UP Scholarship Status 2020 application/Payment status will be made available on the official site. Applicants can check their UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 through the official website or the link updated here. UP Scholarship is one of the biggest scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide motivation and financial assistance to the students of the state. scholarship.up.nic.in scheme is open to students of all the categories. Every year lakhs of students apply and get a UP scholarship online for their education. यूपी स्कालरशिप नीचे देखें
Readers who are looking for updates regarding UP scholarship status will get all the necessary information here in this article. Here we have shared information about the Uttar Pradesh scholarship updates and news along with details about the download procedure, documents required, latest statistics and many more.
UP Scholarship Status 2020
|level||Pre-matric, Post Matric|
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति 2020: Through this, they can track the progress of their application can get an idea whether they will get the scholarship or not. They just have to use their registration ID and password to check the application status. The complete procedure is shared below.
Latest Update: UP छात्रवृत्ति व शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति सत्र-2019-20 प्रदेश में/प्रदेश से बाहर अध्ययनरत छात्र / छात्रा के ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति घोषित हो गई है | सभी छात्र अपने पेमेंट का स्टेटस निचे दिए हुए लिंक से चेक कर सकते हैं
UP Scholarship Status through PFMS website
Students Cann now check the status of Bank payment through PFMS government site. Follow the steps to know the payment record in PFMS site.
- Open the PFMS site – Visit https://pfms.nic.in (Check below image of the PFMS website).
- Click on know your payment – Ones the PFMS website opens, click on the “know your payment” tab as shown in the image below.
- Now candidate have to enter Bank Account details – Enter the asked details in the required area to view your UP scholarship Payment status online by Payment by Account Number facility. You need to enter your bank name, account number, and captcha code.
- Now click on the search button – One’s candidate has filled all the details correctly, click on the search button at the end as shown below in the picture. If your details are correct it will show data.
- If data is not correct – If your entered data is not correct then it will show No Record found.
Direct link to check payment status through PFMS website – Click Here
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2020?
Applicants check the status of their scholarship on the official portal. They can follow the given steps-
Step 1. Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.nic.in
Step 2. Hit the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
Step 3. Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
Step 4. Click on the search button and application status will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5. You can download and take a printout (optional) for references.
You can check below the status of the year 2019-20
|UP Scholarship Status for students||Links|
|Check Status Prematric (Fresh Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीन)
|Check Status Pre matric (Renewal Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीनीकरण)
|Check Status Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh Student)|
|Check Status Postmatric Intermediate (Renewal Student)|
|Check Status Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Fresh Student)|
|Check Status Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)|
|छात्रवृत्ति व शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति सत्र-2019-20 प्रदेश में/प्रदेश से बाहर अध्ययनरत छात्र / छात्रा के ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति||Check Here|
Important instructions related to UP Scholarship 2020
- UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicants belonging to any of the caste categories viz. General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Candidates from those colleges, which are blacklisted by the authority, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. These blacklisted colleges include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
- It is important for students to attach a hardcopy of the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- Students must submit the application form in the department concerned in person and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants must provide their own working email ID and mobile phone number.
- All the information and documents provided by the applicant must be authentic and genuine. If the provided information is found wrong, then the application and data saved will be rejected.
- Suspicious applications will not be forwarded for scholarship and will be rejected at the same moment.
- Fail students are not eligible and must not apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have applied for the scholarship or willing to apply are advised to not share their personal details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th/12th roll number, password, and other sensitive information to anyone.
- Students can check their application status from time to time of the official website.
- They just need their ID and password generated at the time of application to view the scholarship status.
- Students those who are already registered with portal have to renew the account by adding the updates. No fresh registration is required.
- All updates regarding the scholarship are updated on the official portal in a regular interval of time. Applicants are requested to stay in contact for regular updates.
- Applicants are suggested to check the scholarship updates on the portal on a regular basis. They must follow all the instructions timely and carefully so that they cannot miss the chance to get the scholarship.
