SSUHS Result 2021: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences has released its various course result online. Students who are looking for their SSUHS Result may get it either from the official portal or link shared on this page. The said SSUHS Result will be out in PDF format. Besides regular course results, University has released its Revaluation result for such candidates who had submitted its application. To know more about SSUHS 2021 results read this article.
Update: University has published its B.Sc Nursiing 4th year Dec 2020 RV result
- 1 SSUHS Result 2021
- 2 SSUHS Result 2021 Overview
- 3 How to download SSUHS Result 2021?
- 4 SSUHS Result Link
- 5 SSUHS Revaluation Result link
- 6 SSUHS Revaluation result
- 7 SSUHS Revaluation of Answer Scripts
- 8 FAQs
SSUHS Result 2021
Students who obtained a required number of marks will be considered pass and will be promoted to next semester. Also, candidates not happy with the marks obtained may submit a revaluation or rechecking application as per the schedule in a prescribed format. The details of Revaluation/ Rechecking and its application format is given at the end of this article.
SSUHS Result 2021 Overview
|University||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences|
|Course offered||UG, PG|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
|Official Website||ssuhs. in|
Particulars appear on SSUHS online result
The online generated SSUHS result will carry some details only for detailed result you need to contact the university concerned department
- Examination name
- Total number of students appeared
- Total Number of students passed
- College name
- Roll number
- Student’s name
- Result remarks
How to download SSUHS Result 2021?
As the University publish all their UG and PG course result at their official website. Students who are looking for the same need to follow the instruction given below and may get their result: –
- Visit ssuhs.in
- On the home page, you will get the result section.
- Tap on the read more section to load all recently announced result
- Now find out the respective course whose result you are looking for and on getting the same press the download result link available on its bottom
- The SSUHS result pdf will be available to you
- In this list, you need to find out your respective roll number
- The result remark will be mention in front of your roll number.
SSUHS Result Link
- RESULT OF B.Sc. (NURSING) 3RD YEAR EXAMINATION (OCTOBER, 2020)
- NURSE PRACTITIONER IN CRITICAL CARE 1ST YEAR EXAMINATION (FEBRUARY, 2021)
- NURSE PRACTITIONER IN CRITICAL CARE 2ND YEAR EXAMINATION (FEBRUARY, 2021)
- TWO YEARS DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN RADIOTHERAPY TECHNOLOGY EXAMINATION (JANUARY, 2021)
- ONE YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE IN OPERATION THEATRE AND CSSD TECHNOLOGY EXAMINATION (JANUARY, 2021)
- TWO YEARS PG DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN RADIOGRAPHY EXAMINATION (JANUARY, 2021)
- 2 year Diploma Programme in Radiotherapy technology Exam Jan 2021
- One year diploma course in the operation theatre and CSSD Technology Exam Jan 2021
- Two years PG Diploma Programme in Radiotherapy Exam Jan 2021
- B.Sc.- Medical Laboratory Technology 1st year Exam Nov 2020
- BPT 1st year Nov 2020
- BPT 2nd year Nov 2020
- BPT 3rd year Nov 2020
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology, 2nd Year Exam Nov 2020
- Revaluation of answer script B.Sc (Nursing) 4th year Dec 2020
- RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS OF M.Sc. (NURSING) 2ND YEAR EXAMINATION (DECEMBER, 2020)
- RV of answer scripts of M.Sc. (Nursing) 2nd year Exam Dec 2020
SSUHS Revaluation result
After accepting the RV application form university has released its RV result, So Students who had applied for RV of answer scripts their result is now available on the portal in pdf form. The said result was announced after the afresh revaluation process was completed successfully by the appointed examiner and the said marks are to be updated in all records but in case students who has clear the examination previously but after RV got failed then the previous result will prevail and no update shall be made in this case.
SSUHS Revaluation of Answer Scripts
After the publication of the result, the university offers revaluation/rechecking of the answer sheet to those who are not happy with their result. Such revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheet application form is to be submitted within 15 days from the date of result announcement and such application should be submitted in a prescribed format. Application received after due time will not be accepted by the university and the fee submitted against it will not be refunded.
Prerequisite for revaluation and rechecking
- The application form must be received by the university within 15 days of the result declaration.
- After the expiry of due time, such application will not be entertained
- Students can apply revaluation for a maximum of three paper
- Signature in the RV form must be the same as present in the examination form
- Along with the application, the student needs to pay an application fee which is 5000/- per paper for revaluation, and Rs 500 per paper for rechecking.
- The said application fees need to be paid in the form of DD.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science’ payable at SBI GMC Branch Guwahati
- While submitting the application form do not forget to affix a copy of admit card, mark sheet which must be attested by the principal of the college where students appeared examination for verification
- Completed application form needs to be submitted at University office
- Application found incomplete will be rejected.
Yes, University has announced most of its result while some are yet to be announced which can be expected soon.
University publishes their UG and PG course result online at their portal in pdf format.
Yes, University allows students to submit application for RV and rechecking.
RV or rechecking application form has to be submitted with a period of 15 days from the date of result announced.
Students submitting application for RV need to pay an amount of Rs. 5000/- per paper
For such application students are required to pay Rs 500/- per paper.
For RV and rechecking the mode of application fee payment is Demand Draft.
Yes, along with the regular result university has released the RV Dec 2020 result for some PG courses while rest result are yet to be announced.
Yes students need to provide their admit card and mark sheet copy which he/she needs to be attested from the principal.