AP Ration Card Status 2021: Ration card is one of the most common but important documents for every Indian household because with the help of this ration card people can get the benefits of subsidized ration which were issued by the Govt. whereas with the help of this ration card people can also apply for various govt. scheme.
Such Ration Card was issued by the public supplies department of the state government to such families who are living below or above the poverty line to some extent. In Andhra Pradesh Department of consumer affairs and food, supplies are responsible to issue such card.
So, AP people in this article we will talk about all details related to రేషన్ కార్డు such as How to apply, online status, find your card online, etc. You can also avail the benefits of e-sampada portal, a step initiated by govt for all people.
Update: Interstate Portability of ration card facility is now available for AP people, due to this AP people can easily get ration in Telangana.
- 1 About AP Ration Card Status 2021
- 2 How to Check AP Rice Card Application Status 2021?
- 3 AP Ration Card 2021
- 4 e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
- 5 How to Check Aadhaar Card Seeded or Not?
- 6 How to Check E-KYC AP Ration Card Status Online?
- 7 Method of Viewing AP రేషన్ కార్డు List 2021
- 8 How to Check AP Ration Card Grievance Status?
- 9 How to Apply for AP రేషన్ కార్డు 2021?
- 10 AP Meeseva – రేషన్ కార్డు Services
- 11 How to Check LPG Status through @epds1.ap.gov.in?
- 12 Procedure of Knowing Your Volunteer
- 13 AP Ration Card Related FAQ’s
About AP Ration Card Status 2021
AP government launched its pilot project for the supply of rice to white ration cardholders of the states. Those who have applied for rice cards can check their rice card status now whose link is shared below. Through this article, you can check your AP Rice card status and name in EPDS AP ration card list 2021.
Every state has a department that caters the distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens at subsidized rates. To avail of all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card.
Note: Now the sex workers of all-state and UT’s can also apply for new ration card as per the judgment of the Supreme court.
Eligibility for AP New Rice రేషన్ కార్డు
AP Government decided to issue new Rice cards to all the eligible families of the state that are as follows.
- The total income of a family should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 12,000/- per month in rural and urban areas respectively.
- The monthly electricity consumption of the beneficiary must be less than 300 units.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- None of the family members should pay income tax.
- No family member should be a pensioner or Government employee. All sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- The family should not own any four-wheeler (Auto, Taxi, Tractors are exempted.
- The beneficiary family should not be owing to any property or less than 750 square feet built-up area in Urban area.
How to Check AP Rice Card Application Status 2021?
New rice card applicants can check their application status online by following the simple status shared as under-
- Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
- Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on the “Submit” button.
- The Present status will appear.
- Click on “Final Status” tab to check final status.
CLICK HERE to check New Rice Ration Card Status
AP Ration Card 2021
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Government of Andhra Pradesh that ensures the availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in state. It also issues EPDS AP ration cards to the citizens of the state. The department has various online portals through which RC application, corrections, Andhra Pradesh ration tracking status, and various other activities related to ration card are performed.
In this article, readers are going to get information about AP ration card, how to apply for EPDS ration card, how to check status, find name in the list etc.
|Ration Card||AP ration card|
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
How to Check Aadhaar Card Seeded or Not?
If you have linked your ration card with your aadhar number and wanted to know whether it was successfully seeded or not then you just need to perform a few steps which we have given below: –
- Visit the official website
- Now on the home page of the website Click n the RC Details
- After selecting the same, a new page will open where you have to submit your ration card number and submit it.
- After submitting the same your ration card details appear to you and you can easily the aadhar status whether it was seeded or not.
How to Check E-KYC AP Ration Card Status Online?
Those who have linked their Aadhar card to ration card can check the status of e-kyc through the following steps.
- Visit the official AP Civil Supplies department website – https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Click on the Status Check button – Drop-down menu will appear, now click on Pulse Survey Search.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number – Input your aadhar number and hit on search button.
- Your Ration Card page will open – Now you can check Ration Card details along with e-KYC details at the bottom of page.
