Satavahana University Revaluation Result 2020 Degree Courses: A lot of students submitted applications for revaluation in various subjects in the month of Nov/Dec 2020. Satavahana University Revaluation result for 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sem degree programs is available now. Revaluation result is generated on the basis of rechecking and scrutiny of the answer script after the application submitted by the university students.
Latest (26th Nov 2020): Satavahana University has published backlog result for some of the programs. Check the result link given below.
Revaluation Result will also be hosted online on the university portal for all the students. University is not going to provide a physical copy of result to any student. However, university may display the result on the notice board of the university and affiliated colleges along with the publication on the official website of the university.
Satavahana University UG (CBCS) odd sem exams 2019 were conducted in the month of Nov/Dec and declared the provisional result Feb 2020. Students who were not satisfied with their marks submitted applications for revaluation so that they can improve their result. University is now busy in evaluating the answer scripts and will declare the result shortly.
Satavahana University Revaluation Result
- 1.1 Satavahana University Result Revaluation- Overview
- 1.2 Satavahana University Revaluation Result- Important Dates
- 1.3 Steps to check Satavahana University Revaluation Result online?
- 1.4 Satavahana University revaluation result particulars
- 1.5 Satavahana University Original Marksheet
- 1.6 Key points related to Satavahana University Revaluation Result 2020
- 1.7 About Satavahana University
Satavahana University Revaluation Result
After the announcement of revaluation result, university does not allow students to submitted further correspondences against the same. Students are also given a chance to obtain the xerox copy of the valued answer copy after the release of result.
Candidates suggested to keep checking this article till the end. This is because going ahead in the article, they will find detailed information about the Satavahana University revaluation result such as important dates, steps to download the result online, particulars mentioned on the revaluation result sheet, key points, etc.
Satavahana University Result Revaluation- Overview
|Exam||Satavahana University semester/ annual exams|
|Article category||Revaluation result|
|Name of the University||Satavahana University|
|University type||Public university|
|Location||Karimnagar, Telangana State|
|Programs||UG (CBCS) programs|
|Year/semester||Odd semesters (1st, 3rd, and 5th)|
|Display of revaluation result||Available (Check Link below)|
|Mode of the announcement of result||Online|
Satavahana University Revaluation Result- Important Dates
Candidates can have a look at the date of key events of revaluation shared below-
|Conduct of exam||Nov/Dec 2019|
|Declaration of result||Feb 2020|
|Application for revaluation||March 2020|
|Declaration of revaluation result||Available|
Steps to check Satavahana University Revaluation Result online?
Those who are looking for SU revaluation result need to read this particular section as here we have shared a step-by-step guide to access the result online.
Once the result will be made available for students, they have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Go to the official website of SU i.e. http://www.satavahana.ac.in.
- Hit the “Examination Results” links on the homepage of the website.
- List of university results will appear.
- Click on “Revaluation result of UG CBCS I/III/V semester examinations Nov/Dec 2019” link.
- Now enter the hall ticket number in the space provided.
- After announcing the result it’s PDF will also be provided by the University.
- Find the name in the list and check the result.
- Download and save the result for personal record.
|Results of UG(CBCS) VI(Regular & Backlog) / IV(Backlog) / II(Backlog) Semester October’ 2020- published on 16th Nov 2020||Check Here|
|B.Ed 1st semester RV result feb 2020||Check here|
|Revaluation Results of UG (CBCS) I / III/ V Semester Examinations Nov/Dec’ 2019||Result PDF|
|Revaluation Results of UG (CBCS) I / III/ V Semester Examinations Nov/Dec’ 2019||Available|
Satavahana University revaluation result particulars
Following particulars are mentioned generally on the result sheet-
- Name of the students,
- Their hall ticket no.,
- Course Name,
- Name of the subject(s) of revaluation.
- Subject code,
- Name of the program (UG/PG, CBCS/Non-CBCS)
- Academic year
- Date of result
Satavahana University Original Marksheet
Students who have applied for revaluation can get their original statement of marks after revaluation result. University will issue new original mark sheets who have been benefited with the recounting of answer scripts.
These students have to collect their marks memo from the concerned university department or concerned college in which they are enrolled. To get the latest information about the issue of original marks card and related certificates, students are suggested to stay in contact with the official website and also with the officials of the concerned department.
Also Read: Satavahana University Degree Result 2020
- Satavahana University revaluation result of UG Odd semesters 2020 will be released soon.
- Revaluation Result will be available on the official website.
- For the convenience of students, result link will also be made available on this page.
- University will not issue any hard copy of result to any students.
- As revaluation result will be final no further correspondence against the should be submitted by the students. University will not entertain such correspondences.
- After the declaration of online result, candidates who will be benefitted will be issued a separate original mark sheet other than the previously issued.
- University will not dispatch original marks memo to student’s address. They have to collect the same from the university/college.
- It is advised to all the candidates to visit the university website and also our page for latest updates related to revaluation result.
About Satavahana University
Satavahana University is located in the state of Telangana State. It is a public university which was founded in July 2008 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is the only university in Karimnagar District catering to the needs of higher education to the students of the district.
University offers a variety of Undergraduate, postgraduate and professional programs in various disciplines. These courses are offered through two college of the university i.e. University College at Karimnagar and University Post Graduate College at Godavarikani.
Presently, university has nine faculties offering courses in Science, Commerce & Management, Law, Arts, Social Sciences, Oriental Languages, etc. University has over 160 government and private college in the district affiliated with it. University follows a semester system to impart education the students enrolled in it.
All the queries related to Satavahana University revaluation result can be shared at the contact details shared below-
Malkapur Road, Chintakunta,
Phone No.- 090006 5552