UPRTOU Result 2022: UPRTOU December 2021 exam result for BA, B.Sc., B.Com programs has been released. UPRTOU University Result is available to all the students through the online mode. They can get their BA B.Sc. B.Com. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year result from the official website of the university. No hard copy of the result is available to them. They can get access the result using their valid enrolment no.
A direct result link will also be provided here in this article for candidates. UPRTOU University students can also download their result easily by visiting the direct result link shared here. Students can also apply for the correction of result in case they are not satisfied with the same.
Here we have provided all the necessary details on UPRTOU graduation result for the year 2022. Moving ahead in the article, readers will find complete information result date, procedure to download result online, direct result link, revaluation process, mark sheet etc.
UPRTOU Result 2022
|UPRTOU university exam
|Uttar Pradesh Rajashi Tandon Open University, Prayagraj (UPRTOU)
|BA, B.Sc., B.Com
|1st, 2nd and 3rd
|Declaration of result
|Mode of declaration of result
|Official website link
How to access the UPRTOU Result Online?
Students who have taken the university exam and are waiting for the release of result should note that they can access their result only in online mode.
In order to download the result, they are required to follow the instructions provided below-
- Step I- Students have to begin by visiting the official website of the university. The website link is http://www.uprtou.ac.in.
- Step II- On the website’s homepage, they have to click on the “Students Zone” link.
- Step III- A dropdown list of various options will appear. Candidates have to click on December 2020 result link.
- Step IV- Name of all the released results will appear. Students have to select the respective result option and have to hit the “Click Here” button.
- Step V- The result login page will appear and they have to enter their enrolment number and have to click on the “Result” button.
- Step VI- Finally, the result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step VII- They have to check the result.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they can download and print the result sheet for a personal record.
After the result publication, the university issues original mark sheets to all the students. The result published on university website should not be treated as an original statement of marks. For more details on the original marksheet, students visit the university website.
Particulars available on UPRTOU result
The online published result sheet will indicate following information-
- Name of the student
- Enrolment no.
- Roll number
- Year/ semester
- Date of birth of candidate
- Date of exam
- Name of the course and code
- Name of the all the subject with subject code
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory
- Marks in practical
- Maximum score
- Grand total
- Marks percentage
- Important instructions
University also provides opportunity for results correction to all the students. It means if a candidate is not satisfied with the result and have doubt in it then he/she can apply for result correction. It is similar to revaluation. For results correction, interested candidates have to submit online application as per the procedure specified to them.
The schedule for result correction will be communicated to candidates after the publication of result. On the basis of applications, the concerned authority will make corrections in the result (if required) and publish the correction result. This result will be final and after that, no such correspondences will be accepted.
Students can check results correction by following the given steps-
- Visit the university website.
- Click on “Students zone” on the homepage of the website.
- Select “Results Correction” option from the dropdown menu.
- Click the relevant option.
- Enter the enrolment number and click on the submit button.
- Desired result will appear.
- Check the result carefully.
- Save the result sheet for reference.
- UPRTOU Result for December 2021 graduate programs has been published now.
- Result is available for all the candidates only through the online mode.
- Students can download their result from university website or from the link shared on this page.
- University will not send any physical or online intimation related to result individually to any candidate.
- All the result updates and intimations will be hosted on the university website.
- Students are required to have valid credentials to check the result.
- Candidates can also apply for result correction.
- Information on result correction will be updated soon
- To get all the latest updates on UPRTOU result, candidates should stay in touch with the official website.
It is advised to all the students who have submitted revaluation applications to regularly visit the official website of university for all the latest updates and news related to the publication of 2nd, 4th, and 6th-semester result.
For any kind of queries and doubts related to UPRTOU Result students can contact the university and they can also share their doubts with us through the comment box.
UPRTOU Contact Details
UP Rajashi Tondon Open University
Shantipuram Awas Yojna (Sector- F)
Phaphamau, Prayagraj- 211013,
Toll-Free No.- 1800 120 111 333