How to Fill SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form: SRMJEEE, a Joint Entrance Exam. It is a university-level entrance examination that is organized yearly by the university. Admission will be provided to the aspirants in the B.Tech Programmes under different affiliated campuses of SRM University, i.e.,
- SRM University – Haryana
- SRM University – Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh) and
- IST Chennai (Vadapalani, Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and NCR)
This article contains complete information and details about the SRMJEEE 2023 application form and how to apply for the examination.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form?
The university will soon release the application form for SRMJEEE 2023 and the last date of submission is yet to be announced. Although, no date has yet been given stringent, for the offline mode of applications.
Below are the steps enlisted to guide you through the process of application.
Documents to Keep Ready for SRMJEEE-2023
- The scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Scanned images of your Class Xth and XIIth standard mark sheet.
- ID Proof
- A debit/ credit card (for applying via online mode)
- A phone number and an e-mail ID you want to provide to the university.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form- Steps?
The link to the official website is provided here- https://www.srmist.edu.in/. Click on ADMISSION, then Apply now icon on ADMISSION INDIA, or directly fill in the details by clicking on the University’s webpage link – https://applications.srmist.edu.in/b-tech-application-form-2023. The webpage will look something like this:
- Register yourself – You can register yourself on the university’s website with an email id and a phone number.
- Verify your email – As soon as you successfully register yourself on the university’s official website. A verification mail will be sent to the e-mail ID you provided that will contain a link which needs to be verified by you. Verify, by clicking on that link. The mail will also contain an email ID and a password.
- Fill out the application form online– In this next step, you need to log in again with the email and password sent to you via your email ID. Fill in all the details carefully. You need to fill in your name, DOB (Date of Birth), Parent’s name, personal details, academic details, communication details, preference of examination centres, etc.
- Fill in the required academic details.
- Submit the details.
- The next step is to pay the application fee – The application form fee is Rs 1100/-. Choose any mode of payment Online i.e., via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- The final step is to upload the required documents – Upload a passport-size photograph and signature, all scanned. (Specifications for Photograph – 3.5cm x 4.5 cm, 1MB; Specifications for signature – 3.5cm x 1.5 cm, 1MB).
For students applying through the offline mode of application, fee payment can be done via DD (Demand Draft) drawn out in the favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai. The DD has to be sent before the last date for offline applications.
- SRMJEEE Syllabus 2023
- SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Dates
- SRMJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
SRMJEEE 2023 Important Points to Remember:
- The application fee of Rs 1200/- is non-refundable.
- Make sure to fill in your e-mail ID correctly as any change in e-mail id won’t be permitted if done wrong and it will be used for communicating with you until your final enrollment.
- NRI/ PIO/ OCI candidates are eligible to fill in the applications.
- The fully submitted application will still be open for editing except for the email id and phone number which you provide, any correction to it isn’t applicable.
- Any corrections to the application may be made till the dates notified.
- The course you choose while filling out the application is only for statistical purposes and the final decision about the choice, of course, will be made on the counselling day.
- Make sure to keep a copy of your application secure for any future use. It may be required for other procedures.
- Candidates applying for the examination are expected to have a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCM. He/ She must have passed or may be appearing in 10+2 with physics and mathematics (It is essential to have physics and mathematics as subjects).
- If due to any circumstances SRMJEEE-2023 gets cancelled, the qualifying criteria for enrolling in the university will be taken as your class 12th standard marks/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT score. Although, prior information will be provided to the candidates in any such case.
- Candidates should apply before the last date respective to the application mode.
- Before applying, make sure to go through the university’s brochure available online on the official website of the university.
- All the dates mentioned regarding the examination, results etc. are tentative dates and may be scheduled as per the government norms, due to any unforeseen circumstances.