Sarthi parivahan sewa | sarathi parivahan | sarthi login | parivahan.gov.in | parivahan seva
In this article, we are going to discuss several questions related to applying for Sarathi parivahan driving licence such as how candidates can apply for a driving licence online while remaining at their home? how they can check their Sarathi Parivahan application status? how much application fee aspirants have to pay? Vahan parivahan login etc.
Sarathi Parivahan Portal
Ministries of Road Transport and Highways introduced “Parivahan Seva” website. This portal is for those people who want to apply for a driving licence by using digitized methods. In the current era, time plays an important role & not everybody has enough time to go RTO office and apply for DL.
Hence keeping this situation in mind the govt of India has developed “Parivahan.gov.in“. The portal presents several services in just a single click. With the help of this website, a lot of manual work has reduced. Interested candidates will not have to visit RTO offices several times for checking their application status, renewal, etc.
Besides that, Parivahan also grants services for obtaining Aadhaar card, passport and other documents. For more interesting information like this continue browsing our passage until the end, also ask more and more queries associated with this subject.
Essential Licence Services Provide by Sarathi Parivahan portal
These are main licence features granted by सारथी परिवहन सेवा portal-
- Apply for Learner licence
- Apply for Driving School licence
- Apply for Conductor licence
- Apply for Driving Licence
- Check Application Status
Why Driving licence is Important?
It is compulsory for all citizens to have “Driving licence “ who drives two/ four-wheeler or any other LMV (light motor vehicle) or HMV (Heavy Motor vehicle). While driving, make sure that you are carrying your DL otherwise, you can face the consequences of not doing so. Have a look at the subsequent portion of this article which shows why DL is necessary.
- DL Entitles Candidates as Authorized Driver: As per the laws, driving without driving license counts as an illegal act. So it doesn’t matter how professional or safe you drive. If you don’t have DL, then you are not an authorized driver.
- Driving licence for Different Type of Vehicle: You understand well that their various type of vehicle for which govt assign different DL. So, ensure that you are applying for DL according to your vehicle type.
- DL Identifies Citizens while Violating Rules: Unfortunately, if any mishap occurs while driving, then through DL their identity will be recognized help to find other details.
- Driving licence acts as an Identity Proof: You can use your driving licence as an identity proof for various purposes.
What are Parivahan Sewa Portal Benefits?
The parivahan.gov.in portal includes several leverages which can be avail by Indian citizens. Check the benefits mentioned below;
- Candidates who want to apply for DL need not visit RTO office directly, they can easily apply online via Parivahan Sarathi website.
- By using this portal, citizens will save their valuable time as well as money.
- Parivahan Sarathi portal also includes services for making Aadhaar Card and Passport.
- Candidates can check DL application etc. status from their place.
- By introducing online portal named “Parivahan Sarathi”, working on paper has diminished.
- Govt services will be implemented efficiently and immediately by Parivahan Sarth Sewa site.
- This step will support “Digitization” and enhance transparency between govt and people of the country.
- More reliable transportation assistance to residents of India has provided with the help of this portal.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal के बारे में
|Portal Introduced by||Central Government of India|
|Name of Authority||Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Portal Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Recipients||Civilians of India|
|Primary Aim||To Provide Driving Licence for Drive Cars/Bike/Truck etc|
|Advantages||Saves Time, Paperwork and Increase Digitization|
|Status of Scheme||Available Now|
|Official Portal Link||https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/|
ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस आवेदन प्रक्रिया
भारत में स्थायी ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस जारी करने से पहले आरटीओ के द्वारा दोपहिया, तिपहिया और चार पहिया वाहनों के लिए लर्निंग लाइसेंस जारी किया जाता है, लर्निंग लाइसेंस के लिए ऑनलाइन एवं ऑफलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन किया जा सकता है।आवेदन करने तथा शुल्क भुगतान के पश्चात निश्चित तिथि पर आपको ट्रैफिक नियमों से सम्बंधित एक ऑनलाइन टेस्ट के लिए आरटीओ कार्यालय बुलाया जाता है। टेस्ट में पास हो जाने के एक सप्ताह के भीतर आपका लर्नर्स लाइसेंस जारी कर दिया जाता है, लर्नर्स लाइसेंस की वैधता अवधि 6 माह की होती है इस दौरान आप एक स्थायी ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस के साथ गाड़ी सीख तथा चला सकते हैं , लर्नर लाइसेंस जारी होने के एक से छ: माह की अवधि के दौरान आप कभी भी स्थायी ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस के लिए सारथी परिवहन की वेबसाइट पर या आरटीओ कार्यालय जाकर ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस आवेदक कर सकते हैं, इसके बाद आपको ड्राविंग का टेस्ट पास करना होगा, ड्राविंग टेस्ट में पास होने पर ही आपका Driving License जारी किया जायेगा।
लर्नर लाइसेंस एवं ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस आवेदन से सम्बंधित पूरी जानकारी स्टेप By स्टेप नीचे बताई गयी है अगर आप भी DL के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो बताई गयी प्रक्रिया को फॉलो करें
Types Of Driving License (DL)
There are a few types of driving license issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) which was depend upon the class of vehicle you possess: –
- DL for 2 wheeler (Non-Gear & NT): In this RTO issued DL to candidates who only wanted to drive a gearless scooter and a non-transport.
