SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria: SRMJEEE is the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, an exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology, 4 stars rated college globally. It comes under the 34th rank of NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) universities. In this article, we are going to share SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria, for taking admission. In 2018 it has been accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with an A++ grade, valid for 5 years.
According to the guidelines of SRMJEEE, NRI/PIO/OCI cardholder is also eligible and must complete 16 years of age. The minimum qualification for SRM university is a passing score of 10+2 score for the bachelor’s program, with mandatory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
- To fill the form, the candidate must score, at least 50% in PCM on Higher Secondary Examination from authorizing board i.e., CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS. this score is mandatory for Indian citizens as well as for international students.
- Physics and Mathematics are mandatory subjects on 10+2.
- Passing, English score, is essential.
- Admission is based on campus-wide cut-offs.
*NOTE:- There are different percentage admission criteria, according to the college, see the details below image.
DIRECT ADMISSION PROCESS 2023:- A direct admission depends on scholarships from all state and central levels, a top 1000 rankers which include IIT JEE, Tamil Naidu top rankers 10+2 exam, sometimes includes sports quota at National and International Level, but in exceptional cases.
SRMJEEE IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2023:
- APPLICATION FORM RELEASING DATE: To be Updated
- LAST DATE FOR APPLYING: To be Updated
- DATE OF EXAM: To be Updated
- RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT: To be Updated
- COUNSELLING PROCESS: To be Updated
HOW TO FILL OUT THE SRMJEEE 2023 FORM??
STEP1:- Register yourself on the official website, if already registered directly go to Log In and verify the E-MAIL address.
STEP2:- Fill out the Application form,
- PERSONAL DETAILS
- FATHER’S AND MOTHER’S NAME
- DATE OF BIRTH
- ADDRESS (PRESENT & PERMANENT BOTH)
- QUALIFICATION DETAILS
STEP3:- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS SCANNED COPY
- SUBMIT SCAN COPY OF THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE
- 10TH AND 12TH marksheets
STEP4:- PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM
Fee Detail:- Its the same for all categories, no reservation, no refund policy,1100 INR
- THROUGH NET BANKING OR BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD
- OR BY DEMAND DRAFT AND SEND DD TO SRM UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
STEP5:- TAKE A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION FORM.
- SRMJEEE Syllabus 2023
- SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Dates
- SRMJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- How to Fill SRMJEE 2023 Application?
- SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
SRMJEEE 2023 EXAMINATION CENTER
The choice of the centre depends upon the availability, an aspirant can only select the centres and his/her preferences while filling out the application form, the Centre detail mentioned on the Admit Card. SRM conducted exams in 127 Indian cities and 5 foreign cities, a total of 132 cities. It can be the possibility of an increase and decrease of the examination centre, so candidates can choose the centre as per the availability.
- SRMJEEE is an undergraduate-level exam, which offers various Engineering courses.
- It’s a University Level Exam
- The duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Mode of Exam is Online
- Only two attempts, to qualify for the Exam.
- The candidate first checks the rank list to the login portal of SRMJEEE.
- A student who is on the merit list can update their subject preference.
- As per the cutoffs and seat availability, the seat allotment process can be done.
- Selected candidates have to submit valid documents for verification.
- By submitting the fees candidate, confirm the admission.
Hope you understood the SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria, if you have any doubts, you can comment below and our team will help you soon.