SRMJEEE 2023 (Available): SRM Institute of Science & Technology has released the online application for SRMJEE 2023 on its official website. This online application form is for SRM IST Chennai, SRM, Sonepat Haryana, and SRM Univerity Andhra Pradesh. The online application window is open now. Eligible applicant can submit their application from the link given on this page. The Application fee for the same is Rs 1200/-. For more details related to SRMJEE 2023 application form read the article given below.
SRMJEEE Admission 2023
|Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||SRMJEEE|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Course offered||B.Tech and M.Tech|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Phase I Exam Notice||Read Here|
Details for SRMJEE Application 2023
- The online application is for B. Tech course which is offered by SRM- Chennai/ Sonepat/ Haryana/ Andhra Pradesh/ Sikkim
- The application fee to be submitted is INR 1200/- which is non-refundable
- NRI/PIO/OCI applicants are also eligible to apply
- course preference submitted is only for statistical only, and final decision on to this will be taken on counselling day.
- For any kind of help you can contact at +91 044 27455510, 47437500
Submit here SRMJEE 2023 Application online
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2023 will be conducted in three phases through online proctored. Official notification and application forms are currently available on the official website. Interested candidates can fill out the registration form online mode.
SRMJEEE is a university-level entrance exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), for admission into B.Tech and M.Tech programs in its 8 campuses located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli, Delhi NCR, Gangtok, Sonepat, and Amaravati.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about SRMJEEE 2023 application form, application procedure, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centres, result, etc.
SRMJEEE 2023- Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the SRMJEEE 2023 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for SRMJEEE 2023 is given below-
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) are eligible and can apply for SRMJEEE 2023 exam.
- Candidates holding PIO and OCI cards issued by Government of India are also eligible.
- For B.Tech- Candidates must have attained an age of 16+ on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board of the exam is to be held.
- For M.Tech- There is no such age criterion for admission into PG programs.
For all B.Tech programs-
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidate having International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in any International school within India are also eligible.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
For B.Tech Biotech, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology with aggregate 50% marks in PCM/PCB.
- Candidate having International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International school within India is also eligible.
For M.Tech programs
- Candidates must have a B.E/B.Tech degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized university.
SRMJEEE 2023- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for SRMJEEE 2023.
|Availability of online application form||Available|
|Last date to fill the online application (B.Tech)||Phase I: 16 April|
Phase II: 5th June
Phase III: 17th July
|last date of application (M.Tech)||–|
|Online Entrance Exam date (B.Tech)||Phase I: 21 to 23 April 2023|
Phase II: 10 to 11 June 2023
Phase III: 22nd and 23rd July
|Date of issue of admit card||–|
|Declaration of Result||–|
SRMJEEE 2023- Application Form
- SRMJEEE 2023 application form can be filled out online mode on the website
- Candidates must fill the application forms before the last date.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents like necessary documents like scanned copies of a passport-sized photograph, signature, mark sheets, ID cards etc. before filling the application form
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the filled-in application form to the university if candidates have applied through an online application.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
- SRMJEEE Syllabus 2023
- SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Dates
- SRMJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- How to Fill SRMJEE 2023 Application?
- SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
SRMJEEE 2023- Application Fee
- The application fee for the online SRMJEEE form will be Rs.1200/-.
- The Payment of fee for online application can be done through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
SRMJEEE 2023- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for SRMJEEE 2023 is as follows-
- SRMJEEE 2023 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of four sections.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
Question pattern for UG programs
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question||Marks|
SRMJEEE 2023- Syllabus
Here is the complete syllabus of SRMJEEE-
Heat and Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Units and Measurement, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Electronics, and Communication, etc.
Surface Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Biomolecules, Electrochemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, etc.
Probability, Trigonometry, Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Applications of Differential Calculus, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions, Sequences and Series, Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Calculus, Circles in Two Dimensions, Binomial Theorem and its Applications, Permutations and Combinations, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, etc.
Botany- Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Biology in Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Cell Biology and Genetics, Plant Physiology, etc.
Zoology- Theory of Evolution, Human Physiology, Immunology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Modern Genetics, Animal Biotechnology, etc.
SRMJEEE 2023- Slot Booking
Candidates have to book slots according to their convenience. They have to book a date and particular test centre as per their choices within the given time.
The last date for phase I is 16 April, Phase II is 5th June and Phase III is 17th July 2023.
If due to any circumstance university not able to conduct the examination then the selection will be based on the marks secure in higher secondary and JEE Main 2021 score and SAT Valid score more details on this will be intimated by the university if this situation arises.