer near you.
- After that, you have to press the proceed button available just below that page.
- Now on the next page, it will ask you to select the error in which you want to do a correction
- To add a family member
- After selection, it will ask you the “ration card number” and “mobile number”
- Mention the Aadhaar card number and press the get OTP button
- After that mention, the OTP to it required to place and fill the details for new members accordingly given below and press send a request.
- And after submitting it took a printout of it and submits that form with all the documents to the near DSO office.
- Similarly, you can do other changes given to it. (link for other given below)
Jharkhand Ration Card Status Online
Once you apply for the new ration card or make some corrections to the ration card online and submit the form to the DSO office you can track the application status of the ration card online.
- For that, you need to visit the official website and now on the home page
- You may select the application status under the online service section
- On the next page, you have to fill in the details like application number OR acknowledge number and other details accordingly
- After submitting it you will get the details of the ration card and the status of the application.
Also Check: AP ration card status
Jharkhand Ration Card Check monthly ration details
Now you can easily track the quantity of your ration which is left in a month and how much you have consumed.
- For that, you have to again visit the official website as you have done previously
- On the home page, you have to select the cardholder transaction under the Seller section
- And fill in the details accordingly and submit it
- Now the details of the month which you are looking for are in front of your screen
Jharkhand is on the list of IMPDS
Now Jharkhand is among the list of 12 states that are a part of IMPDS (Integrated management of public distribution system). With this person who is from other states and is living in Jharkhand then they do need to apply for a new ration card because…
they can get the ration by showing the ration card which was issued to them by the state they belong to.
Jharkhand Ration Card DSO office
List of Ration card holders in Jharkhand
If you want to know the number of the ration cardholder in each district of Jharkhand for that you have to click on the link given below there you will find the details of each district and under district each village and city. and when you click the village name then you will find the number of the cardholder in your village/city
How to find Jharkhand Ration Card Online?
Now it’s so easy for the people of Jharkhand to search the ration card issued to them and you can do this by just visiting the official website there you need to enter the district name and name of the ration card holder and on submitting you can find the details of the ration card issue to you.
Now you can also check online how much-subsidized ration you are eligible for and the details of your monthly consumption and balance. for that, you need to click on the link given below, and there you need to enter the Ration card number and press search, and then you will get all the details of your monthly ration.
If you want to register any complaint regarding the issue you are facing then you can do the same on the given numbers
Toll-free number: 1800-212-5512 and 1967
Landline number: 0651-712-2723
Mobile number: 896-958-3111
Yes, from now onwards people of Jharkhand state can also apply for new ration cards online.
You can apply for it through the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Yes, applicants may track the application status of new ration cards or any other through the portal.
Yes, you need some documents like Aadhaar card bank account details, etc.