Shiksha ki Udaan is a scholarship program initiated by IIFL Samasta Finance Limited to provide financial support to meritorious female students of the country belonging to poor families. Every year, applications are invited from eligible students from across the country. For the academic session 2023-24, the application process for the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship is open.
Furthermore, the eligible applicants can apply online until 31 December 2023. More details related to this scholarship program are in the following article.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship
IIFL Samasta Finance Limited, a microfinancing company, as a part of its CSR activity, is intended to support meritorious girl students of the country through this scholarship program. Under this program, the country provides a Rs.5000/- scholarship to eligible students enrolled on Class 8 to PG Courses. With this assistance, they can continue their studies, and this will reduce the girl drop-out rate due to financial issues.
All those who are eligible for the scholarship should apply for it before the closing of the application process. Applications are to be submitted through the www.buddy4study.com portal. Students will receive their scholarship amount transferred directly into their bank accounts. Applicants are therefore suggested to furnish bank account details carefully during the application process.
IIFL Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Shiksha ki UdaanScholarship|
|Initiated by||IIFL Samasta Finance Limited|
|For the year||2023-24|
|Class||Class 8 to PG Level|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.5000/- to Rs. 12,000/-|
|Deadline For the Online Application Submission||31 December 2023|
|Official application portal||www.buddy4study.com|
Who is Eligible to apply for the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship?
To get the benefits of this scholarship program, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the provider. Check all the eligibility details mentioned here-
- Applications are open only for girls across the country.
- Students must be enrolled in class 8th to PG level.
- They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the previous class.
- The applicants’ family income from all the sources should be less than three lakhs per annum.
Steps to Apply for the Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship
Eligible applicants can submit online applications on the buddy4study portal by following the instructions given below-
- Start by visiting the official website of buddy4study. Check the link below.
- Search for the Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship.
- Once the scholarship page opens, click the “Apply Now” tab.
- A pop-up box for login will open. If not registered on the portal, click the “Register” link and complete the registration process.
- On successful registration, you will get a registration ID. You can register using your email, mobile number or Google account.
- Log in with valid login details.
- Now, you will be redirected to the application page for the scholarship.
- Click on the “Start Application” button.
- The application form will open. Enter all the details accurately in the provided fields.
- Upload the required documents.
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Click on the “Preview” button.
- Recheck the details, and if all the details are correct, click on the “Submit” button to conclude the application process.
- The application form will be finally submitted. A notification regarding the same will open on your screen. Keep the application details safe for your reference.
Pre-Requisites For the Shiksha ki Udaan Application Form
The following pre-requisites are required to be attached/ furnished in the application form by each of the applicants:-
- An ID proof issued by the government- Voter ID, Aadhaar, PAN, driving licence)
- Previous class marksheet
- Admission proof of current year- Admission letter/ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Photograph of the applicant
- Details of applicant’s/ parent’s bank account.
The selection of students for this scholarship scheme is based on the financial background and merit of the candidates in their academics. The selection process includes multiple stages. Check details here-
- The primary shortlisting of candidates is done based on their marks/ performance in academics and also on the financial condition of the family.
- The candidates shortlisted after this stage must undergo a Telephone interview. Candidates who pass the interview will have to appear for document verification, and after this, they will be finally selected for the scholarship.
- The company will prepare and provide the final selection list, i.e. IIFL Samasta Finance Ltd.
For queries related to the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship, you can reach out to the concerned authority using the contact details given below-
Phone No- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 212)