Delhi Ration Card List, दिल्ली राशन कूपन, temporary ration card, e-ration card status, NFS Delhi ration card status, apply online, updates, helpline number: Ration card is a legal document that helps the poor family to get access to the food grains and essential commodities at subsidized prices. The Citizen living in Delhi can apply for the Temporary ration card which will be issued by the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Affairs. दिल्ली राशन कूपन योजना
What is Delhi Ration Card 2022?
A ration card in Delhi is an essential document to be used as an address proof while applying for other important documents such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc. The objective behind launching a new ration card is to eliminate the old ration card in the market and to add beneficiaries to the Temporary Ration Coupon Application.
राशन कार्ड उन लोगों को प्रदान किया जाता है जो गरीबी रेखा से नीचे होते हैं। दिल्ली सरकार अपने लोगों का समर्थन करने के लिए राशन कार्ड की सुविधा भी प्रदान करती है, जो वित्तीय समस्याओं के कारण भोजन खरीदने में सक्षम नहीं होते हैं। राशन कार्ड के विभिन्न प्रकार होते हैं जो लोगों श्रेणी के अनुसार होते हैं। दिल्ली राशन कार्ड के बारे में अधिक पढ़ने के लिए हिंदी में यहाँ क्लिक करें।
In this article, we will share information regarding the application procedure to apply for a Delhi New Ration Card 2022, how to Track Application Status for ration cards, updates related to ration cards, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required, etc.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card 2022
The applicant can check the latest updates regarding the online ration card and can apply online for the ration card through the official portal of the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Affairs @www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in
|Department||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
दिल्ली राशन कूपन
Temporary Ration Card
|Type of Delhi Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Recipient||Eligible Citizens of Delhi only|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Types of दिल्ली राशन कार्ड
There are four types of Ration Card as follows:
BPL: This type of card is given to those families who are under the Below Poverty Line. The Government of Delhi provides essential commodities and food grains at affordable prices.
APL: APL ration card is issued to families that lie above the poverty line and below the medium class. Under this scheme, the Delhi Government is not liable to issue essentials nfs food at subsidized prices.
AAY Cards: Antyodaya Yojana is issued to the person who is financially weaker in comparison to the other classes. The Government is liable to provide essential commodities at very affordable prices.
AY: A Person under the Annapurna Yojana will get 10kg of food grains every month free of cost. Only those persons who are eligible for this card who is more than 65 years of age and not earning.
The person who is not availing of the Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme is entitled to get Annapurna Yojana Ration Card.
Temporary Ration Coupon: Launched to combat the covid-19 lock-down situation.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card Coupon
- सबसे पहले वेबसाइट delhi.gov.in होमपेज खुल जायेगा।
- वेबसाइट पर “Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon” पर क्लिक कर दे।
- मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करके Submit बटन पर क्लिक कर दे।
- मोबाइल OTP वेरीफाई कर दे।
- Submit बटन पर क्लिक कर New Application विकल्प पर क्लिक क्लिक कर दे।
- आपके सामने दिल्ली राशन (Delhi Ration Coupon) फॉर्म खुल जायेगा।
- इस Temporary Ration Coupon पंजीकरण फॉर्म में जानकारी दे।।
- फॉर्म में संभावित दस्तावेजों अपलोड कर Proceed पर क्लिक देना|
- मोबाइल पर अद्वितीय संख्या जाएगी|
- राशन प्राप्त करने के लिए आधार कार्ड के साथ अद्वितीय संख्या राशन केंद्र पर दे।
Delhi Government will issue a temporary ration card for those who live in the city of Delhi due to education and working purpose but due to country lockdown, they are unable to move to their home city. The Chief Minister had announced the scheme to provide essential food grains and commodities free of cost. For more details related to the Delhi Temporary Ration Card, one can visit the official website of the Delhi Government.
Eligibility Criteria For Permanent Delhi Ration Card
Applicants have to fulfil all the criteria then only he/ she can apply for the ration card. Take a look at the points given below.
- In order to apply for the new ration card, one should be a permanent citizen of Delhi.
- One should not hold an old ration card if he/she is applying for a new ration card.
- Needs to produce income proof to apply for the APL and BPL Ration card.
- For those who had recently married, they need to apply for the new ration card
- To apply for the Annapurna Yojana an applicant should not earn money through any source and are not receiving pension money from any pension scheme run by the central or state government.
Documents Required To Apply for नया दिल्ली राशन कार्ड Application
The documents required to submit at the time of submitting the application form are given below:
- In order to apply for an online application or offline application, the applicant needs to submit the passport-size photograph of each family member which should be attested by the gazette officer.
- Needs to submit residential proof and the list of residential proof is given below:
- Electricity Bills
- Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook
- house rent receipt
Note – Any applicant who does not hold any residential proof then their application is subject to approval after the successful verification by the circle officer by taking the statement from the two neighbourhoods.
It will take up to 15 days the creation of a new ration card subject to successful verification by the field officer.
