UP Scholarship Status 2021 application/Payment status is made available on the official site. Applicants can check their UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 through the official website or the link updated here. UP Scholarship (यूपी छात्रवृत्ति) is one of the biggest scholarship schemes of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide motivation and financial assistance to the students of the state @scholarship.up.gov.in scheme is open to students of all the categories. Every year lakhs of students apply and get a UP scholarship online for their education. यूपी स्कॉलरशिप Status नीचे देखें
Readers who are looking for updates regarding UP scholarship status will get all the necessary information here in this article. Here we have shared information about the Uttar Pradesh scholarship updates and news along with details about the download procedure, documents required, latest statistics, and many more.
UPDATE (1st March 2021): UP scholarship status can be checked through various modes. The scholarship will be credited to Student’s Bank Accounts linked with their Aadhaar Card. Those who are looking for scholarships must check which bank account they have provided at the time of application and whether it is linked with their Aadhaar or not. To check Aadhaar-bank linking status, they can visit the links shared below.
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृति २०२०-२१ की आवेदन प्रक्रिया पूरी हो गई है| जिन विद्यार्थियों ने छात्रवृति के लिए आवेदन किया है वे छात्रवृति की स्थिति (Status) ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के माध्यम से या जिले के संबंधित अधिकारी से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं| UP Scholarship Status लिंक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर दिया जाता है अथवा इस आर्टिकल में भी दिया गया है | आवेदक PFMS पोर्टल और उप छात्रवृति पोर्टल (SAKSHAM) से आवेदन और छात्रवृति के भुकतान की स्थिति (status) देख सकते हैं | UP Scholarship Status से जुड़ी जानकारी के लिए इस आर्टिकल को पूरा पढ़ें और latest updates पाने के लिए इस पेज को बुकमार्क जरुर करें |
- 1 UP Scholarship Status 2021
- 2 UP Scholarship 2021: Timeline
- 3 How to check UP Scholarship Status Using Saksham Portal?
- 4 Courses for which UP scholarship are available
- 5 UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UP Scholarship Application Form
- 7 How to apply for UP Scholarship?
- 8 UP Scholarship 2020-21 Summary
- 9 How to check Aadhaar-Bank Linking status for UP Scholarship?
UP Scholarship Status 2021
|Article category||UP scholarship status check|
|Type of Scholarship||State level Scholarship|
|For Programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th), Post Matric (Intermediate), Post Matric other than Intermediate, Post-Matric outside state|
|Availability of Payment Status||Check Below|
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति 2021: Through this, they can track the progress of their application and can get an idea, whether they will get the scholarship or not. They just have to use their registration ID and password to check the application status. The complete procedure is shared below.
UP Scholarship 2021: Timeline
Check the scholarship timeline from the schedule shared below for both Pre-Matric and Post Matric scholarship-
Pre-Matric students (9 to 10) (पूर्वदशम) Schedule
|Name of Events||Revised Dates of Occurrence|
|Submission of Online Application Form||24th July to |
|Error Correction Window||Within 3 days from the last date of application submission|
|Submission of the Hard copy of the online application||Within 6 days after the last date (|
|Verification of Online Application||25th July to |
2nd Feb 2021
|Category Wise Online Verification of Students|
10th Feb 2021
|Get Back the data from PFMS Software after verification|
3rd Feb to 24th Feb 2021
|Decision Regarding Correct Data by district scholarship, Approve scholarship and fee reimbursement|
12th to 17th March 2021
|Generation of Demand from students for renewal from the state unit of NIC.||till |
25th Feb to 21st March 2021
|Transferring Scholarship amount in Bank Account of Applicant||till |
24th March 2021
|Scholarship Distribution Ceremony||till |
27th March 2021
Post Matric (11 to 12) (दशमोत्तर)
|Event Description||Revised Dates|
|UP Scholarship Online Application Form Subsmission||1st August to |
|Error Correction Window Open||Within 3 days after the last date|
|Hard copy of the online Application Submission||within 7 days after the last date.|
|Online Application Verification||2nd Aug to |
|Reason for Submitting Non-renewal of Application||11th Sept to |
|Category Wise Verification Students Online|
UP Scholarship Status through PFMS website
Students can now check the status of Bank payment through PFMS government website. Follow the steps to know the payment records in PFMS site.
- Open the PFMS site – Visit https://pfms.nic.in (Check below image of the PFMS website).
- Click on know your payment – Once the PFMS website opens, click on the “know your payment” tab as shown in the image below.
- Now candidate have to enter Bank Account details – Enter the asked details in the required area to view your UP scholarship Payment status online by Payment by Account Number facility. You need to enter your bank name, account number, and captcha code.