Searching AP Ration Card Application Status
After the submission of ration card application form, it takes a few days for processing of application and dispatch of ration card to the applicant. Normally it took 2 to 3 weeks to issue new ration card. Within this period of application and delivery of the ration card, applicants can track the status of application.
The online procedure for checking application status is shared below in simpler steps for the ease of applicants.
- Visit https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Search for “Application search” option.
- Enter the ration card or application no in the box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Method of Viewing AP రేషన్ కార్డు List 2021
In case citizens want to search their name in AP ration card list, they can search it online through the steps provided below.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of ration card will be displayed.
Apart from this, citizens can also find their ration card information on MRO login. As per the official website, it has also provided the ration card details on MRO login on a temporary basis.
How to File a Grievance?
Ration card holders face various issues related to ration card, PDS etc. To solve grievances, Andhra Pradesh government has also given an option for grievance redressal through online portal.
- Visit the official portal first.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for” menu given on the top.
- Select “Grievance” option.
- Grievance form page will appear.
- Enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the fields provided. Make sure the RC/UID numbers are correct.
- Click on submit.
- Follow the further procedure (if any).
- A grievance Id will be generated. Keep the ID safe until the issue is resolved.
How to Check AP Ration Card Grievance Status?
After submitting the grievance people can check the status of the same and to track the grievance status, they have to visit the https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp and have to enter the grievance ID which they received and after submitting the same its status will be available on the screen.
Also Check: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Online PMGKY
How to Apply for AP రేషన్ కార్డు 2021?
Earlier, AP People can apply for new ration through offline mode only but now the AP Govt. has started an online portal for their citizens where they can apply for new ration card. However, the offline procedure is also available.
The online procedure to submit the ration card application is as follows-
- Visit the official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or directly the Meeseva portal.
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Make sure all the details are correctly filled.
- Upload all the documents (if required).
- Review the application and cross-check all the details filled before final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the application status.
AP People if you are not familiar with the online method then no need to be worried because you can apply for the Ration card through offline mode too and for this, applicants have to visit the respective ration shop to collect the physical application form.
However, ration card application form can be downloaded online. The filled-in application form is then required to be submitted to the concerned department. Along with the application form do not forget to attach all the necessary documents.
After submitting the application form, officials will issue an application receipt to the applicants. This receipt will include an application no. or reference Id by which application status can be tracked.
Documents Required for AP Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for a new ration card then before that you need to keep some of your documents which are required during the submission of the ration card application form.
- Address proof (Aadhar Card/ Water Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill/ Driving License and others)
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card and other)
- Income certificate
AP Meeseva – రేషన్ కార్డు Services
Meeseva is an online portal of Andhra Pradesh by which citizens can avail a number of services provided by the State Government. It is important to know that what are the services related to AP ration which citizens can avail online on Meeseva portal.
Below is the list of services that are available on Meeseva portal-
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Change in address
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Surrender of ration card
AP Ration Card Commodity and their Rates
The table given below shows the names of all the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards. It also includes the amount and rates of the community distributed as per the policy of state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
AP Ration Card Statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
How to Check LPG Status through @epds1.ap.gov.in?
To check the status of LPG, applicants can also take the help of this portal. Steps which candidates have to follow are discussed below.
- Open the link of official portal in any suitable web browser.
- Homepage of the site will open on your screen.
- Click on “Status Check” option from menu bar.
- Now choose “LPG Status” link from the drop-down box.
- Enter your LPG details in the new page and complete information about status will be displayed on your screen.
Viewing Transaction History Details
Follow the steps given below in order to check transaction history.
- Open the link of official website in any safe web browser.
- On the middle of the homepage, candidates will see “Transaction History” section in which you have to enter their ration card number.
- Hit “Search” button present under the text box.
- Transaction history will flash on your screen in a few moments.
How to get a Print of AP Ration Card?
- Go to the official page of Andhra Pradesh epds.
- Homepage of the portal will load on your screen.
- On the left side of home screen, candidates have to insert their ration information.
- Tap “Print” tab and details will be downloaded in the form of pdf on your device.
Method of Searching AP Ration Card
Do you want to search ration card online? If yes, then follow the process given below showing steps to view ration card online.
- In an initial step, candidates have to visit the official portal of AP epds.
