Satavahana University Degree Result 2021 for 2nd, 4th, and 6th Semester April/May 2020 exams will be announced soon. University will release the result sheet of every enrolled student on its official portal. Students will be able to check Satavahana University degree even semester (CBCS) exams result here. Candidates who have appeared in the university exam can access their result by logging with their roll no. and other login details.
Check the revaluation results published by the Satavahana University for undergraduate courses.
Latest Update-: The university has released the result for M.A.(Telugu, English, Urdu, Sociology), M.Sc.(Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Food Science, Physics, Engineering Physics, Microbiology, Zoology), M.Com.(General, Banking Insurance, FA, CAP) IV Semester(CBCS) November’ 2020 Examinations and Results of M.Ed. I, III Semester March’ 2020 and M.Ed. IV Semester November’ 2020 Examinations . Check the direct links at the end of the page.
Due to heavy load on servers, candidates might feel some difficulty in accessing the official site. Candidates are requested to check the results after a while.
Satavahana University Degree Result 2020
- 1.1 Particulars mentioned on Satavahana University Degree Result
- 1.2 Satavahana University Supplementary Exam
- 1.3 Satavahana University Degree Result 2020- Important points
- 1.4 How to check the Satavahana University Degree Result 2020?
- 1.5 Satavahana University Result 2020 Exam
- 1.6 Satavahana University Important Links
Satavahana University Degree Result 2020
|Article category||Satavahana University Degree Result|
|Course offered||UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|Type of university||Public|
|Academic system||Semester system & Annual system|
|Exam date||April/May 2020|
|Satavahana University Result 2020||Available For Few Courses|
|Mode of declaration of Satavahana University result||Online|
Satavahana University declares the university examination result for all the programs under annual and semester curriculum on the notified dates. All the examination, evaluations, result and other related activities are carried out by the office of Controller of Examination Department of the University.
Semester examination for PG programs such as M.A./ M.Sc./ M. Com/ M. Com (FA) and MSW are conducted in the month of March/April. As university run different courses on UG, PG and Ph.D. levels under the semester and annual system there is not a particular date of examination for all the programs. Satavahana University Exams are conducted throughout the year for various programs and thus Satavahana University results 2020 are announced as per the evaluation policy of the university.
After the declaration of the SU April/May exam result, university issue original mark sheets. Students have to obtain their mark sheet from the respective college/university departments on the notified dates.
Particulars mentioned on Satavahana University Degree Result
The online result is published in the form of an individual result sheet. Candidate obtains it by entering the valid login details. The online result is provisional in nature that indicates the marks and result status of the candidates. Along with the marks, it also consists of few details about exam and students.
Satavahana University online result card may include following particulars in it.
- Student’s name
- Roll no. of the student
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket no.
- Name of the affiliated college
- Credit (in case of CBCS)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks in Internal assessment / Practical marks
- Marks in theory exam (external assessment)
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Maximum marks
- Grades or CGPA
- Result status (Pass/Fail)
All the students are suggested to check all the information mentioned in the result carefully. In case they find any discrepancy in the particulars, they must bring the matter to the notice of the concerned university department.
Satavahana University Supplementary Exam
After the announcement of online result, university conducts the supplementary exam. Students not scoring passing marks in certain subjects can appear in supplementary exams. Such students are given a chance to pass the subject in which they have failed in the final examination.
In order to appear in the Supplementary exam, students are required to fill an application form and they also have to pay an application form as prescribed by the university. They must apply within the specified time frame.
Supplementary examination for Undergraduate programs in SU is conducted in the month of November and the result is declared in the month of January/February. Supplementary result is also declared online.
Satavahana University Degree Result 2020- Important points
- Satavahana University Results are announced only through the online platform on the specified dates.
- All the information and notices regarding the university result are communicated to the students through the official website of the university.
- Students should keep them updated about the result information by visiting the university portal frequently.
- Students have to collect their original mark sheets either from the respective college or from the concerned university department.
For all the issues and queries regarding the Satavahana University result, candidates must contact the concerned university department. They may also contact the respective college officials.
How to check the Satavahana University Degree Result 2020?
University announces the result at its official website. Students can check their result only through the official university portal as no other medium is made available by the university. University does not send any printed copy of Satavahana University result to any student through post or through any other medium. They just have to visit the official website to access the result.
To help the candidates in accessing the result, we have shared the whole procedure here. Students can follow the steps given below-
- Open the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Examination” tab provided at the menu bar of the homepage.
- Now select the “Examination Results” link.
- A list of result links will appear. Select the relevant link to access the result.
- Enter the roll no., hall ticket no. or any other required credential. Click on the search button.
- Satavahana University Result sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result.
- Lastly, if students wish, they can save the result for references in future. They can also take a printout of this provisional result.
Satavahana University Result 2020 Exam
Satavahana University Important Links
Students can refer to the contact details of the university mentioned below-
Office of Controller of Examination,
Karimnagar- 505001, Telangana
Phone No.- 98495 40779, 94918 0616
About Satavahana University
Satavahana University is one of the Public universities situated in the state of Telangana. It was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2008. University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and Ph.D. programs. These programs are delivered to students through its 191 affiliated colleges located in the various locations of the state.
If you have any questions about the Satavahana University Result UG/PG April/May semester 2020 exam, then you can ask us in the comment section below.