Dibrugarh University Result 2018-19: Students who appeared in Dibru exam of November 2018 can now check the result @ dibru.net. Dibrugarh University Result is available for 1st, 3rd and 5th semester for B.com, BA & B.Sc. Dibrugarh University (DU) is a public university in the Northeastern state of Assam. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which was established in 1965 under the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Jorhat, Majuli, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, and Dhemaj are the districts under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh University. University has a sprawling campus at Rajabheta, 5km from Dibrugarh, Assam spread over an area of 550 acres.
Latest NEWS: Dibrugarh University released today the result of Arts, Science & Commerce 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Exam November exam 2018 at 11:00 AM. Check below links
Table of Contents
Dibrugarh University Result
Check Result here – click here to view your result now
University offers various Diploma, certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate and research level programs in various fields through its 5 school of studies, 17 teaching departments and 16 centers. It has around 175 affiliated colleges spread in various districts under its jurisdiction.
University has been ranked in the grade of 101-150 overall, 84 among universities, and 29 in pharmacy ranking by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018.
In this article, we have shared detailed information about Dibrugarh University result.
Dibrugarh University Overview
|Article category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Courses offered||Diploma, Certificate, UG, PG and Research programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, NAAC, ACU|
|Campus Area||550 acres|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|School of Studies||5|
|Mode of registration for admission||Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dibru.ac.in|
Dibrugarh University School of Studies
Here, we have shared the list of university school of studies and departments & centers under them-
School of Humanities, Social Science and Law
- Department of Assamese
- Department of English
- Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Centre for studies in Languages
- Centre for studies in Philosophy
- Centre for studies in Journalism & Mass Comm.
- Centre for Women Studies
- Centre for Judicial Studies
- Centre for Social Work Studies
- Centre for Library & Information Science Studies
- Dr. Bhupen Hazarika for Performing Arts
School of Science and Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Anthropology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Life Sciences
- Centre for Computer Sciences & Applications
- Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
School of Commerce & Management Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Commerce
- Centre Management Studies
- Centre for Tea and Agro studies
School of Education
- Department of Education
- Centre for studies in Physical Education and sports
- Centre for Studies in Behavioral Sciences
School of Earth, Atmospheric Science, Environment and Energy
- Department of Applied Geology
- Department of Petroleum Technology
- Centre for studies in Geography
- Centre for atmospheric studies
Dibrugarh University Admission Procedure
- Admissions are open to all the national and international students.
- Admissions and selections into the university are conducted on the basis of marks in qualifying exam, entrance test conducted by the university or personal interview.
- University put the list of selected candidates on the notice boards of the concerned departments and centers.
- Candidates interested in obtaining admissions into the university are required to fill an application form.
- Application can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, (Academic) of the university by the payment of prescribed application fee.
- Candidates have to fill the application form and have to submit to the university before the last date. Late applications are not accepted.
- Students can avail all the information related to admission from the university website.
Dibrugarh University Exams and Results
University run all its programs under the semester system. All the postgraduate programs in the university are running under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
Exams are conducted at the end of each semester. The detailed information about DU examinations system and results is shared below-
Dibrugarh University Exams
- All the university students are notified through the university portal.
- Students have to submit an online examination form before the commencement of exams in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Students also have to download or collect the admit issued to them from the university website or concerned department before exams.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry the admit card with them to exam center. Without a valid admit card no student is permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Compartmental and betterment exams are also conducted after the declaration of results.
For University Teaching Department and Centers-
- End semester exams for Ph.D. programs are conducted in June.
- All the Odd semester exams and Even semester exams are conducted in December and June respectively.
- Compartmental and betterment examination for CBCS mode is conducted in February.
For Affiliated Degree Colleges/Institutes-
- End semester exams for B.A./ B.Sc/B.Com even semesters are conducted in May.
- Odd semester exam for B.A./ B.Sc/B.Com is organized in November every year.
Dibrugarh University Results
- All the results are declared only through the online mode. Therefore, no other mode is applicable.
- Students have to download the result only from the university website on the specified dates.
- The result PDF includes the Center name and no., program, roll numbers of students who have passed, no. of appeared and pass students, pass percentage and related instructions.
- Original mark sheets are issued separately after the publication of results.
For University Teaching Department and Centers-
- Odd semester result for programs under CBCS mode is declared by the month of January. On the other hand, the odd semester result for Non-CBCS programs is announced by the month of February.
- Ph.D./ M.Phil. Course Work result is declared in July
- Even semester result for CBCS mode is declared in July.
For Affiliated Degree Colleges/Institutes
- Odd semester result for B.A./ B.Sc/B.Com programs is published in February.
- Even semester exam result for B.A./ B.Sc/B.Com programs is declared in July.
How to check Dibrugarh University Results?
University students can download and check the university semester result online by following the given procedure-
- Visit Dibrugarh University official website (www.dibru.ac.in).
- Click on the “Result” link at the homepage of the website.
- Select the relevant result option (course, semester).
- Click on download.
- Result PDF will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and download for further use in future.
DU students are suggested to contact the concerned university department in case of any issue or discrepancy in result. For the convenience of the students, contact details are given below-
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Phone No.- 0373- 2370243, 2322121, 370066, 2370773, 2371022
Fax- 0373- 2370323
Email- [email protected]