Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022: In order to support the college education of students who belong to economically weaker section, Sarojini Damodaran foundation initiated with Vidyadhan scholarship programme. Such students who have completed the class 10 or equivalent education will have to appear for the test and interview to avail the benefits of the scheme. A scholarship for two years will be provided by the foundation and they have announced all the details that are required for an aspirant to know. Interested students will have to apply online for the scholarship program and then appear for the written test for interview, depending upon the selection procedure devised by the foundation.
To read details such as Vidyadhan scholarship amount, selection procedure, schedule, documents required for application, application procedure, and much more regarding the Vidyadhan scholarship programme offered by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation, check the article given below.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The Sarojini Damodaran foundation is presently accepting online applications from such class 11 and 12 students who are interested in receiving the Vidyadhan scholarship. They will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their application and the students will have to go through the selection procedure. The registration process have started through the online portal of the scholarship. Interested students will have to fill out the application form and confirm their candidature for the scholarship. Presently, 4300 students are receiving benefits under the scheme. Mainly, the Vidyadhan scholarship covers states such as Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa, and Odisha.
The application procedure has started for such students who have passed their class 10 from Andhra Pradesh, Goa or Karnataka. Only eligible students will be selected for the program.
Vidyadhan Scholarship: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Offered By||Sarojini Damodaran foundation or SDF|
|Offered To||Meritorious students of Class 11 and 12 belonging to the economically weaker section|
|Scholarship Duration||2 Years|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|States||Andhra Pradesh, Goa, and Karnataka|
SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship Aim
The aim of the Vidyadhan scholarship is to empower the students belonging to economically weaker sections. Such families whose income is less than Rs.2 lakhs, but the students are highly meritorious and are doing well in their studies will be benefited from the scheme. As far as education is concerned, every student deserves the best respective of their financial status. To ensure that finances are not a problem in the budding future of highly capable students, the Sarojini Damodaran foundation provides a Vidyadhan scholarship. The money provided to the students is strictly for educational purposes. Thus, ensuring that quality education is provided to the students without causing them to drop out or compromising due to financial instability.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Award
Students will be provided scholarships for two years. Per year, a scholarship amount of Rs.10,000 will be deposited in the account of those who are selected for it. The scholarship amount has to be used for strictly educational purposes. Only eligible students will be receiving the award post their selection.
Sarojini Damodardaas Foundation Eligibility
The following students will be considered eligible for the scholarship:
- The student must belong to the state for which he/she is applying.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs.2 lakhs combined of all sources.
- The students should have completed their class 10 education or equivalent from the respective state.
- A minimum of 90% or 9 CGPA is required in the result of class 10 for the students to apply.
- For students with benchmark disabilities, the cut-off mark has been reduced to 75% or 7.5 CGPA.
Documents needed for SDF Scholarship Application
Students need to submit the following documents while applying for the scholarship:
- Class 10th mark sheet. In case, the original mark sheet is unavailable, the students can upload an electronically generated online mark sheet as released by the board.
- Photograph the candidate in the required format and size.
- Income certificate is issued by a competent authority in government to prove that the annual income of the family is less than Rs.2 lakhs per year.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Important Dates
The following dates have been announced for the application and selection of students for the Vidyadhan scholarship:
|State||Application Deadline||Screening Test||Interview/Test|
|Andhra Pradesh||10 July 2022||24 July 2022||7-10 August 2022|
|Ladakh||30 September 2022||16 October 2022||5-12 November 2022|
|Goa||15 August 2022||4 September 2022||1-10 September 2022|
|Karnataka||30 June 2022||17 July 2022||2-30 July 2022|
|Gujarat||31 August 2022||9 October 2022||1-31 October 2022|
|Bihar||30 September 2022||9 October 2022||20-23 October 2022|
|Jharkhand||31 August 2022||1 September 2022||25 Sept-10 Oct 2022|
|Maharashtra||31 August 2022||25 September 2022||1 Oct-15 November 2022|
|Delhi||25 September 2022||16 October 2022||5-10 November 2022|
|Odisha||30 September 2022||9 October 2022||20-25 October 2022|
|Tamil Nadu||31 August 2022||–||15 Sept-15 Oct 2022|
Application Process for Vidyadhan Scholarship
Follow the steps given below in order to apply for the Vijaydan scholarship offered by the Sarojini Damodaran foundation:
- Open the official portal of the Vidyadhan scholarship at www.vidyadhan.org.
- On the homepage, all the currently open scholarship programmes will be listed.
- If the candidate is from Andhra Pradesh, Goa, or Karnataka, he/she can apply for the program.
- Scroll the portal page and tap on the option of Apply Now.
- Enter the email ID and a link will be sent for account activation.
- Activate the account using the link provided.
- Use the same account to log in on the portal by tapping on the option of Already Registered? Login.
- Enter the details of the candidate and fill out the application form.
- Upload the aforementioned documents.
- Tap on the option of Submit.
- The message of submission successful will appear on the screen and all the details regarding the scholarship programme will be delivered on the email ID entered.