In case students did not receive the amount of UP Scholarship for the session 2019 within the prescribed schedule (the condition being the application is approved), they must contact the concerned officials. Below we have shared the phone numbers and toll-free numbers-
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Courses for which UP scholarship are available
Below we have shared the list of courses for which students can apply for UP scholarship. They are required to provide all the associated documents at the time of verification.
Here is the list of programs that are under the UP scholarship programs-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible students are benefitted under this government scheme. All the students are therefore required to check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Thousands of applications and scholarships are rejected only because of the ineligibility of the applicants. Before filling the application, students must go through the complete advertisement for eligibility criteria. If the candidate fulfill the criteria only then he/she should proceed further and fill the application form.
- Domicile- Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and must possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any of the school or college of the state.
- For scholarship under Pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Scholarship Post matric, students must have qualified 10th (high school) and must have enrolled in class 11th or class 12th.
- For UP Scholarship Post-matric other than 11-12, candidates must have qualified class 12th and must be enrolled in any higher education programs in any of the University of the State.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
- For Post Matric scholarship- The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- For Post Matric scholarship other than 12th– Annual income of family from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all the categories.
- For UP Pre Matric Scholarship- annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
- Apart from this, applicants must possess all the relevant certificates as the proof.
UP scholarship application form is made available through the online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode. The application form is made available on the official portal on the notified dates.
Students are notified through the internet and print media. All the notifications and updated regarding the scholarship ate posted on the official portal of UP scholarship. It is the responsibility of the students to regularly check the website for the latest updates so that cannot miss an excellent opportunity.
How to apply for UP Scholarship?
Fresh applicants can follow the given procedure to fill application form scholarship-
- Visit the official website – Applicants firstly have to go to the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in. They can also use the direct link provided below in this section.
- Search the “Student” Tab – Second step is to click the “Student” option provided on the top menu bar of the homepage of the portal.
- “New Registration” – In the third stage, students have to select the “new registration” link and click on that. A new page will open.
- Select the relevant category – The new registration page will open. There will be a separate option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories of the candidates (General, SC, ST, OBC).
- Fill the application form – Fill all the required information in the field provided. Candidates must ensure that they fill the personal details, qualification, and other information correctly.
- Upload documents – Now applicants have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents. They must ensure that they upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Check and review – It is one of the important stages in the application process. Once students have filled the application form they must recheck and review the details before final submission. Any mistake must be corrected at the moment. However, students are also given a chance for correction in the application in later stages.
- Submit the application – Once the review is complete students can click on the submit button for final submission of the application.
- Save and Print – The last and final step is to save or download the filled application form. Students also have to take printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for future references.
Once the registration procedure is completed, students are advised to keep their registration ID and password safe. With the ID and password, students can log in their scholarship account at any time to check the status and other updates.
UP Scholarship Application Fee
Applicants can fill the application form free of cost. No application fee/ registration fee or any other charges are applicable for any of the category of the candidates.
UP Scholarship Required Documents
Students are required to upload all the documents needed at the application. The application cannot be filled without the proper availability of documents. Following are the documents that every applicant has to attach to the application form-
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
UP Scholarship Status- Frequently Asked Questions
यदि आपके द्वारा आवेदन फॉर्म में भरी हुई डिटेल्स में किसी गलती के कारण आपका फार्म रिजेक्ट हो जाता है या आपकी स्कालरशिप नहीं आ रही है तो आपको इसका प्रिंट आउट लेकर अपने जिला समाज कल्याण विभाग से संपर्क करना चाहिए।
यदि आपको अपना पासवर्ड नहीं पता है तो नीचे फॉरगेट पासवर्ड लिंक पर क्लीक करके पासवर्ड चेंज कर सकते हैं। ???? http://scholarship.up.nic.in/ForgetPwd_pre.aspx ????
यूपी स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म में सुधार करने के लिए आपको छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली उत्तर प्रदेश की वेबसाइट पर लॉगिन करने के बाद सुधार कर सकते है।
I hope you have got a good idea about this scheme released by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Each year lakhs of students get benefited by UP scholarship and is getting proven to be the best scheme for a resident of UP.
If you have any query then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP in regards to UP Scholarship status 2020.