- DL for two-wheeler MCWG (NT): In this DL has been issued to those who wanted to drive a two-wheeler having gear and a non-transport vehicle.
- DL for Four Wheeler LMV (NT): In this DL has been issued to such people who wanted to ride a four-wheeler which is a non-transport vehicle.
- DL for four Wheeler HMV (T): This driving license was issued to those who own a heavy motor vehicle for goods, passenger, or commercial service.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Driving license @ parivahan.gov.in?
Before you move to submit application for online learner driving license you need to check whether you fulfill the eligibility criteria for DL or not.
The eligibility criteria for all States and UT’s are similar which we have mentioned below: –
- For a gearless scooter applicant minimum age must be of 16 years and…
- 18 years for a four-wheeler.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- he/she must be aware of the rules and regulations.
- and those who are looking to apply for a commercial license their age must have completed 20 years and previously holds an LMV license.
Documents required for Learner Driving License (DL)
If you are looking to apply online for a learner driving license then you need to keep some of your documents ready in a scanned format whose details has been given below: –
- Applicant Recently clicked passport photograph
- Address proof: which could be anyone from the list given below
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Insurance policy
- Affidavit issued by the judicial magistrate.
- Age proof (for age prof applicant can submit anyone of his/her documents as given below)
- PAN Card
- School Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Insurance Policy
- Aadhaar card
- Medical Certificate (Form 1-A)
- Applicant signature
How to Apply for New Learner’s License at Sarthi Parivahan?
Are you a fresh driving learner? If yes then read this segment. Learner license for those candidates who are learning driving skills and after that driving license will issue to those aspirants. Take a view of the points given below showing the steps to apply for LL.
Step 1: Filling Application Form
- In the beginning, candidates have to open the official portal of “Parivahan Sarathi Sewa”.
- Homepage will open on your screen where aspirants have to select their respective state.
- Select “New Learner License” option from menubar.
- General info page will open on your screen, click on “Continue” button
- On the next page, applicants have to select “Applicant doesn’t hold DL” option and submit it.
- LL Application form will be displayed on your screen, insert all the details correctly on the form.
- After submitting the form, you will get application number on your mobile number/ email which you mentioned during the form filling.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- In this applicants need to first upload their photograph and signature followed by…
- scanned copy of their documents like address proof, medical certificate, fitness declaration, etc.
Step 3: Submit Application Fee
- After submitting the application form successfully press the “Next tab“.
- Now you have to pay the required application fee for your learner license.
- The total application fee will appear on your screen.
- Select the payment mode and enter the Captcha code as appear on the screen.
- After this, press “proceed to payment” and the payment gateway will appear to you.
- In case, after submitting the application form you have been redirected to the home page then you can choose the fee payment option from the home page.
- and after selecting this press the proceed tab and Insert your login info i.e. Application Number & Birth Date.
- Then, hit “Calculate Fee” choice and choose your bank & mode of payment.
- Finally, click on the “Pay Now” option and get applied for LL.