Delhi Ration Card Online Apply 2022
- In the first step, the applicant needs to visit the official portal of the Department of Food, Delhi Government. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html
- The second step is to click on the Food Security section of the website.
- And then the Delhi Ration Card application form will get appears on the screen.
- The applicant needs to fill in all the required details in the correct format and upload supportive documents.
- An applicant needs to check the details mentioned in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Then needs to click on the submit button to proceed further.
- The applicant can save the ration card application number on the system.
- The last step is to take the printout of the ration card application for future reference.
How To Track Delhi e-Ration Card Status?
- In order to check the application status of the e-ration card, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs .i.e. nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- On the homepage of a website, you have to check on the citizen corner section.
- Then needs to click on the Track Food Security Application link given in the citizen corner.
- Once you click on the track application link then the system will ask to mention some of the details. The details which would be asked are as follows:
- Aadhar number of an applicant,
- NFS application ID and online citizen ID
- New ration card Number
- The old ration card number of an applicant
- The last step to check the ration card application status is to click on the search button.
Offline Application Procedure For Delhi Ration Card
Any applicant who is a citizen of Delhi and wanted to apply for the new ration card then he needs to follow the instruction given below:
- Step 1: The applicant needs to the download ration card application form from the official website and needs to take a printout of the application form. https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/
- Step 2: Needs to fill the new ration card application form with the required details and the applicant should cross verify each and every detail mentioned in the application carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Step 3: Applicants need to submit the ration card application form with the required documents.
- Step 4: After submitting the applicant will get a reference number which will be used to check the online application status of a new ration card.
How to Download Delhi e- Ration Card?
- In order to download the e-ration card in Delhi, there is a need to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Needs to visit the “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage of a website.
- Then needs to click on the generate e-card option. https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
- Then you will be required to put certain details such as Ration Card Number, Head of the family, the Aadhaar number of the head of the family/NFS ID, Date of Birth of the head of the family, and a registered mobile number given at the time of registration.
- After furnishing all the details to generate an e-ration card there is a need to click on the submit button.
- Can save the Delhi e-ration card by hitting the download option.
How to Do Modification in दिल्ली राशन कार्ड?
The applicant can able to raise a complaint if there is an error while filling out the new ration card application form and the steps to raise an issue are given below:
- The applicant needs to open the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Needs to open the Ration Card grievance section which will be found on the homepage of a website.
- Then the applicant needs to fill in complete details like Village, grievance Category, Applicant address, Applicant email Id, Panchayat Name, etc.
- We need to describe the issue in the comment section and need to attach the relevant documents.
- Needs to click on the register complain option.
- In the end, the complaint number will be issued to you which can be later on to check the online status of the complaint raised.
Process of Searching Your Circle Office
If you want to search your circle office, then implement the steps given below.
- In the initial phase, candidates have to open the link official page in any safe browser.
- The homepage will load on your screen in a few moments.
- Then, you will see the “Citizen Corner” section present right side of a landing page.
- Click on the link named “Search Your Circle Office” from that section.
- After that, enter your locality/ area name and click on “Search” button.
- Details will be presented on your screen.
How to Check Delhi Ration Card List Online?
If you want to check the ration card list via the online mode, then follow the steps discussed below.
Step I: Visit the official portal of the Delhi ration card, if you don’t have the site link, then check out the link given below.
Step II: Slightly scroll down the homepage.
Step III: Under the “Citizen Corner” segment applicants have to choose the “FPS wise Linkage of Ration Card“ option.
Step IV: On the new page applicant have to enter their FPS license number, FPS Name, Circle.
Step V: Click on the “Search” button and the list will be displayed.
Procedure to Know Your FPS
- To know your FPS, you have to open the official portal i.e. nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Search the link of “Know Your Fair Price Shop” given under “Citizen Corner” section.
- Click that link once you find it.
- A new page will open on your screen in which candidates have to insert their information like Aadhar No. of any Family Member, NFS Application ID, New and Old Ration Card Number.
- After hitting the “Search” button, whole data will be presented on your screen.
How to Renew FPS License Online
- Open the link of Delhi ration card official website.
- Click “Renew FPS License“ link which you will find under “Citizen Corner” section.
- Next, candidates have to enter “FPS License Number”.
- Renew form will open in a new page in which applicants have to enter their entire information.
- Finally submit the form and complete the process.
How to Download Provisional FPS License?
- At the start, applicants have to visit the official portal of Delhi ration card.
- Next, you have to search for the link named as “Download provisional FPS license“ on the right side of homepage.
- Press the link once you find it.
- A new page will load on your screen in which aspirants have to enter their FPS license number and application no.
- Click the “Search” button and details will open on your display.
- Cross verify all the information printed and then download it for future.
Process of Tracking Ration Coming to Your FPS
By executing these steps, you want to check whether your ration had arrived at your FSP or not.
Step 1st- In first, applicants have to go to the official website.
Step 2nd- Search for the “Track Your Ration Coming to Your FPS” link on the homepage.
