Check UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS: We believe that residents of Uttar Pradesh are well aware of UP scholarship programs/ schemes. Government of UP has launched different schemes under this Uttar Pradesh scholarship such as a pre-matric, post-matric scholarship, etc. These studentships are classified further into numerous programs.
Only those candidate can apply for these scholarships who satisfy all the eligibility standards. After approving the UP scholarship applications of these students, officials provide a certain amount as scholarship money for their education. This amount is transferred directly to the account of candidates. The payment status of UP scholarship can be checked from PFMS.
To know more information concerning PFMS, the advantages of using PFMS, procedure of checking UP scholarship through PFMS, etc. proceed browsing this passage until the end. This article will help you to grasp the comprehensive information of checking UP scholarship status via PFMS
Necessity to Check UP Scholarship Status
UP scholarship status has not declared yet. We will furnish all the latest updates here, after the announcement of it on the official website. Now, the point is why checking/ viewing Up scholarship status is important?
By checking status, students will come to know that govt has sent their scholarship or not. This step will help candidates to keep track of their scholarships payments. These types of payment modes you will see in your profile of UP scholarship.
- Completed- This will signify that amount of scholarship has successfully transferred into the account of beneficiary.
- Pending- Pending shows payment is in processing mode ad needs approval of administrative.
- Cancelled- Cancelation of payment can be occurred due to inappropriate or false details present in application form.
- Completed but show Error- It may that amount has credited to account, but because of server error it is not updated.
UP Scholarship Status 2021- Information
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Scheme||UP Scholarship|
|Category of Article||UP scholarship Status Check Via PFMS|
|Type of UP Scholarship||State Level|
|Eligibility Standard||Candidate must hold the Domicile of UP|
|UP Scholarship Application Fee||No Fee|
|Programs falls under UP Scholarship||Post Matric (12th Class), Pre-matric (9th & 10th Class), Post Matric other than Intermediate (12th), etc.|
|Status of Payment Availability||Releasing Soon|
|PFMS Portal to View Status||pfms.nic.in|
What is PFMS?
For accounting payment, and conciliation of govt activities PFMS i.e. Public Financial Management System is an online application developed which also unites various standalone orders. The motive of developing this type of web application is to stabilize a fund flow and a web app that operates things efficiently. For other business peoples, PFMS works as a meaningful MIS (Management Information System) which assist them in making valuable decisions. Beyond that, with the help of PFMS, one can check his/ her UP scholarship status online smoothly.
Benefits of PFMS
There are several benefits of PFMS that are as follows-
- PFMS provides transparency between a portal and government plans.
- PFMS is responsible for varieties of a medium by which amount of scholarships etc is assigned directly to recipients account.
- In the assistance of PFMS, administering business shall make e-instalments to beneficiaries authorized commercial balances right away.
- Public Financial Management System facilitates an actual-time usage of repository.
- This portal is a complete cut off of manual work and a single interface operating with 90 banks.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS
Do you have an idea of checking UP scholarship status via PFMS (Public Financial Management System)? If no, then we urge you to examine complete process explained below.
- Open the Official Website: The initial step is to visit the official portal of PFMS i.e pfms.nic.in.
- Homepage of the website will load on your screen.
- Know Payment Status: On the homepage, you will see “Know Your Payment ” link which candidates have to open.
- Enter Account Details: A form will open on your screen in which aspirants have to insert their account information such as Bank, Account Number, Verification Code.
- Status of UP Scholarship: Click on “Search” button and details status of a scholarship will be presented on your screen.
- Case of Incorrect Information: In you will enter wrong information of your account then a message like “No Record Found” will be generated on your screen.
List of UP Scholarships
The list given below shows the scholarships name and which class the scholarship belongs to. Through PFMS interested applicants can track the status of these scholarships of UP.
|Name of UP Scholarship||Name of Class|
|Pre-matric Scholarship (ST/SC/General Category Applicants)||9th & 10th Standard|
|Post-matric Intermediate Scholarship (ST/SC/General Category Students||11th & 12th Standard|
|ST, SC, General Category Aspirants Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for||Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D, etc|
|ST, SC, General Category Post-matric for Other State Scholarship||11th Class to Ph.D|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities Category Applicants||9th and 10th Class|
|Post-matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities category Students||Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D, etc|
|Post-matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities||11th & 12th Standard|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (Other backward Classes Category Candidates)||9th & 10th Standard|
|Post-matric Intermediate Scholarship for Other backward Classes Category Aspirants||11th and 12th Class|
|Post-matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship (Other backward Classes Category Students)||Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D, etc|
|Official Portal of PFMS|
|UP Scholarship Site|
|UP Scholarship Online Application|
|Scholarship In India|
|Uttar Pradesh NTSE Scholarship|
|National Scholarship Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, only civilians of UP can avail the advantages of UP scholarships. If you don’t hold the domicile of UP then you are not an eligible candidate.
Yes, checking and viewing UP scholarship information by Public Financial Management System is a safe and secure process.
In case of proving incorrect account data, a message “No Record Found” will be generated on your display.
No, applicants can also verify the UP scholarship status via https://scholarship.up.gov.in/
No application fee will be paid by applicants in order to apply for UP scholarship.
No need to worry, open the login section of PFMS then on the left side of the page click on “Forget Password” option. Next, insert your login ID and email, OTP will be sent to your registered email. By providing that OTP on official page you can reset your password.