MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2021– In current scenario, every state of India wants development in education sector. Education plays a very significant role in the department of financial development.
There are various schemes run by central and state government for primary and higher education. Everyone has the right to get an education. Government of Madhya Pradesh has analyzed the literacy of their state, which is approx. 68% to 70%.
Current News: Last date of submitting the MMVY application form is 15th June 2021. Link to the application form link is mentioned below in this post.
Therefore, the Madhya Pradesh government also started a scheme called Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. This scheme helps all the students of Madhya Pradesh who want to do higher studies. Examine the article to know more about MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, how to fill application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
- 1 MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
- 3 Method to fill Meritorious Students Scheme 2021 Application Form
- 4 Terms of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme 2021
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021
There is great news for those students who have completed their 12th class. Madhya Pradesh govt has initiated a step for the wellness of all students who want to pursue higher education. The plan has been launched in Madhya Pradesh for meritorious students who have passed their 12th standard. Under this scheme, the govt will provide financial assistance to the students.
Government will pay the higher education fees of those students who have obtained 70% or more percentage in 12th from Madhya Pradesh board and 85% from CBSE board exam. So this is a great opportunity for all interested aspirants who want to avail this scheme. Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme registration has been begun. Students can fill the online registration form at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Candidates can also check a direct link of official portal given at the end of article.
Aim of मध्य प्रदेश Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021
Through Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme, Madhya Pradesh govt will provide financial help up to 1.5 lakhs of money to all applicants who want to complete their higher education. By using this scheme, the illiteracy rate of state will also reduce.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2021
- Government of MP will pay all the charges of admission in government/ private colleges.
- Through this scheme, all those students can study further and pursue their dreams.
- MP government will provide assistance of 1.5 Lakh or actual course fees for those applicants who are enrolling for govt or private engineering/ medical/ law courses.
- Under Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, worthy students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second and third positions in the examination.
Checkout the prize which will be granted by Govt of MP to all eligible participants
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
Overview of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना 2021|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Start Date pf Application Form Submission||1st July 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15th June 2021|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||12th passes students of MP|
|Aim of Yojana||To support students financially|
|Helpline Details||Contact Number: 0755-2576751|
Email ID: email@example.com
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
We suggest all the interested candidates that before submitting the application form, check all the criteria given below. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who will fulfill the standard of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants must be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Annual earning of student’s parents/ guardians should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh will not be taken from regular students, but private students have to present their domicile certificates.
- Applicants must have scored 75% of marks from Madhya Pradesh board and 85% marks from CBSE board.
Implementation of Scheme at Graduation Level
- For Engineering- If applicants hold a good rank in JEE MAINS, then 1.5 lakh amount will be given to that candidates.
- For Medical- By qualifying NEET exam and having a name on the merit list, aspirants will get admission to govt institute/ private medical college/ dental college then govt will support them economically.
- For CLAT- Officials will pay the educational charges of those students who have passed Common Law Admission Test and want to take admission to various courses.
- The expenses will be borne by the government for B.Sc, BA, Nursing, B.Com courses that are provided by college of state government.
Suggested Read >>> मध्य प्रदेश बोर्ड 12वीं का रिजल्ट
Documents Required to Fill Application Form
At the time of application form filling, applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form. We have listed the name of certificates in the table given below.
|Aadhaar Card of Candidate||Annual Income Certificate||Domicile of Madhya Pradesh|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Proof of Admission||10th Scorecard and Certificates|
|Photo of Applicant||Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc||Contact Number|
Method to fill Meritorious Students Scheme 2021 Application Form
Application forms are available on the official portal of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi website. Last Date of application form submission is 15/06/2021. Candidates have to fill correct details in the application form. Process to fill the application form is as follows.
- Aspirants have to browse the official link of scheme or you can also use the quick link given at the end of the article.
- Homepage of the portal will be displayed, on the menubar, next you will see “Application” option.
- After clicking on it, a dropdown box will open on the same page.
- Hit the “Register on Portal” tab.
- Application form for registration will be shown on the next page.
- Applicants have to enter all your details such as name, gender, date of birth, category. religion, phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, etc on the application form.
- Then, fill your correspondence address and permanent address on the form.
- Tick on the declaration checkbox present and enter the code given at the bottom of form.
- To submit the application form, you have to click on “Check Form Validation” button.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted.
Procedure to Manage Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Application
After submitting the application form candidates can manage their application form. Examine some easy points given below.
- To manage application form, candidates have to visit the official portal of medhavi vidyarthi scheme.
- On the homepage, applicants have to choose “Register and Manage Application” from “Application” tab present at menu bar.
- Now you have to enter your user id/ applicant id, password, and code that is provided on the screen.
- Click on “Login” button.
- After logging in you can manage your application according to you.
Must Review >> MP Ration Card Apply Online
How to Track Application/Payment Status?
After the submission of application form, candidates can also check their status of application form. Implement the given steps to know how you can track your application status.
1st Step: Open the link of official portal in any suitable web browser.
2nd Step: In a few seconds homepage of the website will open on your screen.
3rd Step: Applicants have to select “Track Application Status” given under the “Application” option on menu bar.
4th Step: Now enter your seven-digit application id and choose an academic year on login page.
5th Step: Status of your application will appear on your screen.
Terms of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme 2021
- Applicants who are taking the benefits of this scheme have to complete their higher education in the given time period.
- Charges payable to students of government institutions will be payable in the account of the institution, while fees payable to students studying in private institutions will be payable in the account of students.
- In case of the student receiving support from any other plan of State or Central Government, he/ she will get the odd amount.
- All the recipients of this scheme and their family can return the amount given under this scheme for other beneficiaries like them.
Execution of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2021
- Nodal Department will do the advertising for this scheme.
- For any change in scheme, the Chief Minister will be authorized by coordinating the administrative proposal of the department.
- Amount will be given through e-transfer after the verification of institution as well as students.
- Technical Education & Skill Development Department, Nodal Department, and Directorate Technical Education have given the responsibility of this scheme.
Important Link Related to Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Applicant who is applying must be a civilian of Madhya Pradesh. 2) Annual income of the candidate’s family must be lesser than 6 lakh rupees. 3) Applicants must be passed 12th with 75% from MP board and 85% from CBSE board, etc.
A. Last date of submitting the application form is 15th June 2021.
A. With the help of this yojana number of students can take admission into different courses. Govt will pay all the expenses of institutions, applicants will get a chance to make their dreams true.
A. Yes, you can track your form status by executing this procedure.
Go to the official page of this scheme -> Click on “Track Application form” given under “Application” option on the homepage -> Now fill your application id and choose academic year -> Hit the “Search” button and application status will be shown on your screen.
A. Documents that are needed during application form submission are photo of the applicant, 12th & 10th class mark sheet and admission certificates, aadhaar card, annual income certificate, domicile, caste certificate, etc.
A. Yes, you can easily check location of your respective institute from map on official website.