- Then, slightly scroll down the homepage of a website.
- After that, applicants have to search fill ration card number in the given textbox.
- Hit the “Search” button, and ration card data will open shortly.
Procedure of Knowing Your Volunteer
To know your volunteer follows the steps mentioned below.
- Open the link of official portal of AP ration card.
- Login with your details.
- Search “Services” option on the homepage.
- Candidates have to select “Know Your Volunteer“ option.
- On the next page, you have to enter your aadhaar number and captcha given on the screen.
- Details of your volunteer will be presented shortly on your screen.
Method of Logging into AePDS Portal
- Enter the URL of AePDS that is “aepos.ap.gov.in” in any web browser.
- Homepage of the site will open on your screen in which applicants have to click on “Login” button.
- Then, you have to enter your login credentials such as username, password and captcha given on the screen.
- Submit your information, then you will be logged in a few seconds.
Checking FPS Info Via @aepos.ap.gov.in
- Open the link of AePDS official portal on your device.
- Tap the “FPS” tab menu bar, and a drop-down box will open on your screen.
- Select “FPS Details” option from that box.
- Then, choose the state from the dropdown box and submit the info.
- Complete list will be open in a second on your screen.
How to View Info of RC by @aepos.ap.gov.in?
aepos.ap.gov.in portal also provides the facility to check details about RC by online mode. Verify the procedure given below shows how you can check RC information.
- Visit the official page of Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System.
- On the right side of the homepage, applicants have to hit “RC Details“ link.
- A new page will open on your screen, insert “RC Number” and submit it.
- Details of RC will be presented on your display.
How to Search Meeseva Via EPDS AP?
Government of Andhra Pradesh have developed complete portal of Meeseva but you can also search its status from AP ration card official portal website.
Step 1st: At first candidates have to open the link of official porta of AePDS.
Step 2nd: Homepage will load on your screen.
Step 3rd: Next, candidates have to click “Status Check” tab present on menubar.
Step 4th: Then, select “Meeseva Search” from the dropdown box.
Step 5th: Enter your reference number and district code on screen.
Step 6th: Data will be presented on your screen very soon.
Procedure to know Scheme-wise Sale
- Candidates have to paste the URL of official portal of AePDS in any web browser.
- Click on “Scheme wise Sale” link given on the left of the homepage.
- On the next page, applicants have to select “Month, Year and Commodity”.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Information will open on your screen.
AP రేషన్ కార్డు Helpline Number
If you have any query related to the ration card then you may call at these toll free number 1100/ 1947
Civil Supplies Department,
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822
If you have any questions related to AP Ration Card E-KYC Status online check then ask us in the comment section below and our team will help you.
AP Ration Card Related FAQ’s
The process for new ration card is available in both online or offline so whichever method suitable they can go for it.
The primary criteria to apply for Andhra Pradesh ration card is that applicant must belong from AP and holds the domicile of that state.
Yes, you can see ration card application form through online mode and for that, you need to submit some of your details.
Yes, it is mandatory to link aadhaar card with ration card for everyone. This process can easily be done through online mode. For more read this article carefully.
No, in order to apply for Andhra Pradesh ration card, you don’t need to pay a single rupee. AP govt doesn’t take any fee for ration card application form.
Authority will issue new ration within a period of 3 weeks or more.
If you are a taxpayer then you are not eligible to apply for ration card. This card is only for those citizens who belong to lower categories
FSP stands for fair price shop, which means govt has given the license to a particular shop in order to provide commodities.
To register stock you need to implement the following steps-
Visit the official portal -> Click on “Stock Register” option -> Provide your details and submit it.
If you face any type of technical problems while viewing ration card status or anything then you can dial toll number 1947. Candidates can also send mail to this email – email@example.com.
After applying for the ration card, the AP government shall not take more than 15 days to receive your application.
Yes, interested applicants can also download ePDS mobile application from the play store. To download the mobile application is click here.
Andhra Pradesh MEESEVA website furnished several services such as correcting names, changing address, issuing new pink AP ration card, applying for duplicate ration card, deleting a member from ration card, add a new family member, ration card surrender, etc.