UP Scholarship is one of the biggest scholarship schemes in the state. The given article covers all the important information about the UP Scholarship online form 2023-24 and the complete application form procedure. Therefore, eligible students who wish to submit the UP Scholarship application form for this scholarship can collect information about the same in this particular article.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023-24
Every year thousands of eligible students from class 9 to higher education get financial help from the UP Scholarship. This UP scholarship includes various schemes such as Pre-matric scholarships and post-matric scholarships. through which the state government provides financial support to the students of the state to complete their pre-matric, secondary, and higher education.
Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the application procedure for this session. UP students who are eligible, can submit their UP Scholarship application forms like the application window will be opened shortly.
UP Scholarship 2023-24: An Overview
|Concerned Department||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh |
State Backward Welfare Department, Govt. of UP
Minority Welfare and Waqf Department, Govt. of UP
|Online system||Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System|
|Online portal||SAKSHAM portal|
|UP Scholarship Year||2023-24|
|UP Scholarship Scheme||Pre-Matric (पूर्वदशम), |
Post-matric & Post-matric other than intermediate (Dashmottar) दशमोत्तर &
Post-matric outside state
|Application process||Active for Pre-Matric (Commenced from 15 September 2023)|
|Registration ends on||10 November 2023|
|Mode of UP Scholarship application||Online|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarships 2023-24 Specifics
UP scholarships are provided at a different level- Pre-Matric (class 9-10) and Post Matric which is further categorized into Post Matric other Inter (Class 11-12), Post Matric other than Inter, Post Matric outside State.
These scholarships are granted by the three departments of the state government, which are- the Department of Social Welfare, State Backward Welfare Department, Minority Welfare, and Waqf Department.
UP Scholarship Online Form 23-24 Dates
Check the application schedule for both pre-matric and post-matric schemes in the table below-
For Pre-matric (9th to 10th) Schedule
|Name of Events||Dates of Occurrence|
|Online Application Form Submission||15 September 2023 to 10 November 2023|
|Submission of the Hard copy of the online application||20 November 2023|
|Application Correction Date||15 to 26 December 2023|
|Deadline to Submit the Corrected Application Form||26 December 2023|
|Get Back the data from PFMS Software after verification||TBA|
|Transferring the Scholarship amount to Bank Account of the Applicant||TBA|
|Generate Demand from students for renewal|
from the state unit of NIC.
|Transferring the Scholarship amount to the Bank Account of the Applicant||TBA|
|Scholarship Distribution Ceremony Date||TBA|
For Post-matric (10th to 12th) Schedule
|Event Description||Important Dates|
|up scholarship online Application Form submission||TBA|
|Error Correction Window Open||TBA|
|Hard copy of the online Application Submission||TBA|
|Online Application Verification||TBA|
|Reason for Submitting Non-renewal of Application||TBA|
|Category Wise Verification Students Online||TBA|
|After verification Getting Back the data from PFMS Software||TBA|
|Transferring Scholarship amount to Bank Account of Applicants||TBA|
|Generate Demand from students for renewal|
from the state unit of NIC
|Transferring Scholarship amount to the Bank Account of Applicants||TBA|
|Scholarship Distribution Ceremony||TBA|
UP Scholarship Online Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before submitting the application must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements. Applicants found to be ineligible at any stage of the scholarship process (on the basis of documents submitted) will be disqualified.
The basic eligibility requirements of all the schemes under the UP scholarship are as follows-
- Applicants should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. However, for one scheme candidates from outside UP are also eligible.
- Category-wise annual income eligibility requirements-
|Scholarship scheme||Annual income not exceed|
|Pre-Matric (Class 9th & 10th)|
|For General/SC/ST||1 lakh from all sources|
|For Minorities||1 lakh from all sources|
|For OBC||1 lakh from all sources|
|Post-Matric (Class 11th & 12th)|
|For General/OBC/ Minority||2 lakhs from all sources|
|For SC/ST||2.5 lakhs from all sources|
|Post-Matric (Other than intermediate)|
|For General/SC/ST||2 lakhs from all sources|
|For Minorities||2 lakhs from all sources|
|For OBC||2 lakhs from all sources|
Document Required For UP Scholarship 2023-24 Application Online form
Applicants are required to have all the necessary documents with them on the basis of which they can apply for UP Scholarship. Before filling out the application form, they must be ready with all the documents and details required to be uploaded/ mentioned in the application form. Without these documents, no applicant will be able to submit the application form.
Candidates willing to fill the application form must be ready with the following documents/ details before application-
- Marksheets and certificates of qualifying exam
- Caste certificates- SC/ (as applicable)- SC certificate/ST certificate/OBC certificate/EWS certificate etc. issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate
- Residence proof such as voter Id proof, ration card, Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, etc.
- Annual non-refundable tuition fee
- Registration no. at the current school/institution
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar No.
- Receipt of fee submitted at the school/institute
- Scanned passport sized photograph (should not be more than 20kb)
Aadhaar no. is very important from the point of view of online application for UP Scholarship. Without Aadhaar Card, no application for scholarship would be possible.
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृति का लाभ उठाने के लिए सभी छात्र/छात्राओं का बैंक अकाउंट उनके आधार कार्ड के साथ लिंक होना अनिवार्य है|
Important Points regarding UP Scholarship 2023-24 Online Form
- The application procedure of all the schemes of the scholarship is currently active for pre-matric level and interested candidates can apply before the due date.
- Applications will be submitted only through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates can apply.
- Candidates will receive an SMS notification on their registered mobile no. if their application is forwarded or rejected.
- They can also track their application status from the official website by using valid login details.
- Failed candidates are advised not to apply.
