NCVT MIS Portal 2020 Registration, NCVT MIS ITI Portal Login, NCVT Online Result Portal.
The candidates can have access to the NCVT MIS Portal 2020 to know each and every detail about the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System. In this portal, the applicant can fill the form and have various updates about the admissions in the course, NCVT MIS ITI result. Applicants can have detailed information about the NCVT MIS portal on this page. Do not forget to bookmark our page to never miss any of the updates about the topic discussed above.
The NCVT MIS portal carries numerous services for the Trainee, Examiner, and Instructor, etc. The applicant can refer to the complete details to have a brief overview of the functioning and the steps to register in the NCVT MIS online portal. Applicants have to visit the official portal of NCVT MIS to fill the registration form for admission to various courses. Candidates can ask their queries in the comments section at the end of the page. We will try to answer all of your questions.
NCVT MIS Portal 2020
Initially, when the authority was first set up in 1956 by the Government of India then it was named as National Council of Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT) but later the name was modified to National Council of Vocational Training. The main objective of the authority is to frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates. Candidates can also have updates for the latest apprenticeship programs along with yearly activities. NCVT MIS Applicants can refer to the details provided on the table below.
|Authority||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|NCVT Official Portal||https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/|
|Category||NCVT MIS Portal 2020|
|Name of Portal||National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System|
|NCVT MIS Objectives||To frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates|
|Apprentice Portal||Tap Here|
|NCVT contact Info||0120 440 5610|
|Services Area||Across India|
NCVT MIS Eligibility Criteria
The applicant wishing to enroll for the courses under ITI needs to follow some of the basic eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the course is 12th pass but for some of the branches, it is up to 8th and Highschool standard. Please refer to the important details mention below in the passage.
- The applicant between the age group from 14 to 40 years can apply for the course. Please read the admission brochure to have all details regarding the relaxation for the reserved categories.
- Applicants can also appear for the AITT exams and qualify the exams to get better trades in the institute.
NCVT MIS Portal Apprenticeship Registration
The registration for the apprentice under the NCVT MIS Portal is mentioned below.
- Browse the official portal of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System i.e. https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage that appears on the screen. Scroll down to the footer section and move the cursor to the online affiliation tab.
- The various options will appear in the section. Tap on New ITI Registration.
- The application page will then appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form and enter the details asked in the application form.
- Now choose your trade preferences from the list of available trades.
- Applicant can mark three of them.
- Submit the application after validating it properly.
- Thus, the applicant will receive a confirmation about the successful registration along with login details.
NCVT MIS Portal 2020 Login Details
The portal provides access to numerous facilities for the candidate who wishes to pursue the training course. Applicants have to register themselves first to avail the services provided by the authority.
The candidates can view their semester results as well as the academic calendar through the portal. Online mark sheet can also be extracted through the portal. Thus overall the portal provides huge benefits to the candidates.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The detailed notification about the admission is displayed in the portal. Follow the steps mentioned below in which we have provided all the steps for Registration, Results, and login in the portal.
MIS Portal NCVT Login Result 2020
A one-stop portal to view the result online. Yes, now the candidates pursuing the ITI courses can have their results through the online portal of MIS. Also, the mark sheet can be downloaded for the examination.
Please follow the steps given below to download the semester/annual results for their respective courses. direct links are also provided at the end of the page through which the applicant can easily land to the main content they are looking for.
- Applicants have to browse to the official portal of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System i.e. https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in|
- The homepage of the official portal will flash on the screen.
- Now, tap on the result section present on the homepage of the official portal.
- Select your examination type i.e. Annual/Semester and select the year from the drop-down.
- For more information, applicants can refer to this article i.e. https://nvshq.org/result/ncvt-mis-iti-result/
Information mentioned on NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020
Details present on the examination scorecard are-:
|Roll number||Trade name||ITI code|
|ITI name||Marks obtained in each paper||Exam session|
|Name of the trainee||Overall result status||List of paper|
|Subject maximum marks||Total marks secured||Academic session|
|Paper maximum marks||Subject minimum marks||Paper minimum marks|
How to avail All India Trade Test Examination (AITT) Admit Card?
The authority is looking over conducting the All India Trade Test Examination (AITT). Applicants will get admission to various courses through qualifying the test. To appear for the test, applicant is required to have an admit card. The admit card will be essential to appear for the examinations. Authority will not permit any candidate to sit for examination who does not have an admit card.
Applicants can download the admit card for examination by following the simple steps mentioned below. Please refer to the steps given here. If you have any queries regarding the section described here, you can ask your question in the comment section below.
- Visit the official website of the Management Information System i.e. https://login.ncvtmis.gov.in/MIS/PreLog/UserLogin.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- The page for NCVT MIS login portal will flash on the screen.
- The applicant can check the status of the release of admit card on the homepage of the portal. If the admit card is released the authority will show the direct link to download it.
- Now, input your login details to the portal that appears on the screen.
- Now, select the All India Trade Test Examination (AITT) admit card from the page and tab on the link.
- Download the examination pdf and save it.
- Take a copy of the document for future use.
NCVT MIS Portal 2020 Certificates Download
Candidates who are looking for certificates such as scorecards, mark sheets, pass certificates, etc. can now be easily accessed through the Management Information System portal of the NCVT. Please refer to the step mentioned below to download the examination certificates online.
- Browse to the official page of the authority (links are given above)
- On the homepage tap on the candidate’s corner (available at the end of the page under online affiliation)
- Applicants have to select trainees from the menu.
- Enter your details in the login portal that flash on the screen.
- Submit the login details after filling it.
- The dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the certificates section and select the certificate you want to get.
- Download the certificates and save a copy of it for future reference.
NCVT MIS ITI courses and trades
The ITI course has been set up to provide coaching in various fields of technology. The governing authority which provides adequate training for the course is the Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship. The full form of the course is the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and is under Directorate General Employment and Training DGET.
Different type of course provided under the ITI program is mentioned here.
|Draughtsman civil||Draughtsman mechanical||Fitter||Turner|
|Instrument Mechanic||Electrician||Diesel mechanic||Machinist|
|Information technology||Wireman||Tool and die maker||Air condition and Refrigeration|
|Stenographer||Automobile||COPA, Motor Mechanic||Electronic mechanic|
|Check Apprenticeship Status||Click Here|
|NCVT MIS Login||Click Here|
|Trainee Verification||Click Here|
|Apprentice Search||Click Here|
|MCVT MIS Result||Check Here|
|ITI Search||Click Here|
|ITI Count||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this portal applicant can fill the admission form and have various updates about the admissions to the course. Refer to the complete article to know more.
The major difference is that the NCVT operates at National Level while SCVT works at state level. The work of both authorities is similar. However, the level of working is different.
Applicants can download the certificates through the steps mention in this article. To know more please refer to this article i.e. NCVT Certificate.
To frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates