The applicants looking for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2024-25 can refer to the article below for all the essential details about the Ambedkar scholarship scheme. The Ministry of Social Justice grants the scholarship. The prime objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the candidates who are economically weak and suppressed.
The scholarship scheme is for all the applicants residing in the country. Applicants wishing to apply for scholarship schemes can go through the complete eligibility criteria to avail of this scheme. Our page will provide a detailed briefing of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2024, along with scholarship funds, Eligibility, Steps to apply, and much more. Read the complete article to gather more information.
The categorization of the scholarship scheme has been divided into pre and post-matric. Students from classes 1st to 10 come under the pre-matric group, while candidates above high school level up to UG PG are classified into post-matric. The categorization of scholarships has made it simple for students to avail. It also helps the concerned authority to extract data for pre and post-matric separately. We will be providing an overview of both the categories. The applicant is advised to bookmark our page and never miss any updates about Dr Ambedkar’s post-matric scholarship opening dates to apply only on nvshq.org.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Application 2024
Applicants can apply for a post-matric scholarship by filling out an application form available in the official portal of National Portal Schemes. There are no updates regarding the pre & post-matric scholarship online application status. However, it will be notified soon. To have the latest updates, please follow our page. We are keeping a regular eye on the official portal, and as the Ambedkar scholarship online application window opens, we will immediately notify you.
There are huge numbers of scholarships, but these scholarships are not known among the students. Candidates have various questions regarding not getting scholarship funds. The main reason is that the applicant does not go through the complete Ambedkar Post Matric scheme eligibility criteria and applies directly without knowing the rules for availing of the scheme.
We will explain each step involved in the distribution of scholarships and the main points to be considered before applying for scholarship schemes. The authority does not know your financial status. It can only be proofed through valid documents. Thus, the applicant should ensure that the documents he/she provides are valid and genuine.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2024 – Complete Overview
Students belonging to the reserved class can apply for the scheme. The scheme is meant for applicants who do not have a fixed source of income. Candidates can browse through the essential information, which will help them to have a quick overview of the scheme. Please refer to the details mentioned below.
|Name of the Authority
|Ministry of Social Justice
|National Scholarship Portal
|Official web page
|Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2024
|Application Starts from
|Commencement of Application
|January 2024 (Expected)
|Class 1st to 8th – Rs 1000/month for ten months.
Class 9th & 10th- Rs 1500/month for ten months.
Class 11th & 12th – Rs 1200/month for ten months
For UG/PG: Course Fee will be provided
|Students must be from economically backward class (EBC)
Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The main objective of the authority is to provide scholarships to the needy from economically backward classes (EBC). The authority has mentioned some essential eligibility criteria to ensure that only the needy avails of the scheme. Candidates have to follow the criteria to avail themselves of the scheme. The eligibility is for pre & post-matric learners. Please refer to the details mentioned on the list below.
- The applicant must be from a reserved class to avail of this scheme. The reserved class includes all the castes approved by the central government, including SC, ST and OBC. Applicants from nomadic & semi-nomadic tribes can apply.
- The Ambedkar Post Matric application is also open for the General category from India.
- Applicants cannot avail of the scholarship for the same category courses. For example, suppose a student has completed an M.A. in English through a scholarship. In that case, he/she cannot avail of a scholarship for pursuing the same category course for different subjects.
- The family income of candidates from all sources must be less than one lakh/per annum. For Denotified Nomadic Tribe DNT, it should not exceed two lakhs p.a|
- Applicants cannot avail of scholarships twice for the same class. For example, if a candidate fails their class/course and repeats the year, the scholarship will not be provided again.
- An applicant pursuing correspondence/distant courses under the scheme can have reimbursement for non-refundable fees only. A special reimbursement of Rs 900 other than a scholarship for books and other stationery items will be provided in a year.
- The category certificates should be updated. If the certificate has expired, please renew it ASAP.
Documents Required for Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship
The essential documents the applicant requires to process the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship application form are below. Please have an overview of the documents needed.
- Pursuing class details.
- Class 10th/12th marks sheet and pass certificate.
- Updated category certificate.
- Passport-size photo of the applicant.
- Fee receipt of the current course year.
- Applicant’s Residential/Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate (PAN card).
- Complete Bank account details with a copy of the passbook.
- Self-attested certificate of previous year’s mark sheet.
Rewards for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2024
The scholarship funds shall be directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account through DBT. It is mandatory to have a bank account in the name of the applicant availing of the scholarship. Candidates should also ensure their aadhar card is linked with their bank account. Once saved in the portal, the account number cannot be modified further. The scholarship will be transferred to a particular bank account.
|Group II – Graduate/PG courses prompting degree/recognition/declaration in regions, for example, drug store, Nursing, LLB, BFS, Mass Com, Hotel Management, Financial Services for which least level in class 12 and the limit from their PG Courses, for example, MA/M.Sc./M.Com/M.Ed. and so on.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 820/month for ten months
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 530/month for 10 months.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant for Rs 550/month for ten months.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 820/month for ten
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 530/month for ten months.
|Group IV – All classes not followed by Group I &II, prompting a B.Sc/BA/B.Com degree, and so on. Hostellers are allowed.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 380/month for 10 months.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant for Rs 230/month for 10 months.
|Group I – Graduate and PG-level courses like M.Phil., Ph.D. Post-doctoral Medicine Research, Engineering and Allied courses, Veterinary and Allied Classes, Fashion Tech, Agriculture, Management, etc. Business Pilot License (CPL) course PG Diploma courses in authority and Pharmacy CA/L.L.M/CS/ICAW/CFA
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 570/month for 10 months.
|Scholarship funds will be awarded to the applicant of Rs 300/month for 10 months.
Steps to apply for Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2024 Online?
Applicant looking to apply for a scholarship needs to go through the detailed steps given below. Currently, the online application to avail of a scholarship is not available. However, it will be activated very soon. Till then, the applicant can register himself or herself to the registration portal of NSP 2024. Follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of the National Scholarship Scheme Portal 2020 @ www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Step 2: Applicants will find the official NSP page on the screen.
- Step 3: Tap on the online registration link on the homepage.
- Step 4: Go through the eligibility details mentioned in the article before applying for registration.
- Step 5: Check the declaration and proceed with further steps.
- Step 6: Proceed to fill out the application form by entering your details in the blanks.
- Step 7: Now, fill in your bank details in the application.
- Step 8: Please validate your details before submitting the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship application.
- Step 9: Confirm your mobile number and then enter the OTP sent on it.
- Step 10: After entering, the OTP login details will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
- Step 11: The scholarship notification can be checked by logging into the applicant’s dashboard.
|Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2024 Application (Available Soon)
|For More Updates Follow
What are the benefits of the scholarship scheme?
Class 1st to 8th – Rs 1000/month.
Class 9th & 10th- Rs 1500/month.
Class 11th & 12th – Rs 1200/month.
For UG/PG, a non-refundable fee shall be provided.
To have complete details about rewards and benefits, please go through the complete article.
How do you register for the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship scheme?
Applicants have to register in the scholarship portal initially. After that, they can select the desired scholarship. Please refer to the article for complete details.