In the current scenario, every state of India wants development in the education sector. Education plays a very significant role in the department of financial development. So, following this initiative, the Madhya Pradesh government announced the MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana.
Central and state governments run various schemes for primary and higher education. Everyone has the right to get an education. The government of Madhya Pradesh has analyzed their state’s literacy, which is approximately 68% to 70%.
Therefore, the Madhya Pradesh government also started a Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana scheme. This scheme helps all the students of Madhya Pradesh who want to do higher studies. Examine the article to know more about MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, how to fill the application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
There is excellent news for those students who have completed their 12th class. Madhya Pradesh govt has initiated a step for the wellness of all students who want to pursue higher education. The plan has been launched in Madhya Pradesh for deserving students who have passed their 12th standard. Under this scheme, the govt will provide financial assistance to the students.
The government will pay the higher education fees of those students who have obtained 70% or more percentage in 12th from the Madhya Pradesh board and 85% from the CBSE board exam. So this is a great opportunity for all interested aspirants who want to avail of this scheme. Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme registration will start soon. Students can fill out the online registration form at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Candidates can also check a direct link to the official portal given at the end of the article.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||12th passes students of MP|
|Aim of Yojana||To support students financially|
|Helpline Details||Contact Number: 0755-2576751|
Email ID: email@example.com
Aim of मध्य प्रदेश Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Through the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh govt will provide financial help of up to 1.5 lakhs of money to all applicants who want to complete their higher education. By using this scheme, the illiteracy rate in the state will also be reduced.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme
- The government of MP will pay all the admission charges to government/ private colleges.
- All those students can study further and pursue their dreams through this scheme.
- MP government will provide assistance of 1.5 Lakh or actual course fees for applicants enrolling for govt or private engineering/ medical/ law courses.
- Under Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, worthy students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second, and third positions in the examination.
Check out the prize which will be granted by Govt of MP to all eligible participants
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
We suggest to all interested candidates that before submitting the application form, check all the criteria below. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who will fulfil the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. Below is the list of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Madhya Pradesh, India to use this scheme.
- The annual earnings of the student’s parents/ guardians should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- The domicile of Madhya Pradesh will not be taken from regular students, but private students have to present their domicile certificates.
- Applicants must have scored 75% of marks from the Madhya Pradesh board and 85% marks from the CBSE board.
Implementation of the Scheme at the Graduation Level
- For Engineering- If applicants hold a good rank in JEE MAINS, then a 1.5 lakh amount will be given to those candidates.
- For Medical- By clearing NEET exam and having a name on the merit list, aspirants will get admission to an institute/ private medical college/ dental college which will support them economically.
- For CLAT- Officials will pay the educational charges of those students who have passed the Common Law Admission Test and want to take admission to various courses.
- The expenses will be borne by the government for B.Sc, BA, Nursing, and B.Com courses that the college of state government provides.
Documents Required to Fill Application Form
At the time of the application form filling, applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form. We have listed the names of certificates in the table given below.
|Aadhaar Card of the Candidate||Annual Income Certificate||Domicile of Madhya Pradesh|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Proof of Admission||10th Scorecard and Certificates|
|Photo of Applicant||Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc||Contact Number|
Method to fill Meritorious Students Scheme Application Form
Application forms are available on the official portal of the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi website. Candidates have to fill in the correct details in the application form. The process to fill out the application form is as follows.
- Aspirants have to browse the official link of the scheme. Besides, you can also use the quick link given at the end of the article.
- The portal’s homepage will be displayed on the menubar. Next, you will see the “Application” option.
- After clicking on it, a dropdown box will open on the same page.
- Hit the “Register on Portal” tab.
- The application form for registration will be shown on the next page.
- Applicants have to enter all their details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, religion, phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, etc on the application form.
- Then, fill in your correspondence address and permanent address on the form.
- Tick on the declaration checkbox present and enter the code given at the bottom of the form.
- To submit the application form, you have to click on the “Check Form Validation” button.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted.
Procedure to Manage Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Application
After submitting the application form candidates can manage their application form. Examine some easy points given below.
- To manage the application form, candidates have to visit the official portal of medhavi vidyarthi scheme.
- On the homepage, applicants have to choose “Register and Manage Application” from the “Application” tab present in the menu bar.
- Now you have to enter your user id/ applicant id, password, and code that is provided on the screen.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in you can manage your application according to you.
How to Track Application/Payment Status?
After the submission of the application form, candidates can also check the status of the application form. Implement the given steps to know how you can track your application status.
1st Step: Open the link of the official portal in any suitable web browser.
2nd Step: In a few seconds homepage of the website will open on your screen.
3rd Step: Applicants have to select “Track Application Status” given under the “Application” option on the menu bar.
4th Step: Now enter your seven-digit application id and choose an academic year on the login page.
5th Step: The status of your application will appear on your screen.
Terms of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme
- Applicants who are taking the benefits of this scheme have to complete their higher education in the given time period.
- Charges payable to students of government institutions will be payable in the account of the institution, while fees payable to students studying in private institutions will be payable in the account of students.
- In case of the student receives support from any other plan of State or Central Government, he/ she will get the odd amount.
- All the recipients of this scheme and their families can return the amount given under this scheme to other beneficiaries like them.
Execution of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme
- Nodal Department will do the advertising for this scheme.
- For any change in scheme, the Chief Minister will be authorized by coordinating the administrative proposal of the department.
- The amount will be given through e-transfer after the verification of the institution as well as students.
- Technical Education & Skill Development Department, Nodal Department, and Directorate Technical Education have been given the responsibility for this scheme.
|Apply Here>>>||MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Application|
|Check Here>>>||MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Specifics|
|Get the Latest Updates Here>>>||NVSHQ Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana?
Applicants who are applying must be a civilian of Madhya Pradesh. 2) The annual income of the candidate’s family must be less than 6 lakh rupees. 3) Applicants must have passed the 12 Standard with 75% from the MP board and 85% from the CBSE board, etc.
What is the objective of this scheme?
With the help of this yojana number of students can take admission into different courses. Govt will pay all the expenses of institutions, applicants will get a chance to make their dreams true.
Can I check the location of institutes on the map with the help of the official portal?
Yes, you can easily check the location of your respective institute from the map on the official website.