Step 4: Verify Payment Status
You can also verify your payment that whether it was accepted or not and it can be done by submitting your application number and DOB
Step 5: Book your Test Slot
- Now, candidates have to book their test slot by entering their application number & DOB.
- The dates which are highlighting with green are available for slot booking whereas slots are not available for those highlighted with red color and dates which are highlighted with the grey color is a holiday.
- Once you opt the date, now its time to select the time period (which will show you the number of slots available in each time frame)
- After booking the slot do not forget to take the print out of the provisional appointment letter.
After booking the test slot you realize that you could not appear on the day then you can cancel the test slot from the website whose details are given below.
Application Fee for Learner’s License at Sarathi Parivahan
The table given below shows how much application fee will be paid by aspirants while applying online.
|Vehicle Type||Fee to Paid||Fee for Test|
|Charge for 1st Class Vehicles-||150 INR||300 INR|
|For 2nd Class Vehicle like LMV Cars & Two Wheelers||150 INR||300 INR|
Recommended Read >> HSRP Number Plate For OLD Vehicle
Check Driving Licence Application Status | parivahan RC application status
After submitting the application form, everyone wants to know their application status. So, this facility is also provided by the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa site, citizens can easily check their status of the application by following these steps.
Step 1st- Citizens who have applied for DL need to open the official portal of Parivahan Sarthi Sewa.
Step 2nd- From the homepage, you need to choose your respective state.
Step 3rd- Now, scroll a page, and you will see “Application Status” tab, click it.
Step 4th- On the next page, aspirants have to enter their application number, date of birth, & captcha has given on the screen.
Step 5th- After submitting the info, your application form status will be displayed.
Process to Edit your learner application form
After submitting the application form you have noticed that some of your details have been submitted incorrect, in that case, you can edit your learner application form by following some steps given below: –
- Visit the Sarthi Parivhan official website
- Under the learner license tab select the application edit (LL)
- On selecting the same a page will open where you need to submit your application number and DOB.
- On submitting details your application form will appear to you and now you can easily make changes in the application.
- Once you are done with it submit the application form.
Process to for Duplicate LL and Address change
A duplicate learning license can be generated by the applicant from the portal if they lost their original learning license and along with this if they relocate to some other place then the new address can also be updated by the applicant and for this, they need to follow some steps that are furnished below: –
- First of all, visit the official portal of sarthi parivahan
- Now on the home page, you need to select “services for duplicate LL & address change tab under the learner license hood.
- After selecting the same a new page will open which will let you know the steps involved in this particular task.
- After pressing the continue tab a page will open where you need to enter your learner license number and DOB.
- After submitting the entries press the proceed tab.
- Now application form will appear in which you have to submit you details or if you are looking to update your address then it can also be done here only.
- Now proceed as per the instruction served to you and in the end submit the form.
How to Re-Issue an Expired learning License?
As you all know the learning license is valid for 6 months and you can apply for permanent DL after the 30 days of issuance of LL but in case you are not able to do that you can re-issue your learner license from sarthi parivahan portal by following some steps: –
- Visit the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Now under the Learning license select “Learner license issued again“
- On a new page, you have to enter your Expired learner license number and DOB as submitted previously.
- After submitting the same you have to proceed through as per the instruction served to you and pay the application fee if it was asked to do so.
Learning License Test Stall
Through learning license test stall candidate’s knowledge will be tested whether he/she is aware of road signs, traffic rules, and guidelines. As per the news, 15 questions will be asked and candidates need to give at least 10 answers correct to clear the exam.
You can appear for LL test Stall online also and for this you need to follow the steps mentioned below: –
- Visit the Sarathi Official website
- Under the learner license tab, you need to select “Online LL Test (Stall)“
- On the next page, submit your details
- and once you logged in successfully you can appear for the test.
Cancel Learning License Test Slot
Test slot you have selected can be easily canceled by following some steps that are given below: –
- Visit the Parivahan Portal
- and on the home page under the “Appointment” Tab select the “Cancel LL Test Slot“
- After selecting it a new page will open in which you have to submit your details for verification such as:
- Application number
- Date of Birth and
- Verification code as appear on your screen
- And after the verification process completed you can cancel your slot and can book the new slots.