- Now click on the search button – One’s candidate has filled all the details correctly, click on the search button at the end as shown below in the picture. If your details are correct it will show data.
5. What if data is not correct – If your entered data is not correct then it will show No Record found.
How to check UP Scholarship Status Using Saksham Portal?
Applicants can check the status of their scholarship on the official portal of UP Scholarship portal i.e. SAKSHAM. The application status is currently not available for 2020-21 on the portal but will be made available soon. They can follow the given steps-
Step 1. Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.gov.in
Step 2. Hit the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
Step 3. Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
Step 4. Click on the search button and application status will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5. You can download and take a printout (optional) for references.
Important Instructions Related to UP Scholarship 2021
- UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicants belonging to any of the caste categories viz. General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Candidates from those colleges, which are blacklisted by the authority, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. These blacklisted colleges include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
- It is important for students to attach a hardcopy of the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- Students must submit the application form in the department concerned in person and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants must provide their own working email ID and mobile phone number.
- All the information and documents provided by the applicant must be authentic and genuine. If the provided information is found wrong, then the application and data saved will be rejected.
- Suspicious applications will not be forwarded for scholarship and will be rejected at the same moment.
- Fail students are not eligible and must not apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have applied for the scholarship or willing to apply are advised to not share their personal details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th/12th roll number, password, and other sensitive information to anyone.
- Students can check their application status from time to time of the official website.
- They just need their ID and password generated at the time of application to view the scholarship status.
- Students those who are already registered with portal have to renew the account by adding the updates. No fresh registration is required.
- All updates regarding the scholarship are updated on the official portal in a regular interval of time. Applicants are requested to stay in contact for regular updates.
- Applicants are suggested to check the scholarship updates on the portal on a regular basis. They must follow all the instructions timely and carefully so that they cannot miss the chance to get the scholarship.
In case students did not receive the amount of UP Scholarship for the session 2020-21 within the prescribed schedule (the condition being the application is approved), they must contact the concerned officials. Below we have shared the phone numbers and toll-free numbers-
In case of any query related to scholarship.up.nic.in status check, candidates can contact at the given details-
UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Courses for which UP scholarship are available
Below we have shared the list of courses for which students can apply for UP scholarship. They are required to provide all the associated documents at the time of verification.
Here is the list of programs that are under the UP scholarship programs-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible students are benefitted under this government scheme. All the students are therefore required to check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Thousands of applications and scholarships are rejected only because of the ineligibility of the applicants. Before filling the application, students must go through the complete advertisement for eligibility criteria. If the candidate fulfill the criteria only then he/she should proceed further and fill the application form.
- Domicile– Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and must possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college of the state.
- For scholarship under Pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Scholarship Post matric, students must have qualified 10th (high school) and must have enrolled in class 11th or class 12th.
- For UP Scholarship Post-matric other than 11-12, candidates must have qualified class 12th and must be enrolled in any higher education programs in any of the University of the State.
- For Post Matric scholarship- The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- For Post Matric scholarship other than 12th– Annual income of family from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all the categories.
- For UP Pre Matric Scholarship- annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
- Apart from this, applicants must possess all the relevant certificates as the proof.
UP scholarship application form is made available through the online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode. The application forms are on the official portal on the notified dates.
Students are notified through the internet and print media. All the notifications and updated regarding the scholarship ate posted on the official portal of UP scholarship. It is the responsibility of the students to regularly check the website for the latest updates so that cannot miss an excellent opportunity.
How to apply for UP Scholarship?
Fresh applicants can follow the given procedure to fill application form scholarship-
- Visit the official website – Applicants firstly have to go to the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.gov.in. They can also use the direct link provided below in this section.
- Search the “Student” Tab – Second step is to click the “Student” option provided on the top menu bar of the homepage of the portal.
- “New Registration” – In the third stage, students have to select the “new registration” link and click on that. A new page will open.
- Select the relevant category – The new registration page will open. There will be a separate option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories of the candidates (General, SC, ST, OBC).
- Fill the application form – Fill all the required information in the field provided. Candidates must ensure that they fill the personal details, qualification, and other information correctly.
- Upload documents – Now applicants have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents. They must ensure that they upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Check and review – It is one of the important stages in the application process. Once students have filled the application form they must recheck and review the details before final submission. Any mistake must be corrected at the moment. However, students are also given a chance for correction in the application in later stages.
- Submit the application – Once the review is complete students can click on the submit button for final submission of the application.
- Save and Print – The last and final step is to save or download the filled application form. Students also have to take printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for future references.
Once the registration procedure is completed, students are advised to keep their registration ID and password safe. With the ID and password, students can log in their scholarship account at any time to check the status and other updates.
