NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-2020: The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) has declared the ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MIS) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) result on their official website. In this article, We have shared all the direct link to check NCVT MIS ITI result 2019-2020. NCVT has conducted the examination for the candidates who had appeared successfully in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the 4th-semester examination which was held in the month of August and September 2019. Now all students can access their NCVT ITI results by entering the required login credentials from the link available on this page.
UPDATE: NCVT ITI result site opening fine now, Candidate can visit and check result.
- जो छात्र NCVT MIS परीक्षा में उपस्थित हुए थे वे अपना परिणाम आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर देख सकते हैं|
NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-2020
Earlier we are receiving information that the NCVT will be going to announce the result of odd semester candidates but now they declared the result of 1st. 2nd, 3rd and 4th-semester whose exam they conducted in the month of August and September 2019. The NCVT MIS is a popular trade course among the students and thousands of candidates have registered for this course and appeared successful in the examination of their respective semesters.
|Name of the organization||National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)|
|Name of the exam||NCVT MIS ITI|
|Exam type||Semester type|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th|
|Date of examination||August/September 2019|
|NCVT ITI Result status|| Declared |
Direct link to check result below.
|NCVT MIS Official website||ncvtmis.gov.in|
Details mentioned on NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020
When you download your MIS ITI result some of the details which are present in it like;
- Name of the trainee
- Roll number
- Trade name
- ITI code
- Exam session
- ITI name
- Academic session
- Overall result status
- List of paper
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Subject maximum marks
- Subject minimum marks
- Total marks secured
- Paper maximum marks
- Paper minimum marks
How to check the NCVT MIS ITI Semester result 2020
All candidates who had appeared in the examination for their respective semester can check their result by following the steps which we have given below:
- First, all candidates need to log on to the official website of the department by following the link here.
- After that, on the home page click on the “result” section.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- In this, enter the credentials like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
- Now your MIS ITI result appears to your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully.
- Save the result and take a print out of it.
NOTE:- There are so many candidates difficulty accessing their results due to server crash. We would like to tell them to stay calm and try to check your results after some time.
And as we know that thousands of candidates appeared for the MIS semester examination and when they get to know that result has arrived they quickly move on to the website which leads to the server down of the website due to heavy rush and it was kept on showing the session terminated message. It’s no need to make hue and cry, stay cool the department is working on the maintenance of the site so that you all can access your result easily.
State-wise NCVT MIS ITI Result
All students who are awaiting their NCVT MIS ITI result of their respective states can click the link given below and check their results by following the given link on it. It’s time for joy for those candidates who are desperately waiting for their result and now they will get their NCVT MIS result for all their semester
State Wise NCVT ITI Result Links
|NCVT MIS Official Site||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
If any of the candidates are not satisfied with marks or those who not able to qualify the examination can apply for the revaluation or re-totaling of the answer scripts. A notification will be issued regarding the same and if any candidates wanted to apply for it must apply within the given period of time by paying a certain fee. After the revaluation or re-totaling, the board will publish the result on their website.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
Apprenticeship is a course of training in which all candidates undergo training in various industries to pursuance a contract of apprenticeship between the employer and apprentices which have some terms and conditions.
Points to be remembered For NCVT SCVT MIS ITI result
- All candidates who appeared for the semester or annual NCVT examination can check their result through the official website of the NCVT
- Students must note that you should pass individually in practical and in theory paper
- If you pass only in one of them then you will not be allowed to sit in the next semester
- Download your trainee mark sheet from the NCVT portal
- Do check all the details clearly in the mark sheet
- You can apply for revaluation in case you are not satisfied with the result
- For that NCVT will issue a notification
- If any of the students who are not able to clear his/ her semester then he/she may apply for the revaluation or supplementary
- The mark statement for each student will be provided by the institution or college where you are studying.
- Due to the heavy rush of the candidate’s website is crashes every time it’s advisable to all don’t check your result in peak hour try to check in an odd hour.
The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) was founded in 1956 by the government of India. The idea behind establishing this is to inculcate technical education among the various unemployed students of India through various ITI program courses run by ITIs across India and the National Council of Vocational Training works under the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department.
If you have any question for NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-2020 then tell us in the discussion box below and our team will comment answer asap.