Learner License Slot Enquiry
If you want to enquire about the Learning license slot then it can be done easily from the sarathi parivahan portal which can be done by following the steps given below: –
- First, visit the Sarathi Parivahan Official Portal, and on the home page select the “Enquiry LL Slot” which will be available under the “Appointment” tab
- After the selection a window will open where you have to choose details like:
- State Code
- State Name
- RTO COde
- RTO Name
- and once you submit the same the details of slots availability will appear on your screen.
Lerner License form 3
You can print the learner license form 3 from the sarathi portal, for that you need to submit your application number and DOB
Download Learner license form 3 PDF
Learner License Edit Entry
The entry submitted in the learning license can be edit but for that, you need to make a request from the officials which can be done easily from the sarathi portal by following some steps which are given below: –
- First, visit the sarathi parivahan sewa portal.
- and on the home page select the LL Edit Entry which is available learner license tab.
- Now on the next page, you have to submit a learning license number (if issued) or Application number followed by…
- Date of birth
- State and
- And after submitting all such details press the submit tab and…
- Now you need to follow the instruction as served further.
Mock Test for Learning license
Before you appeared for the learner driving license test you can take the mock test for LL at sarathi Parivahan portal and by attending the same you may get an idea about the LL test.
How to appear for Sarathi Learner license mock test?
If you are looking to appear for LL mock test then you just need to visit the sarathi parivahan portal and follow the steps which are given below: –
- Under the hood of learner license click on the Mock test for LL
- A new window will open where you have to submit some of your details such as
- Applicant name
- Language (as per your choice)
- Once you sign in a window will open displaying instruction related to the mock test and a link to attend to the Mock test
Sample Question for Learner License Test
Most of you must be worried about what type of question would be asked in LL test. The no need to be worried after attempting the mock test you must get an idea about the question but still there is any ambiguity then it will be clear by the sample question that is available on the sarathi portal.
In order to access the LL sample question you need to follow the steps given below:
- Log on to Sarathi Parivahan portal
- Select “Sample question for LL” which will be available under the “learner license tab”.
- Now on the other page, you have to opt for the state and language and submit it (make sure that your pop-up is enabled).
- Now the Learner license sample question will be available to you.
How to Apply for DL Offline Mode? (ऑफलाइन ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस कैसे बनाएं)
Applicants who want to apply for DL through offline mode are requested to execute the process given down.
- Candidates have to visit RTO office of their region in order to submit the application form.
- Fill the application form from there and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee, and authorities will provide you with the schedule for “DL Test”.
- Attend “Driving License Test” on the prescribed date, and after some days you may collect your Dl from your respective RTO.
How to Apply for New Driving License?
Applicants holding learner license and now their due date to upgrade it for a permanent license is near then they can submit their application online and for that, they need to Implement the process given below:
Step1: Filling of Application Form
- Open the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa in any suitable web browser.
- Aspirants have to select their state from the portal homepage.
- Then, click on “New Driving License” option.
- Wait for a moment to load the instruction page, read complete instruction, and hit “Continue” option.
- On the next page, you have to insert your “Learner License” details such as LL no. and date of birth.
- Click on “OK” tab to proceed.
- Application Form will flash on your display, fill the complete form, and submit it.
Step 2: Upload Testimonials
- Now, aspirants have to upload all the documents, including their photo and signature copy.
Step 3: Book Slot for DL Test (for some states only)
- After that, candidates have to select an appropriate schedule for DL test booking and save it. It is to be noted that, you have to appear on the day you have selected for the test, but at later stage, you may find that you cannot appear for the test then you can cancel the test slot whose process is given below.
Step 4: Submit Application Fee
- Next, applicants have to pay application as well as DL test fee (relevant for some states).
- Check the Payment status.
- Finally, print the receipt of it for future correspondence.
Step 5: Verify the Payment Status
After submitting the application you can check the status of your payment online by submitting respective details.
Step 6: Print the receipt
Once the payment has been successfully completed take the printout of the receipt for reference.