UP Scholarship Required Documents
Students are required to upload all the documents needed at the application. The application cannot be filled without the proper availability of documents. Following are the documents that every applicant has to attach to the application form-
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
UP Scholarship Application Fee
Applicants can fill the application form free of cost. No application fee/ registration fee or any other charges are applicable for any of the category of the candidates.
UP Scholarship 2020-21 Summary
The latest stats of 2020-21 will be updated soon. Till then have a look at the previous year stats shared as under-
|Scholarship||Registration||Final submission||Send by institution|
|Post matric (11-12)||2035615||1177760||402399|
|Post matric (other than 11-12)||3313124||1654627||279678|
|Pre matric (9-10)||2507299||1716683||1035331|
How to check Aadhaar-Bank Linking status for UP Scholarship?
UP Scholarship will be transferred only to the bank accounts of the students, which are linked to Aadhaar. Students must ensure that they have provided the Aadhaar linked bank account number in UP scholarship application form. Those who are not sure about this can follow the given steps to check the same-
- Click on the given link- Here
- Enter Aadhaar No. and Security code.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number.
- Enter OTP and proceed.
- Aadhaar-Bank linking status will open.
- Check the linked bank name & check UP scholarship in the linked account.
|Check Aadhaar-Bank Link status to know the status of UP Scholarship||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship 2021 Post-Matric Scholarship Revised time table (dated 1st March)||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status link (Pre-Matric)||Click Here- Fresh |
Click Here –
|UP Scholarship Status link (Post-Matric) Inter||Click Here– Fresh|
Click Here –
|UP Scholarship Status link (Post-Matric) Other than Inter||Click Here- Fresh |
|UP Scholarship Status link (Post-Matric) other state student||Click Here- Fresh |
Click Here– Renewal
|UP Scholarship Status on PFMS portal||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status on SAKSHAM portal||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Application||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship 2020-21 Post-Matric Schedule||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship 2020-21 Pre-Matric Schedule||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the application process has been closed for 2020-21 in the month of January 2021. The complete schedule of scholarship can be checked in this article.
UP Status can be checked online. You can check it either from the official portal of PFMS or UP Scholarship i.e. SAKSHAM portal. The complete process to check the status is given in the article.
In order to access scholarship payment status on PFMS portal you have to enter the bank name and Bank Account Number. You must ensure that the bank number you have filled is accurate.
You can follow the given instructions to check the scholarship status-
– Go to the PFMS portal first. The link is given in the article.
– Click on “Know Your Payments” option.
– Enter the bank name, Account No. and captcha. Click on “Search” tab to proceed further.
– If the details will be correct, scholarship status will appear.
– Open SAKSHAM portal.
– Click on “Status” tab given on the homepage.
– Select the academic year for which you have to check the status.
– Enter the Registration No. and Date of birth and click on Search.
– Status details will open on the screen.
यदि आपके द्वारा आवेदन फॉर्म में भरी हुई डिटेल्स में किसी गलती के कारण आपका फार्म रिजेक्ट हो जाता है या आपकी स्कालरशिप नहीं आ रही है तो आपको इसका प्रिंट आउट लेकर अपने जिला समाज कल्याण विभाग से संपर्क करना चाहिए।
The payment status page (PFMS) will include information like-Name of the beneficiary, Account No., Scheme, credit date, transaction id, payment status, etc. details.
यदि आपको अपना पासवर्ड नहीं पता है तो नीचे फॉरगेट पासवर्ड लिंक पर क्लीक करके पासवर्ड चेंज कर सकते हैं। ???? http://scholarship.up.gov.in/ForgetPwd_pre.aspx ????
यूपी स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म में सुधार करने के लिए आपको छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली उत्तर प्रदेश की वेबसाइट पर लॉगिन करने के बाद सुधार कर सकते है। Candidates can only make correction in the application details within 3 days of the last date of submission of application form.
To check the status they can visit the official portal but if there is any other issue they can contact the officials of the concerned department in the district.
Yes, linking of Aadhaar to the bank account of the student is mandatory for this scholarship. Any candidate not having a valid Aadhaar card would not be able to get the benefit under UP Scholarship scheme.
Yes, if candidates have any kind of issue related to UP Scholarship , they can click on the “Grievance Redressal System” tab given on the homepage of the portal and submit their issues. However, the process will start soon. The link for the same will be shared here in the post.
I hope you have got a good idea about this scheme released by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Each year lakhs of students get benefited by UP scholarship and is getting proven to be the best scheme for a resident of UP.
If you have any query then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP in regards to UP Scholarship status 2021.