AP Ration Card status and EPDS AP ration card list 2019: Ration card is a document issued to the households by the public supplies department of the state government. Those who holds a EPDS AP ration card become eligible for availing the various food security plans of the state and central government. Through this article you can check your AP ration card status and how to check name in EPDS AP ration card list 2019. Every state has a department that caters to distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. To avail all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card.
Table of Contents
AP Ration Card 2019
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Government of Andhra Pradesh that ensure availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in state. It also issues EPDS AP ration cards to the citizens of the state. The department has various online portals through which RC application, corrections, Andhra Pradesh ration tracking status, and various other activities related to ration card are performed.
In this article, readers are going to get information about AP ration card, how to apply for EPDS ration card, how to check status, find name in list etc.
AP Ration card at a Glance
|Ration card||AP ration card|
|Article category|| Application/status check |
AP ration card list
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
AP ration card application status
After the submission of ration card application form, it takes few days for processing of application and dispatch of ration card to applicant. Ration is issued and dispatched to consumers generally in 2-3 weeks. Within this period of application and delivery of ration card, applicants can track the status of application.
The online procedure for checking application status is shared below in simpler steps for the ease of applicants.
- Visit https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Search for “Application search” option.
- Enter the ration card or application no in the box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Application status will appear on screen.
AP Ration Card list 2019
In case citizens want to search their name in AP ration card list, they can search it online through the steps provided below.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of ration card will be displayed.
Apart from this, citizens can also find their ration card information on MRO login. As per the official website, it has also provided the ration card details on MRO login on a temporary basis.
How to file grievance?
Ration card holders face various issues related to ration card, PDS etc. To solve grievances, Andhra Pradesh government has also given an option for grievance redressal through online portal.
- Visit the official portal first.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for” menu given on the top.
- Select “Grievance” option.
- Grievance form page will appear.
- Enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the fields provided. Make sure the RC/UID numbers are correct.
- Click on submit.
- Follow the further procedure (if any).
- A grievance Id will be generated. Keep the ID safe until the issue is resolved.
How to check AP ration card grievance status?
Portal also provides an opportunity to citizens for tracking status of grievance Application. To track the grievance status, they have to visit the https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp and have to enter the grievance ID. Whatever will be the status, it will appear on screen.
To know the transaction history of the ration card, cardholders have to visit the official portal. On the homepage, they have to find the “Transaction History” option. They have to enter the ration card number and click on search button. The history of transactions made through the particular ration card will appear on screen.
AP ration card- How to apply
AP citizens, those want to apply for new ration card can also apply online. Earlier, they were having only option if they had to apply for ration card. They had to visit the ration shop or other concerned department for submitting application for a new ration card. But now application procedure can be done through online methods. However, offline procedure is also available.
In this section, we have shared all the necessary information on how an applicant can apply for a new ration card.
The online procedure to submit the ration card application is as follows-
- Visit the official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or directly the Meeseva portal.
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Make sure all the details are correctly filled.
- Upload all the documents (if required).
- Review the application and cross check all the details filled before final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the application status.
AP Ration card application can be made through the offline mode. For this, applicants have to visit respective ration shop to collect the physical application form. However, ration card application form can be downloaded online. The filled-in application form is then required to be submitted at the concerned department. Applicants have to attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
After submitting the application, officials will provide an application receipt to the applicants. This receipt will include an application no. or reference Id by which application status can be tracked.
AP ration card services on Meeseva
Meeseva is an online portal of Andhra Pradesh by which citizens can avail a number of services provided by the State Government. It is important to know that what are the services related to AP ration which citizens can avail online on Meeseva portal.
Below is the list of services that are available on Meeseva portal-
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Change in address
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Surrender of ration card
AP Ration Card Commodity and their rates
The table given below shows the names of all the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards. It also include the amount and rates of the community distributed as per the policy of state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
AP Ration card statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
Civil Supplies Department,
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822
Email- [email protected]