Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan online form 2022: MP Rojgar Portal has been begun by the government of MP to provide employment to the youth of MP. Under the Madhya Pradesh employment scheme 2022, officials will provide employment to eligible jobless people of the state.
On this online portal, the requirements of job-seeking applicants, as well as those companies providing private and govt jobs will be fulfilled.
Interested candidates can fill application form through a direct link given in this portal. If applicants want the job, then they have to fill accurate information on the application form. Applicants who want to know more about MP Rojgar Panjiyan application form, procedure of filling form, eligibility criteria, etc can read the article till the end.
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Online Form 2022
The employment application form of MP will help people to get a suitable job according to their knowledge. Due to the lockdown, many people have lost their jobs this is a great opportunity to get the kind of job they want.
Through this site, the youth have a chance to register right from their place. Employment will be given to candidates based on their scholastic qualifications and expertise. The official portal provides both types of jobs i.e. govt as well as private.
Needy applicants can fill out the application form from the official portal. We will also provide a quick link for the ease of candidates. By clicking on that link aspirant scan directly and fill out the application forms. Govt doesn’t charge any fees for Rojgar Panjiyan online form 2022
The government of Madhya Pradesh doesn’t charge any application fee. No applicants require to pay any type of fee for registration, or submission of the application form.
MP 2022 Rojgar Panjiyan Updates
This portal provides jobs to needy people residing in MP state. By the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar scheme, 16,041 migrant workers of MP state have been employed. The number of registered companies on this site has gone up to 25247, and through these 29,170 openings for migrant workers. More than 54000 workers have been linked with MNREGA employment.
Main Motive of MP Rojgar Panjiyan
The main aim of this portal is to present a single platform for both job seekers and job providers and candidates can register themselves without giving a single rupee.
Important Points of MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal
- The Rojgar portal will not charge any fees for the application form or registration.
- By using this site, applicants can select the job of their field, area, etc.
- Candidates can register themselves from their homes, no need to wander here or there for application form submission.
- For all registered aspirants, the MP government will conduct a job fair.
- Rojgar portal will update all news from time to time regarding jobs for aspirants.
- Both job seekers and job providers have to register on the Rojgar portal.
- According to the qualification & experience of applicants, they will get employment.
Key Points of MP Rojgar Panjiyan online form 2022
|Name of Organizing Body||MP Technical Education, Skill Development & Employment Department|
|Name of Portal||MP Rojgar Portal|
|Purpose of Portal||Provides Employment to Eligible Candidates|
|Mode of Application Form Acceptance||Online|
Method to fill Application Form for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
Applicants who want to get employed through the MP Rojgar portal have to submit their application form. We have mentioned each and every step for those candidates who do not know the process of filling out the form. Check the procedure given below.
1st Step: Candidates have to open the link of the official portal of MP Rojgar Portal @mprojgar.gov.in.
2nd Step: Coming to the homepage, the aspirant must click on the link “Avedak ke liye Panjiyan” link.
3rd Step: After clicking on that link, the “Registration form” will open on your screen.
4th Step: Enter all info on it and hit the “Submit & Proceed” button.
5th Step: Now you have to create your username & password and click on the “Next” tab.
6th Step: On the next page, you have to click on the “Registration Form” option.
7th Step: The application form will open in a few seconds, fill in your info such as Personal Details, Qualification Info, Skills, and Experience Info in the form.
8th Step: Submit your application form and officials will notify you constantly regarding jobs.
Certificates Needed for Filling Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Form
Applicants need some essential documents while filling out the application form. The candidate must upload the scanned copy of all certificates given below.
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Email -ID
- 10th Marksheet & Certificates
- 12th Class Scorecard
- Other Qualification Documents
Must Check — Delhi Ration Card
MP Rojgar Panjiyan – Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Age Criteria||Educational Criteria||Nationality|
|The minimum age of applicants who want to apply for a job must be 15 years, and the maximum age will depend on the type of job.||Applicants must have completed his/her 10th class from any sanctioned board.||Applicants must be a citizen of India and also hold the domicile of Madhya Pradesh.|
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Advantages
- No application fee is required to pay for registering any job through MP Rojgar Portal.
- If applicants have any problems related to jobs, they can ask the authorities via helpline number.
- Candidates can fill out their application forms from their homes.
- Portal provides both govt and private job descriptions so that applicants can register themselves accordingly.
- By filling MP Rojgar Panjiyan form, applicants can participate in the job fair and get employment.
- Whenever a job fair will be organized, officials will notify applicants who have applied for various posts.
Other Employment Schemes
Madhya Pradesh has initiated the step for the benefit of state job seekers. There are various schemes that provide employment to many civilians. Some schemes’ names are as follows.
- Self Employment Scheme
- Career Counselling Scheme
- Skill Development Scheme
- Job Fair Scheme
Renewal Procedure of MP Rojagar Panjiyan
In this section of the article, we have given simple steps through which applicants can renew their application form after 3 years.
- For the renewal process applicants are required to visit the official portal of MP Rojgar.
- Rojagar portal will open in the Hindi language so click the “Translate” button and convert it from the Hindi language to English.
- Now on the right side of the homepage, candidates have to hit the “Renew Registration” link.
- Click on the login option and fill in your username, password, and captcha given on the page.
- Submit the info.
- A renewal form will be displayed on your screen, enter all the necessary details and complete the process.
Recommended<<< MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Process to know Your Registration Details
- Initially, applicants have to open the official portal of MP Rojgar.
- Then search for the link of “Know Your Registration” link present at the left side of the home page.
- next applicants has to enter their first name, aadhaar number, gender & captcha given on the screen.
- Wait for a sec and details will be presented on your screen.
Important Points of MP Rojagar Panjiyan 2022
- Registration of applicants will be valid for one month.
- For permanent registration, applicants need to complete other procedures like filling out the application form and submitting it.
- After completing all processes, registration will be confirmed for three years.
- After three years candidates have to renew it. If you don’t do so, then you have to follow the registration procedure again.
Official Website link – MP Rojgar Portal
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Related FAQs
Application forms are available on MP Rojgar Portal.
The application form is valid for 3 years after three years candidates have to renew their application form via online mode.
Certificates such as – Aadhaar Card Applicant PAN Card, Domicile Certificate, Phone Number, Email -ID, 10th and 12th Class Scorecard & certificates, etc
Application forms available on this portal are free of cost, applicants will get jobs according to their skills and qualification, applicants can fill the application form from their homes, etc.
If you do only registration then it will be valid for only 1 month. You need to fill out the application form for 3 years of registration.