Documents required for New Driving License
During the submission of new driving license application form, there are a few documents that you all need to upload, and the list of documents is given below: –
- Application form number 9 (for those submitting offline application)
- Learner license
- Address proof (anyone from the list)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Insurance Policy
- Electricity/ Water/ Telephone/ Gas Bill
- Or Payslip Issued by Central or State government
- Age Proof (anyone from the list)
- Aadhaar Card
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- Driving School certificate (if required)
Check Driving License Application Status
After submitting the New driving license application form you can check its status online by following the process given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Website
- On the home page select Application status
- After this, a window will open where you have to enter your application number, Date of Birth, and Captcha code ( as appear on your screen)
- If anyone of you submit the application form through other portal then select the portal name from the dropdown.
- After submitting all the information your application status will appear on your screen.
Enquiry DL Test Slot Booking
Before submitting a test Slot for DL test you can enquire about the same from the portal whether the date you are looking for is available or not and it can be done easily from Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
- Firstly, visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal, and on the home page under the appointment tab you need to select the Enquiry DL Test Slot.
- Next you have to select the state code and and RTO
- Select RTO or camp button after that Slot type.
- Once you press the proceed tab after submitting details the Slots will appear on your screen.
Driving License (DL) Slot Booking
If you had submitted the online application for new DL but yet to book the test slot for it, then it can be done easily by performing some steps that are mentioned below: –
- Go to the Sarathi Parivahan Official Website and…
- On the home page, select DL Slot which is available under the appointment tab.
- Now on the next page, you have to choose either the application number or the learner driving license number.
- and after selecting the required one, you need to enter its details on the required boxes.
- Press the submit tab after feeding all the entries.
- On submission, Slot booking portal will appear to you where you need to select the date and time as suitable or available.
Cancel Driving License Test Slot
If you are not able to appear on the test slot day then it can be canceled from the official portal and to cancel the same you have to follow some steps given below: –
- To cancel the Slot Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal and…
- On the portal home page select Cancel DL Slot Available under the dropdown of Appointment.
- On selection, a page will open in which you need to enter some details like
- Application number
- Verification code (as appears)
- and after submitting the same a window will open where you can perform the steps to cancel the test slot.
Steps to Renew Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Online
Points discussed here are for those civilians who want to renew their driving licence. For renewal, officials charged 200 rupees and aspirants need to upload a few documents such as Residence proof, Passport size photos, Age proof, etc.
- Go to the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal on any safe web browser.
- Click the link of “Services on DL” option given under “Driving Licence” tab on the menu bar.
- Guidelines to fill the application will open on your tab, read all the info and “Continue”.
- Login page will open on your screen in which candidates have to enter their driving licence details and process to next step.
- Application form to renew the application will open, enter all details on the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of important documents.
- Pay the fee for renewal of DL in next stage.
- Verify the payment status and then download the slip of it for future use.
Important Point related to DL renewal
- RTO will not accept any application one month before the expiry of the licence.
- If any application submitted after five years from the date of expiry of the licence, then in such cases applicant has to undergo all the formalities to get the new DL.
- If the application received after 30 days of the date of licence expiry then in such cases the renewal will be considered from the date of application.
Documents Required for DL Renewal
Certificates named below will be submitted by the candidates for renewal: –
- Driving Licence
- Application form No. 2
- Form No 1 (physical fitness self-declaration for Non-Transport vehicle) OR
- Form No 1 A (Medical Certificate for Transport vehicle)
- Application fee as applicable
Duplicate Driving Licence
If your Driving licence has been misplaced then you can apply for a duplicate driving license and the process is given as: –
- Visit the official website and on the home page select the Services on DL under Driving Licence
- On the new page, stages of application and a few instructions will be mentioned read them before you proceed.
- Now on the next page, you need to submit your Driving licence number, DOB, and category of the DL holder.
- Select the state request you are submitting to and RTO
- After filling in all the entries press the proceed tab.
- Now on the next page, a few instructions will be available to you and you need to proceed accordingly to generate the duplicate driving licence.
- Pay the application fee for duplicate learning licence (if required)
Driving Licence Test Sheet
You can check the driving test Sheet report from the official website of Sarathi Portal whose steps are mentioned below: –
- Log on to Sarathi Parivahan Portal first
- Now under the driving Licence tab select “Driving Licence test sheet“
- After this, you have to enter your application number and DOB in order to generate the same.