Step 3rd- Enter your “Allocation Details & Ration Card No.” in the new form.
Step 4th- Tap the “Search” button and info will open on your screen.
How to Modify/ Register Contact Number?
In case you have changed your mobile number or want to register it then take a review of the step-by-step process illustrated below.
- The first step is to open the link of official portal.
- Now, you will see “Citizen’s Corner” portion given at right side of the homepage.
- You will see “Register/ Modify Mobile No.” link, tap it to proceed.
- Then, candidates are required to enter their data such as Aadhaar number, ration card number, Household head name, new contact number.
- Save the complete information by clicking on “Save” button.
Process to Know Your Officers
If you are willing to know your officers, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- You have to visit the official website in any web browser you prefer the most.
- Landing page will open on your screen in a moment.
- Find the “Know Your Officer” link under “Citizen’s Corner” option.
- Hit that link.
- In the next step, candidates have to choose their respective “Circle”.
- Complete info of officers will open at the bottom of the page accordingly
- Check your officer name, address, etc details in it.
How to Apply Online for Food Security?
Step I: Open the URL of official site or check out the official page link given below.
Step II: Then, you have to scroll down the homepage and search for “Apply Online for Food Security” option.
Step III: Tap that link.
Step IV: A login page will be presented on a new tab, insert your login information.
Step V: Next, you have to apply for food security and submit the required details.
Procedure of Submitting Grievance
Want to file a complaint? If yes, then check out the steps defined in the up next segment.
- First of all, interested aspirants need to open the official portal link i.e. nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Then, choose “Grievance Redressal” option from the menubar.
- On the next page, click on “Grievance Redressal Portal” link.
- In a few seconds site to file grievance will be displayed on your screen.
- Select “Lodge Your Grievance” option from the portal.
- Grievance form will open on your screen, enter the information asked.
- Lastly “Submit” the form.
How to Check Status of Grievance
Have you submitted a grievance? If yes, then you can also check the status of it by performing the steps given below.
- Open the official portal of Grievance i.e https://pgms.delhi.gov.in/.
- Portal will load on your display.
- Choose “View Status of Your Grievance” option.
- In the next page, you have to provide information like “Grievance No. and Mobile Number/ Email”.
- Tap the “Submit” button and status will be presented on your screen.
Method to Know Aadhaar Enrollment Centres
This portal also provides services to check aadhaar card enrollment centres. The comprehensive rule is given below, to do so.
- Visit the website of Delhi ration card.
- Tap “Aadhaar Enrollment Centres” option from “Citizen’s Corner”.
- The above step will redirect the concerned applicant to UIDAI official portal.
- Now candidates have to select any one option from “State, Portal Code, Search”.
- Then, applicants have to insert the info of option chosen by them.
- Enrollment centre data will be shown on your screen.
Important Benefits of दिल्ली राशन कार्ड
The applicant who holds a ration card will entitle to get the following benefits:
- The ration cardholder will get access to a subsidized essential commodity and food grains.
- Ration card is an essential document that may be required to apply for other central or state government schemes
- A person who wants to apply for other address proof such as Pan Card, Driving License, etc can produce ration cards as residential proof.
- Ration cards are a helping tool by which the Government can maintain the living standard of poor families.
Delhi Ration Card – Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant needs to submit an application form with all supporting documentation which can be done either offline or online. The new ration card will be issued within 15 days after the successful verification of the documents.
The documents required to apply for a new Delhi ration card:-
Pan Card of Applicants
Passport Size Photograph of Aspirants
Candidates Aadhar Card
In order to apply for the Ration Card, the applicant needs to open the official website i.e. www.nfs.delhi.gov.in to download the application form.
The Government of Delhi had announced a scheme to provide subsidized food grains and essentials commodities to the people of Delhi without holding a ration card.
Yes, to view that status applicants have to open the official website then search for the “Track Food Security Application” link and insert the details. The status of your application will be shown next.
If you have any technical issues, then you can contact to this number 1800 – 11 – 0841. Or you can also share general questions regarding the topic in the comment box.
In case of submitting a grievance or filing a complaint you have to follow the steps that are -> Visit the official site, then click on the grievance option from the menu bar, a portal of grievance will be given there which you need to open. Next, hit the “Lodge Your complaint” option and provide the info asked.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
To know that go to the site of the Delhi ration card, search for the “Closing Balance FPS” link. Choose that link furnished the details asked and check the balance.
To download forms online you have to go to the official site then click on the “Download Forms” button from the menubar and get the form you want to download.
Yes, you can view details of aadhaar enrollment details from this portal too. For more info regarding this check the above sections of this passage.
If you have any technical issues then these are Contact Details-
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Tel No. : 011 – 23378759
Official Website: http://fs.delhigovt.nic.in
Helpline Number: 1800 – 11 – 0841
Official Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone has queries in their mind related to the Delhi ration card then can ask through the comment section. Temporary ration card coupon