NCVT ITI Certificate | NCVT mark sheet download link, Check how you can save NCVT MIS Certificate online. All those candidates who are searching for NCVT ITI certificates are at the correct portal. Initially, the name of NCVT was the National Council of Training in Vocational Trades.
But now NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational Training. Those who are looking for how to download NCVT Certificate online can check our article below. India’s government established NCVT in the year of 1956 for those people who are interested in vocational training.
Current Notice: Scorecard and digitally signed certificate are now available. Aspirants can now download it from the link shared in this article.
The terms and conditions made by Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Ministers are followed by the National Council of Training in Vocational Trades. CTS (Craftsman Training Scheme), AITT (All India Trade Test), ATS (Apprentice Training Scheme) exams are conducted by NCVT. For more clarification, keep on reading the article and gather detailed information.
NCVT Certificate 2023
National Council of Vocational Training is an advisory group that is set up by the government of India. Likewise, another council named State Council of Vocational Training (SVCT) also provide vocational training and development of skill but SVCT work state-wise only. Therefore NCVT provides training at the national level.
ITI trades are also affiliated to NCVT. There are a total of four semesters in NCVT ITI program. After completion of training, officials provide NCVT certificates to applicants. NCVT MIS portal has been developed for candidates. Students can download their certificates from the official portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship.
Examination Conducted by NCVT
There are five major examinations that are organized by NCVT council. Check the info given below for more understanding.
- All India Trade Test: This examination is conducted by the Directorate General of Training under NCVT. The examination will be held twice a year for interest applicants.
- Craftsmen Training Scheme: To raise the quality and quantity of industrial production systematically, the India government initiated this scheme. Craftsmen Training Scheme will also decrease the rate of unemployment in the country. To satisfy the need of manpower of today’s and future both, CTS plays a very important role.
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme: This scheme aims to teach candidates how important human resource is. Through ATS, applicants will learn how to utilize the facilities obtainable in the industry to meet requirements.
- Craft Instructor Training Scheme: The aim of this scheme is to improve the skills of people and train more and more experienced manpower for the industry.
- All India Competition of Apprentices: Utilizing the available facilities of industry comes under craft instructor training scheme
What is National Apprenticeship Certificate?
NCVT confers NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) to applicants it is also called NCVT MIS certificate. Industrial training is for 1 year after which officials will provide NCVT MIS certificates to qualified applicants. Human Resource Development manages the program of National Council of Vocational Training Management Information System certificate. It is also an adjustment between a person who wants to learn a skill called apprentice and an owner who wants an experienced worker.
NCVT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for NCVT certificate must fulfill the criteria given below in this section of the article.
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th standard/ 10th class or other higher qualification in any field such as M.E/ B.tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ M.tech/ B.Sc.
How to Download NCVT ITI Certificate Online?
After completing the courses, applicants are searching for the method to download their NCVT certificate. So we have given some simple procedures through which applicants can easily download their certificate from official portal.
Step 1st- Candidates have to open the link of official portal of NCVT MIS or check the direct link provided by us at the end of this section.
Step 2nd- Homepage of the portal will present on your screen.
Step 3rd- After that, candidates have to click on “Login” option given at the top of the right-hand side of the homepage.
Step 4th- Login form will be displayed on your screen, insert your details like login id and password.
Step 5th- On the next page aspirants have to select “NPIU” tab after clicking on the “MIS” option.
Step 6th- Then, hit the “Academic” button on the new page.
Step 7th- Candidates have to enter their institution, session, trade, etc in the form.
Step 8th- In a few moments, certificate will be shown on your display.
Step 9th- Cross-check all the information and download the certificate for future usage.
Quick Link for NCVT ITI Login >> Login From Here
Procedure to Verify NCVT Certificate
Applicants who want to verify the authenticity of a certificate must follow the given steps. With the help of these points, applicants can check easily.
- Open the official website or type this link i.e. ncvtmis.gov.in on any web browser.
- Reaching to the homepage, applicants have to click on the “Verification” option given at navigation bar.
- A drop-down box will appear on the homepage now candidates have to tap the “e-certificate verification“ tab.
- E-certificate verification login page will be shown on your screen.
- Enter your e-certificate number and number type in the form.
- Status of your certificate will be open on your display.
- Verify your certificate status carefully.
Must View >> National Educational Policy (NEP)
Method of Checking NCVT MIS Result
Candidates who are willing to check NCVT MIS Result can check the simple method given below. Follow the step-by-step process to check the result on official portal. We have also provided the complete article regarding MIS portal check the link given at the bottom of the page.
- Aspirants have to visit the official portal NCVT MIS.
- On the homepage, you have to click on “Verification” option given on the homepage.
- Select “Marksheet Verification” from the drop-down.
- Login form will appear on the screen, fill out all the info on it.
- Result will be presented on your display.
- Check all the info and download it for future reference.
Programs Provided by National Council of Vocational Training
We have mentioned the name of courses that are offered by National Council of Vocational Training. Check the table given below, showing courses under a different category.
|Network and Hardware Programs||1. CCNA|
2. Network Essentials
3. Exchange Server 2010
5. Server Introduction
6. Computer Basic Hardware & Software
7. Personality and English Development
8. Windows Server 2008 to 20120
|CADD Mechanical Courses||1. Solid Works|
3. NX NASTRAN
6. CREO Parametric
7. NX CAM
|Building Automation||1. CCTV Surveillance System|
2. Public Address System
3. Fire Detection & Alarm System
4. NIBA Building Automation Course
5. Electronic Building Security
6. GAS Suppression System
|Technical Programs||1. Wireman Control Panel|
2. CCTV Installation
3. Maintenance Technician
4. Site Engineer Control Panel Training
5. Access Control Installation
|CADD Architectural Programs||1. STAAD PRO|
2. PERL Language
4. Engineer/ Architects Max
5. AutoCAD Civil 3D
6. Pro Steel
Trades available Under NCVT ITI
- Instrument Mechanic
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electronics Mechanic
|Official Portal Link||https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/|
|NCVT MIS ITI Result Link||Check here|
|Diploma Result Link||Check here|
|Download Marksheet||Click Here|
|Link for Certified Trainee Search||Check this Link|
|Trainee Search||Click this Link|
|Link to Download e-Certificates||Get Here|
What is the full form of NCVT ITI?
NCVT ITI stands for NCVT Industrial Training Institute. NCVT ITI is vocational training authority that is responsible to conduct examination for ITI.
What is the use of NCVT MIS?
NCVT MIS is an information system that consists of a database through this information system applicants can check different types of information online.
What programs come under CADD Mechanical course?
These are the name of programs that falls under CADD Mechanical course – CREO Parametric, NX NASTRAN, Solid Works, Hypermesh, CATIA, ANSYS, NX CAM
How can I download and take a hard copy of NCVT certificate via online?
At first, applicants have to visit the official portal of NCVT MIS or check the official link given above. Then complete your login process and download the certificate on your system and finally take a hard copy of it for future usage.
What type of examinations are conducted by National Council of Vocational Training?
Exam like – All India Competition of Apprentices, Craft Instructor Training Scheme, All India Trade Test, Craftsmen Training Scheme, Apprenticeship Training Scheme type of exams are organized by NCVT
Is there is any eligibility criteria to take admission into ITI courses?
Yes, applicants who want to take admission must have passed 10th/ 12th class or done any graduation or post-graduation course can apply.
No need to worry, link of official website is given above of this section must check.
What type of trades comes under NCVT ITI?
Trades like Instrument Mechanic, Cutting & Tailoring, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Turner, Foundryman, Fitter, Machinist