NIELIT CCC Online Course: CCC is a certificate program that gives an opportunity to the common man to gain knowledge about computer and information technology. CCC certification is an innovative course that aims to spread digital literacy in the country. NIELIT CCC Course online is available throughout the year.
CCC Certificate 2022
|Certification Program||CCC certificate|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Official Website of NIELIT||http://nielit.gov.in|
|Syllabus||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Syllabus|
|Syllabus||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Syllabus|
The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous society that works under the Govt. of India to carry out Human resource development activities in the field of Information, Electronics and Communication Technology (IECT).
NIELIT was formed in 1994 and was formerly known as DOEACC Society. It is administered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It offers various programs related to IECT at different levels and the CCC certificate course is one of the digital literacy programs offered by this organization.
CCC Exam Schedule/ Important Dates
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) certificate is a computer literacy program and was recommended by the National Task Force on Information Technology and Software Development. CCC is a course designed to impart a basic IT literacy program to the common man.
CCC is a program that NIELIT offers under its Digital Literacy Program. Through this course, a common man accesses the computer and can enjoy the world of information technology.
The total duration of the CCC course is 80 hours which includes 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of Tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals. It could be 2 weeks intensive courses ideally.
CCC Exam/Paper Pattern-
- Mode of the exam- Online exam (No pencil/pen/paper is required)
- Type of question- Objective-type questions
- Paper- only one paper
- Total no of questions- 100
- Duration of the exam- 60 min. (1 hour)
- Negative marking- No
- Total marks- 100
- Qualifying marks- 50%
It includes a total of 8 chapters viz. Introduction to computer, Introduction to GUI Based Operating System, Elements of Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers, Communication and Collaboration, Applications of Presentation and Application of Digital Financial Services.
Allocation of total hours for each subject-
NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility
Like other exams, there are no minimum or maximum requirements for filling out the CCC application form. Candidates can submit the application irrespective of age or educational qualification.
However, there are three modes through which candidates can appear in the CCC exam. The eligibility criteria for all three modes are as follows-
- Candidates who are sponsored by the NIELIT-approved institutes- Such candidates are permitted to join the course irrespective of any educational qualification.
- Applicants who are sponsored by the Government recognized Colleges/ Schools and have obtained and Unique identity number from NIELIT for joining the CCC program- such candidates can also conduct CCC irrespective of any qualification.
- Direct Candidates (without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized college/school or undergoing the accredited program/course)- are eligible irrespective of educational qualification.
NIELIT CCE Application Form 2022
CCC Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) have been made available on the NIELIT portal. Candidates are required to be ready with all the essentials before filling out the application form. Without submitting the application form for Nielit CCC online form, aspirants can’t appear in the exam.
Have a look at the pre-requisites of the CCC application-
- Applicant needs to have a personal mobile No. so that he/she can validate the application form and receive all the intimations from NIELIT in the future.
- Applicants must have a personal Email ID required for validation and future correspondences. Email Id is required to be active during the whole certificate program.
- A scanned passport-sized photograph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression in the prescribed format.
How to fill OEAF CCC Online Application Form?
Applicants can take help from the procedure shared below to fill CCC application form.
- Step 1- Visit the official NIELIT student portal.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, click the “Apply Online” link.
- Step 3- On this page, applicants have to select the CCC course among the various courses.
- Step 4- Now candidates have to read the instructions and guidelines of the Online Examination Applications Form (OEAF) and fee carefully. After reading they have to mark the required fields in the declaration and have to proceed further.
- Step 5- Application forms will appear on the screen. Candidates have to fill in the registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, and examination details and have to upload the required documents in the identification details section.
Once the details are filled they have to enter the security number and have to click on the “Submit” button after reading the declaration.
After submission, applicants will get a preview of the filled-in examination form. In case the candidate wants to make changes to any entry they can do so by clicking on the “Back” button.
Step 6- After reviewing applicants have to click on “Final Submit”. They will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
Step 7- Lastly, the candidate has to make payment of a fee. They have to select a payment service from the three options and have to make the payment.
NIELIT Application fee
- The CCC examination and certification fee for all the candidates is Rs.500 plus GST (as applicable).
- Application fees can be paid through Online (credit/debit/net banking) mode or CSC SPV or NEFT.
CCC Exam Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card before the commencement of the exam. CCC Admit card will issue only through the online mode and only to the candidates who have registered successfully.
To download the admit candidates have to-
- Visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Download admit card” link.
- Select course i.e. CCC under the head IT Literacy program.
- Enter application No. and other required credentials.
- Admit cards appear, they can download and take a printout of it.
Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry any of the following photo Identity proofs to the examination centre- Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter Id/ passport/ driving license/ Student ID card/ id card issue from govt./ bank passbook/ id card issued form gazetted officer/Tehsil or credit card.
CCC Result 2022
CCC certificate examination result is usually declared 15 days after the commencement of the exam. Candidates can check their results at the official student portal of NIELIT. The minimum qualifying percentage require to clear the CCC exam is 50%. The result of the CCC certificate is represented as grades. CCC grading system is as follows-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
How to Download CCC Certificate?
A candidate who has appeared in the CCC exam can obtain their CCC certificate only through mode. From 2014 onwards candidates are issued only digitally signed e-certificates.
Have a look at some of the important steps shared below to download the CCC e-certificate-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify certificate details first.
- Candidates have to fill in all the necessary details and click on submit.
- Now they have to verify the code via SMS or email.
- They have to verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer.
- Keep the PDF of the e-certificate safe for future purposes.
Instructions Related to CCC Certificate
- No fee is charged from the candidates other than the examination fee.
- No request for correction in the examination form/certificate is entertained by NIELIT from 5th September 2013 onwards. Only those candidates can apply for correction who have filled offline application forms before the launch of the online portal.
- Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the application form at the NIELIT office.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Course on Computer Concepts
No, there is not any minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
No, documents are required to be submitted with the application form at any place.
No, there is no need to submit the application form or any other document at NIELIT Centres or any other place.
The CCC exam will be held online mode.
Applicants can check their application status at the NEILIT student portal
No, multiple application forms from a single candidate in a single exam are not allowed.
Admit card details are based on information furnished by the candidates in the application form. Hence, no request regarding correction will be entertained.
Yes, you can apply again in another exam cycle and there is no limit to application.
The CCC certificate will be issued by the NIELIT to the successful candidates.
A duplicate certificate is issued. Complete guidelines are here- Download Pdf Here – http://www.nielit.gov.in/sites/default/files/headquarter/Notification_for_Reissuance.pdf
Candidates can contact the regional office and if the query is not resolved at the regional level then it can be escalated to NIELIT HQ in New Delhi.
Minimum of 50% marks should be scored by candidates in order to qualify CCC test.
A total of 1 exam will be organized for the CCC test.
Hope you have got a clear idea about the NIELIT CCC certification. If you have any more queries in regard to CCC courses online you can ask us in the comment section below. Our expert team will help in answering the question. We try to minimize the wait time and respond ASAP.