Panjab University, Chandigarh, has online announced the various UG and PG Course results. Students waiting for their respective course results from Panjab University may download them from results. exam.in. However, we also share the PU UG and PG Courses Result link on this page. To access the result, select the semester exam type from the window and submit the roll number mentioned on the admit card. Upon submitting the details, your Panjab University result will be on your screen.
Latest Update 1st December: Punjab University has announced the results for various other exams on the official page. Check it from below links.
University authority declares the Panjab University results on separate dates for various semesters depending on the examination dates of various UG and PG courses. Candidates who appeared in the recently conducted examination session can check their result from the link below. Result will be available in PDF format in which students must find their name or roll number.
Panjab University Result 2023
University declares the result on its official website. Students have to download the result from there only. Candidates must collect their scorecard/mark sheets after the declaration of result from the university. Move down in the article to get complete details and information about Panjab University Results.
Panjab University Result Links
An Overview of Panjab University Result 2023
|Article Category||University results|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research program, diploma, certificate, etc|
|Chancellor||Vice-President of India|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Chancellor||Governor of Punjab|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.puchd.ac.in|
Panjab University Exam & Result 2023
Panjab University follows a semester system and exams are conducted on a semester basis.
- Undergraduate exams at the university are conducted in September-October.
- University exams of postgraduate programs are usually conducted in the month of August-September every year for various courses and semesters.
- Exams for all the professional courses are conducted mainly in October-November for various semesters.
- University conducts semester exams for PG Diploma courses in the month of August-September and for Certificate course exams organized mainly in May/June.
The result of the students include the following details-
Name of the student, course name, semester/year, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, Roll number, registration number, paper, paper code, subject, credits, total marks, CGPA, result status, obtained marks and instructions
Panjab University Entrance Exam
- The entrance test is mainly conducted in the month of May/June.
- Candidates have to fill application forms online mode.
- The result for the entrance exam is declared in July.
- After the declaration of result, qualified candidates have to fill out an admission form within the specified dates.
To get updates about the university results, students are advised to regularly check the university website.
How to check the Panjab University Result?
Panjab University result are announced on the official result portal of the university. Students are informed through the official website.
To check the result for various programs, students can follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1- Students have to visit the result portal of the university i.e. http://results.puchd.ac.in.
- Step 2- At the homepage of the portal, students have to select the result link.
- Step 3- It will take you to a new tab where you have to click on the relevant option/ course for which you want to check the result.
- Step 4- Click on the desired option and the Panjab University result will appear on the screen.
- Step 5- Check the result and save it for future reference.
About Panjab University
Panjab University is a state collegiate university situated in beautiful Chandigarh city. It was established in 1947 but originated in 1882 in Lahore (Pakistan) thus making it one of the oldest universities in India. After the partition of India in 1947 Panjab University was also divided into two parts and the spelling of the name of the university on the Indian side was changed from “Punjab” to “Panjab” to distinguish between two. University has a residential campus in sector 14 and 25 of the city.
It has 188 affiliated colleges with regional centres at Ludhiana, Muktsar, and Hoshiarpur cities of the state. University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, advanced diploma, PG diploma programs, distance learning programs in various fields like Engineering, technology, management, arts & design, education, Hotel management and tourism, science, commerce, language, law, medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, etc.
In case of any issue regarding the given information, you are free to ask questions. You can share your queries with us through the comment box given below.