SERB IMPRINT 2023: The Science and Engineering Research Board also known as the SERB is a statutory organization which was established under the Act of parliament. The main objective of the SERB Board is to encourage research and development in science and engineering. In addition to this, the SERB organization also provides assistance regarding finance. Here the SERB will be the sole authority to implement the IMPRINT 2 initiative launched by the Government of India.
In this article, we will encapsulate all the information regarding the SERB IMPRINT 2023. This will include the origin of this scheme, ongoing version of the scheme, application procedure, features, rewards to be received by the winner and the last date to apply for the scheme.
What Is SERB IMPRINT 2023?
We all are aware of the fact that being a global economy and due to its population, India is facing many challenges in cyber security, shortage of potable water, poverty, health care and climate change and many more problems. Furthermore, most of the problems mentioned before are linked to technology only and therefore the interference of engineering and technology is required very much. Therefore, the President as well as the PM of India bring out an initiative known as the IMPRINT. The full form of IMPRINT is Impacting Research Innovation and Technology and it was put in place on the 5th of November, 2015.
Overall, the main objective of the IMPRINT scheme was to bridge the gap between scientific knowledge and its implementation for the degradation of society. In other words, the mission of the programme is to translate the theoretical knowledge of science and technology into the products and machines that will assist the nation in tackling serious challenges faced by the nation.
Uttarakhand to launch self-employment scheme for single women
Key Highlights of SERB IMPRINT
The summary of the SERB IMPRINT programme has been exhibited in the table below. The candidates can have a quick glance at the table and can get a fair idea regarding the programme.
|Programme Name||Impacting Research Innovation and Technology (IMPRINT)|
|Programme Implemented By||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|The objective of the Programme||Fill the gap between Scientific Knowledge and Invention|
|Programme Launched on||5th of November, 2015|
|Initiative By||MHRD and the Department of Science and Technology( DST)|
|Last Date of Application||To Be Announced|
SERB IMPRINT 2: 2023
The initiative of IMPRINT-India was unique in its own way and was also a novel idea. After the success of the first edition, the authorities launched the upgraded version of the IMPRINT i.e. IMPRINT 2. Furthermore, the authorities kept in mind that the cons of the last edition should be made pros in this edition for its success.
As a result, the authorities made participation easier as compared to the last edition. The forthcoming paragraphs will describe the objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and many more things.
Eligibility Criteria for SERB IMPRINT
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess the designation of Scientist, faculty member or scientific officer. It should be a regular research or academic position in a Higher Education Institution or in Centrally Funded Technical Institution or Central university offering Engineering and Technology. They should have served a minimum of 4 years.
Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme
Application Procedure for SERB IMPRINT Scheme
- To fill out the application form, the applicants first have to open the official website i.e.https://serbonline.in/
- On the homepage, there will be a ‘Schemes and Programmes’ section.
- Under that section, there will be an ‘IMPRINT 2’ link. Click on that link.
- On the new page, there will be a section of ‘How to Apply Online’.
- Under that heading, there will be a link of ‘Click here to register’.Click on that link.
- Now fill in the application form. Fill up a valid email id, password and other important details and then submit it.
- After registering successfully, authorities will send a confirmation mail.
- Now login with the credentials. Then click on the ‘Menu’ icon and then on ‘Proposal submission’ and then click on Form Submission’.
- Afterwards, select the ‘IMPRINT 2″ scheme and then click on ‘start submission’.
- Now the candidates have to upload the documents required by the authorities. The list of documents has been mentioned in the section below.
- Upload the Biodata and other documents and then finally submit the form.
Documents to be Uploaded (in PDF only)
- Investigator Issued Certificate
- Letter of Endorsement from Institution Head
- Undertaking regarding plagiarism
- Other Technical Document
- Biodata of the candidate
These documents should not be more than 10 MB and should be in accordance with the template provided.
Features of SERB IMPRINT II C
- It will assist in translating theoretical knowledge into practical technology.
- Navigation of this scheme will be done by both DST and MHRD.
- Support of Industry.
- The approved project’s cost will be approximately Rs 2 Crores.
- It is open to all HEI or CFTI funded by the MHRD.
Rewards of SERB IMPRINT
One of the major rewards of this programme is that the approved projects will be funded by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development and the Department of Science and Technology. In addition to this, the approved project will receive funding of around Rs 2 Crores. All the funding provided will be used to finance the salary of the staff indulged in that project.
It will also include the acquiring of small instruments, devices and other components. Moreover, the travelling cost and also the contingency expenditure will be included under the received funds by the authorities.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Apply Here>>||SERB IMPRINT APPLICATION FORM 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|