MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2023: In the current scenario, every state of India wants development in the education sector. Education plays a very significant role in the department of financial development.
There are various schemes run by central and state governments for primary and higher education. Everyone has the right to get an education. The government of Madhya Pradesh has analyzed the literacy of their state, which is approx. 68% to 70%.
Therefore, the Madhya Pradesh government also started a scheme called Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. This scheme helps all the students of Madhya Pradesh who want to do higher studies. Examine the article to know more about MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, how to fill the application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
There is great news for those students who have completed their 12th class. Madhya Pradesh govt has initiated a step for the wellness of all students who want to pursue higher education. The plan has been launched in Madhya Pradesh for meritorious students who have passed their 12th standard. Under this scheme, the govt will provide financial assistance to the students.
The government will pay the higher education fees of those students who have obtained 70% or more percentage in 12th from the Madhya Pradesh board and 85% from the CBSE board exam. So this is a great opportunity for all interested aspirants who want to avail of this scheme. Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme registration will start soon. Students can fill the online registration form at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Candidates can also check a direct link to the official portal given at the end of the article.
Aim of मध्य प्रदेश Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
Through Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh govt will provide financial help of up to 1.5 lakhs of money to all applicants who want to complete their higher education. By using this scheme, the illiteracy rate in the state will also reduce.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2023
- The government of MP will pay all the charges of admission to government/ private colleges.
- Through this scheme, all those students can study further and pursue their dreams.
- MP government will provide assistance of 1.5 Lakh or actual course fees for those applicants who are enrolling for govt or private engineering/ medical/ law courses.
- Under Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, worthy students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second, and third positions in the examination.
Check out the prize which will be granted by Govt of MP to all eligible participants
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
Overview of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||–|
|Last Date of Form Submission||–|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||12th passes students of MP|
|Aim of Yojana||To support students financially|
|Helpline Details||Contact Number: 0755-2576751|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
We suggest to all interested candidates that before submitting the application form, check all the criteria given below. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who will fulfill the standard of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. Given below is the list of the eligibility criteria:
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants must be permanent citizens of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- The annual earnings of the student’s parents/ guardians should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- The domicile of Madhya Pradesh will not be taken from regular students, but private students have to present their domicile certificates.
- Applicants must have scored 75% of marks from the Madhya Pradesh board and 85% marks from the CBSE board.
Implementation of Scheme at Graduation Level
- For Engineering- If applicants hold a good rank in JEE MAINS, then a 1.5 lakh amount will be given to that candidates.
- For Medical- By qualifying NEET exam and having a name on the merit list, aspirants will get admission to govt institute/ private medical college/ dental college then govt will support them economically.
- For CLAT- Officials will pay the educational charges of those students who have passed the Common Law Admission Test and want to take admission to various courses.
- The expenses will be borne by the government for B.Sc, BA, Nursing, and B.Com courses that are provided by the college of state government.
Documents Required to Fill Application Form
At the time of the application form filling, applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form. We have listed the name of certificates in the table given below.
|Aadhaar Card of the Candidate||Annual Income Certificate||Domicile of Madhya Pradesh|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Proof of Admission||10th Scorecard and Certificates|
|Photo of Applicant||Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc||Contact Number|
Method to fill Meritorious Students Scheme 2023 Application Form
Application forms are available on the official portal of the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi website. Candidates have to fill correct details in the application form. The process to fill out the application form is as follows.
- Aspirants have to browse the official link of the scheme or you can also use the quick link given at the end of the article.
- The homepage of the portal will be displayed, on the menubar, next, you will see the “Application” option.
- After clicking on it, a dropdown box will open on the same page.
- Hit the “Register on Portal” tab.
- The application form for registration will be shown on the next page.
- Applicants have to enter all their details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, religion, phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, etc on the application form.
- Then, fill in your correspondence address and permanent address on the form.
- Tick on the declaration checkbox present and enter the code given at the bottom of the form.
- To submit the application form, you have to click on the “Check Form Validation” button.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted.
Procedure to Manage Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Application
After submitting the application form candidates can manage their application form. Examine some easy points given below.
- To manage the application form, candidates have to visit the official portal of medhavi vidyarthi scheme.
- On the homepage, applicants have to choose “Register and Manage Application” from the “Application” tab present in the menu bar.
- Now you have to enter your user id/ applicant id, password, and code that is provided on the screen.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in you can manage your application according to you.
How to Track Application/Payment Status?
After the submission of the application form, candidates can also check the status of the application form. Implement the given steps to know how you can track your application status.
1st Step: Open the link of the official portal in any suitable web browser.
2nd Step: In a few seconds homepage of the website will open on your screen.
3rd Step: Applicants have to select “Track Application Status” given under the “Application” option on the menu bar.
4th Step: Now enter your seven-digit application id and choose an academic year on the login page.
5th Step: The status of your application will appear on your screen.
Terms of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme 2023
- Applicants who are taking the benefits of this scheme have to complete their higher education in the given time period.
- Charges payable to students of government institutions will be payable in the account of the institution, while fees payable to students studying in private institutions will be payable in the account of students.
- In case of the student receives support from any other plan of State or Central Government, he/ she will get the odd amount.
- All the recipients of this scheme and their families can return the amount given under this scheme to other beneficiaries like them.
Execution of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2023
- Nodal Department will do the advertising for this scheme.
- For any change in scheme, the Chief Minister will be authorized by coordinating the administrative proposal of the department.
- The amount will be given through e-transfer after the verification of the institution as well as students.
- Technical Education & Skill Development Department, Nodal Department, and Directorate Technical Education have been given the responsibility for this scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Applicant who is applying must be a civilian of Madhya Pradesh. 2) Annual income of the candidate’s family must be lesser than 6 lakh rupees. 3) Applicants must be passed 12th with 75% from the MP board and 85% from the CBSE board, etc.
A. With the help of this yojana number of students can take admission into different courses. Govt will pay all the expenses of institutions, applicants will get a chance to make their dreams true.
A. Yes, you can track your form status by executing this procedure.
Go to the official page of this scheme -> Click on “Track Application form” given under the “Application” option on the homepage -> Now fill in your application id and choose academic year -> Hit the “Search” button and the application status will be shown on your screen.
A. Documents that are needed during application form submission are photos of the applicant, 12th & 10th class mark sheet and admission certificates, aadhaar card, annual income certificate, domicile, caste certificate, etc.
A. Yes, you can easily check the location of your respective institute from the map on the official website.