Driving Licence Club online
As per the CMV Act (Central Motor Vehicle Act one person can hold one DL only but if anyone of you possess more than one then you can Club and it can be done easily online from Sarathi Portal whose details are given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Website and on the home page select “DL club” under the menu bar of Driving Licence.
- Now on the new page, select the state from the dropdown and RTO
- (Note: Right now only those states are available in the list who are providing this facility and if your RTO is not in the list then contact the RTO)
- After that you have to enter both the DL numbers.
- After submitting the same your DL details will appear to you.
- and now you have to click on the confirm button, and after that an application number will be generated for DL club request.
Print Driving Licence (DL) Online
If you had applied for a new DL and completed all the process then you can print your DL online from Sarathi Parivahan Portal and the process for the same is discussed below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- Under Driving Licence Tab select Print DL
- Now on the next page, you need to enter your application number and DOB
- On submitting your Dl will appear on your screen and can easily take the print out of it.
Application Fee for Driving Licence
The table drawn below shows the amount of fee paid for a particular type of vehicle. Grasp more details from rows and columns given down.
|Type of Vehicle||Application Fee||Grand Fee||Fee for Smart Card||Amount for Test|
|1st Class Vehicles||700 INR||200 INR||200 INR||300 INR|
|2nd Class Vehicle such as 2 Wheelers LMV Cars||1000 INR||N/A||N/A||N/A|
How to Search Sarthi Parivahn DL Online?
Now the people of India can search their driving licence by name/ application number/ date of birth/ application number from the official portal and do the same you need to go through the steps given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- Now on the home page, select “DL Search” under the “Other Tab”
- After the selection, a new page appears where you have to select at least two fields in the search criteria.
- Once you submit the details your Driving licence will appear to you.
Find DL Application Number online
Now you can easily search application number of DL or learning licence online and to get the same you need to perform some steps which are given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- Now on the home screen select “find application number” available under “Other section“
- and after selecting the same, you need to first select
- RTO Name and
- Applicant name
- and Captcha Code
- Once you enter all the details press the submit tab and follow the further instruction served in order to get the application number.
- The application number will be received on your mobile number which was submitted during the form submission.
How to Cancel DL application?
Now the DL application submitted by you can be easily canceled online which can be done by following point given below: –
- Visit Sratahi Parivahan Portal
- Now on the home page under the other tab select the Cancel application link
- After this, a page will open where you need to enter your application number and DOB
- On submitting it your request will be authenticated and for that you need to perform the steps as they ask to do so
- and once the authentication process completed your application will be deleted.
How to Change/Update Mobile Number In Driving Licence?
Now it was so easy to update or change their mobile number in Driving Licence and this can be done easily online from Sarathi Parivahan Portal. If you are looking to change the same then read the steps carefully which are given below: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- Now under the “Other Category” select Mobile number update.
- Now on the next page, you have to select one of the options whether the applicant is holding:-
- Driving Licence
- Learner Licence
- Conductor Licence
- After selecting the required option some new fields will appear where you have to enter your: –
- Licence Issue date
- DL number
After submitting the details press the submit tab
- On the next page, you need to perform a few more steps and an authentication verification will be done by the officials and later on, your number will be updated successfully.
Print Application form
In order to print the application form which you have submitted you need to perform the steps which are given below: –
Visit the Ministry of Road transport and Highway official portal.
and on the portal home page select the “Others” tab and in its dropdown menu select “Print application form“.
After its selection, you have to enter your application number and DOB as submitted.
- Once you submit your details you can download the application form or will be able to take a printout of other forms as well such as Form 1/ 1-A.
Driving Licence and Learner DL Fees
Have a look at the DL application fee: –
|Learning Driving licence||INR 200|
|Renewal of Learner DL||INR 200|
|New Driving licence Fees||INR 200|
|Driver licence test fee||INR 300|
|Driver licence renewal fee||INR 200|
|Driving School licence Fee/Renewal||INR 10,000|
|Renewal Driving licence issuance fee||INR 200|
|Any Appeal against RTO||INR 200|
|Duplicate Driving School licence issuance fee||INR 5,000|
How to apply for Conductor Licence Online?
