U-Go is a non-profit organization situated in California, USA. U-Go has commenced the U-Go Scholarship Program in association with GiveIndia. The authority is offering the scholarship to all young and ambitious women of India. The scholarship will motivate them to pursue higher education.
The U-Go Scholarship Program is being conducted for the 2023-24 academic session. Students who are interested in the scholarship program should apply for it as the application process is still active. Check Out information like the application submission process, eligibility, benefits and others in the following article.
U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24
Women undertaking professional graduation courses can apply for the scholarship program. The officials will provide financial assistance of up to Rs. 60,000 annually to selected candidates. The application process is going to be conducted for a limited period. The officials will select candidates for the scholarship on the basis of the candidate’s academic merit and financial background.
The deadline to submit the application form is 19 December 2023. The officials will first shortlist candidates and then conduct a telephonic interview for the final selection. Interested ones must check their eligibility and make sure that they are eligible before starting the application process. Latest updates related to the U-Go Scholarship Program are available here.
U-Go Scholarship Application 2023-24: An Overview
|Name of the Scholarship
|U-Go Scholarship Program
|For Academic Session
|2023-24 Academic Session
|Students of the country
|Rs. 40,000 for teaching, pharmacy and nursing students
Rs. 60,000 for engineering and medicine students
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the U-Go Scholarship Program. It is important to consider and fulfil conditions to get selected. Let’s understand the eligibility criteria in detail by reading the following section:
- Women currently studying professional graduation courses like teaching, engineering, teaching, pharmacy and others are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Interested participants must be studying in the initial year of the graduation degree.
- Interested participants must have scored at least 70% marks in the Classes 10th and 12th examinations.
- Applicant’s family income from all income sources must not be more than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Candidates from PAN India are eligible to apply for the U-Go Scholarship Program.
U-Go Scholarship Program Benefits
The following block aims to provide details regarding the benefits which will be provided to the selected candidates for the scholarship. Let’s take a look at the offered benefits:
- Students currently studying any teaching course can get Rs. 40,000 per year for two years as a scholarship.
- Applicants currently studying any pharmacy and nursing course will be able to get Rs. 40,000 per year for four years as a scholarship.
- Students currently studying any engineering and medicine course can get Rs. 60,000 per year for four years as a scholarship.
It is important to note that the scholarship amount offered to students is to cover academic expenses, hostel fees, travel, internet access, books, online learning and related purposes only.
How to apply for the U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24?
In the following section, we have elaborated on the online procedure which candidates can use to apply online for the U-Go Scholarship Program. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the whole application submission process:
- Start the process by going to the official website of Buddy4study using the link available here: https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Secondly, the home page will open on the respective screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home page and locate the U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24 option.
- After locating the option, you need to click on it once and the device will open a new page on the screen.
- You will find essential information related to the same scholarship on a new page.
- Check it out thoroughly and find the Apply Now link at the end of the new page.
- After finding the link, tap on it and the login page will open on the screen.
- Provide the login credentials and log into the portal by clicking on the login button.
- Finally, the application form will open on the screen.
- Start entering the details on the application form like name, educational qualification, gender and others.
- Afterwards, you need to attach the requested documents to the application form, and it must fulfil the specified conditions.
- Finally, recheck the whole form and click on the submit button to complete the whole application submission procedure.
U-Go Scholarship Program 2023-24: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Buddy4study Website Link
|U-Go Scholarship Program Application Link
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Whom to contact for issues related to the U-Go Scholarship Program?
In case any applicant faces issues while applying for the U-Go Scholarship program then the applicants can use the contact details mentioned below:
Ph No.: 011-430-92248 (Ext-309) (Monday to Friday- 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, the scholarship will be provided to scholars after providing the academic details and documents in an online scholar tracking system to become eligible for the subsequent year scholarship according to the following renewal conditions:
Proof of continuity of education and tuition fee paid receipts for the next year, Good academic performance and No disciplinary issues
How will the selected applicants get the scholarship amount?
Once, the candidates gets selected for the scholarship amount, the authority will transfer the amount directly to the bank account of the selected person.
Which documents will be needed to apply for the www.buddy4study.com U-Go Scholarship?
The following are documents which will be needed to apply for the scholarship:
Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates, a government-issued identity proof, Current year admission proof, Family income proof, Payment receipts for funds spent on academic pursuit, Bank account details, Photograph of the applicant