- All the entries in the application form should be filled in correctly.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Process 2023-24
Interested candidates can submit applications for Uttar Pradesh scholarship only in online mode. Before going to the details of all the stages involved in this application process, candidates can have a look at the flow chart of the complete UP scholarship process from registration to reimbursement of the fund shared below-
Now, go through the detailed explanation of each stage-
The very first step to avail of the benefit of UP Scholarship starts with online registration. Registration is only for the candidates are filling fresh application form. Prospective applicants can follow the step-by-step registration process shared below-
- Step 1- Visit the official website
Applicants have to start by visiting the UP Scholarship SAKSHAM portal. Link of the portal is shared below in the article.
- Step 2- Select the relevant option
On the homepage of the portal, click on “STUDENT” tab and click on the “Registration” link given on the dropdown menu.
- Step 3- Select the Scholarship
The registration page will open. A list of all the scholarships will appear on the screen. As we have discussed above the registration will be done only for fresh applications, candidates have to select scholarship links only for fresh scholarships as shown below:-
- Step 4– Fill the details
Now, a registration form will open for the selected scholarship Fill the details asked in the application form carefully. Fields with * mark are mandatory to be filled. Candidates have to verify the mobile number through OTP have to generate a password. After filling the registration form, proceed further by clicking on “Submit” button.
- Step 5- Print the UP Scholarship registration slip
Once the form will be submitted successfully, a registration slip will be generated. Print the registration slip and keep it safe for future reference.
After completing the registration process, applicants can proceed further to fill UP Scholarship application form.
How to fill out the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023-24?
After successful registration on the portal, candidates can proceed to fill out the application form. In order to fill out the application form, candidates have to log in to the portal. Check the step-by-step application filling process below-
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the “Student” section given on the menu bar.
3. Select the relevant option (fresh/renewal login) from the drop-down menu as per the scholarship scheme candidate wish to apply for or has applied for( in case of renewal).
In case of Renewal, candidates have to fill following information-
4. Login with the registration no., password, and date of birth.
Candidates will be redirected to the page indicating the instructions related to application. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Click on “Proceed” button given at the end of the paper.
6. A new page showing various options will open. Hit “Fill scholarship Application form” छात्रवृत्ति हेतु आवेदन पत्र भरें option.
7. Application form will open. Fill in educational details (शैक्षणिक विवरण ) correctly in the space provided. Candidates are advised to refer to their original qualification certificate to fill the details. After filling details, click on “Submit” button.
8. Enter the personal details like sub-category, residential address etc., and click on “Update” button.
9. Fill in other details related to caste & income and update.
10. Now, fill all the bank details as mentioned in Bank passbook.
11. Fill in details related to a fee in the space provided.
12. Fill in all the details of the present year गत वर्ष का विवरण and click update.
13. This will complete 1st phase of the application form. Click on Homepage button.
14. On the homepage, click on Photo Upload option.
15. Upload scanned photograph in space provided.
16. Check all the information entered in the application form carefully. With this application form will be filled. Take printout of the filled in application form.
17. In case if candidate has found any mistake in the application forms details after scrutiny, then he/she can make correction by using the online portal within 3 days of submission of application.
They have to click on the form correction link given on the homepage of the portal as shown in the image below.
Submission of U.P. Scholarship online form
Once the online application is submitted, applicants generate a hard copy and submit it along with self-attested supporting documents at the respective institute. They must submit all the genuine documents before the last date specified to them.
After submitting the documents, candidates will be given a receipt which they have to retain safely for future correspondences.
This is how the final application process from applicant’s side will over. These applications will undergo further processing which is to be done by the concerned authority.
Verification from Institutions
After the final submission of the application, the information and documents will be verified at the concerned institutions/ Board. In this process information provided on the application form will be matched with the documents submitted.
Verification of the application form will be done considering various parameters. Verified application forms will be forwarded for further processing.
UP Scholarship application form scrutiny
Now, the scrutiny of the forwarded applications will be done. Under this process, any doubtful data will be reflected in the login of the applicants. They have to make the necessary corrections in the application form and have to submit a hard copy of the application form.
Verification from District Welfare Committee
Now, the application form will be verified at the district level by the District Welfare Committees. The data will be finally verified and locked by the digital signature of the concerned district level officer.
Once the data will be verified by the district level officer, demand for the scholarship funds will be forwarded to NIC Lucknow. Finally, the fund will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary students through the medium of PFMS.
विद्यार्थी up scholarship login की ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया की अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दी गई विडिओ की सहयता भी ले सकते हैं |
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2023-24 Application Status
After the successful submission of application forms, candidates are also given a chance to track their application status. They can get information about the processing of their application. It can be tracked till the disbursement of the scholarship amount.
Applicants can follow the instructions shared below to track their application status-
- Open the official portal.
- Click on “STATUS” button on the menu bar.
- Select the application status year from the dropdown list.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth and click on “Search” button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Visit UP Scholarship application status to get complete information about the scholarship for which candidates have applied.
Can I apply for pre-matric scholarship, if I am from general category?
UP scholarship is only for reserved category applicants. If you satisfy the eligibility requirements, then only you can apply. Check the eligibility conditions mentioned in the article.
Can I fill application form in offline mode to avail the post-matric scholarship?
No, application forms will be filled through online mode only. No facility for offline submission of application is available. Eligible students have to visit the official portal to submit online application.
Is it compulsory to submit the application form to the concerned school/university in person by the applicant?
Yes, after filling online application, it is compulsory for all the candidates to submit the application form along with the self attested copies of the documents at the respective schools/institutions. Candidates must ensure that they submit application forms by their own and collect the receipt. They must avoid sending others to submit their applications.