Now people who are looking to apply for a conductor licence can submit their application online and below we have mentioned the steps involved in it: –
Visit the official website first and on the home page you need to select the “New conductor licence” under the “Conductor licence” tab
On the next page, you will get to know about the stages involved in the online application of a conductor licence.
Step 1: Fill Application form
First of all, the online application starts with an online form filling process in this, you need to submit all your details as per the documents and mentioned your active mobile number so that the authentication could be done easily.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Once you submit the form now it’s time to upload the documents which are required.
- Along with the documents you have to upload your recent photograph and scanned signature.
Step 3: Application fee
Once you are done with the documents uploading process you have to pay the requisite application fee for conductor licence through online mode.
Print Various Driving Licence Application forms online
Now users can print an application form for a driving licence which they are required for and it can be done easily from the Ministry of road transport & highways.
- Visit the official portal first – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan//en
- Now under the dropdown of “Informational services” select “Downloadable form” and on sub drop-down menu select “All forms“
- Now the window of all forms will appear to you where you can download the forms as per your requirement.
Important Driving LicenceApplication form Link
|Driving licence form Category||Form Link & No.|
|Application/Declaration of physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner licence||Form 3|
|Sale Certificate||Form 21|
|Driving licence||Form 6|
|Renewal of driving licence||Form 9|
|Application for grant of learner licence||Form 2|
Additional Functions Provided by Parivahan Sarathi
In this section, we have discussed a few more services that aspirants will get to know after using Parivahan Sarathi portal.
|No Objection Certificate||Address Change||Reassignment||Trade Certificate|
|Registration Display||Duplicate RC||Permanent Registration||Temporary Registration|
|Diplomatic Vehicles||National Permit||Ownership Transfer||Renewal of RC|
|Know your Vehicle Details||HP Endorsement||Issue of Duplicate Trade Certificate||NR Services|
|Act, rules, and Policies||HP Termination||Services Related to Vehicle||e-Authorisation Card|
State-wise RTO Website
|RTO Code of State||Name of State||Official Portal URL|
RTO Codes & Official Portal Link for Union Territories
|UT RTO Code||Name of UT||Official Portal URL|
|AN||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||http://db.and.nic.in/mvd/|
|DN||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Transport.aspx|
|DD||Daman & Diu||https://daman.nic.in/rtodaman/default.asp|
|DL||National Capital Territory of Delhi||http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department|
|JK||Jammu & Kashmir||http://jaktrans.nic.in/|
mParivahan Mobile App
Government has also developed a mobile application for the ease of aspirants. By using “m-Parivahan” application, candidates can easily apply or check their status from their phone. It is not mandatory to apply via the official portal. This application is available on “Play Store”. Check the steps given below to download the mParivahan app.
- In the initial step, aspirants have to open “Play Store” on their mobile phones.
- On the search bar, you have to type “mParivahan” and search it.
- Application will open on the next screen.
- Click on the “Install” button and application will start downloading on your phones.
- mParivahan application will be downloaded on your login with your details and avail its benefits.
Official Portal Parivahan Sarathi Site – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
Sarathi Parivahan Related FAQ’s
Yes, this website provides the facility through which you can easily change your name.
RTO registration certificate will be valid for 15 years starting from the time of issuance.
No, after filling the application you won’t be able to modify details on it. So, we advise aspirants to insert their info carefully.
Objective of introducing this portal is to work in a digitized manner rather than working on paper. It also saves time.
Yes, you can access the services of Parivahan Sarathi either from website or from mobile application.
Learning license which was issued to candidate will be valid for 6 months.
After 30 days of issuance of learning licence applicant can apply for permanent DL.
Yes, learning licence test allotted can be canceled by the applicant from sarathi parivahan portal by submitting your credentials.
Yes, if you want to cancel the submitted application then it can be done from the portal by submitting your application number and DOB.
In case you forgot your application number, then it can be retrieved from the portal by the process given below:
Select state and State code now Select RTO name and now submit your details as required.
Therefore examine the complete article and know how you can apply for driving licence in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Goa, Assam, and all other States/Union Territories of India.
Hope we have cleared your query related to Sarathi parivahan .gov.in application process and checking driving licence application status. If you have a question ask us below.