Vidyasagar University Result 2020-21 BA B.Sc B.Com Semester Exams 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester Examination Schedule Date News Notification Check Here For More Information
Vidyasagar University Result 2020-21 has been announced by the University on its official page. Those students who are waiting for their result can check it from link given below. Students need to enter their roll number to access the result. To qualify for next semester students need to secure minimum qualifying marks which are 40% and after clearing this semester they will be promoted to next semester. To know more about Vidyasagar University result read the article given below.
LATEST UPDATE 22nd July: Vidyasagar University has released a few more result. check link given below.
- 1 Vidyasagar University Result 2020-21
- 2 How to check Vidyasagar University Results?
Vidyasagar University Result 2020-21
Vidyasagar University offers various certificate, diploma, professional courses, vocational courses, degree, and research level programs through its 27 academic departments in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. University admissions are completely carried out through the entrance test conducted by the university.
Here, you will get all the necessary information related to Vidyasagar University results for the academic year 2020-21.
About Vidyasagar University
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Midnapore, West Bengal|
|Chancellor||Governor of West Bengal|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||138.78 acres|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.vidyasagar.ac.in|
Vidyasagar University Exams and Results
Vidyasagar University follows both semester and annual sessions curriculum to run its various programs. It also run various UG and PG programs under the flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). All annual and semester exams are conducted on the specified dates by the university.
Find more information about VU examination system and result pattern shared below-
Vidyasagar University Exams
- Annual examination for programs under the annual system are conducted between March to June.
- End semester Exams for odd and even semesters for all the programs under the semester curriculum are conducted in the month of December and May/June respectively.
- University of the students in the campus and affiliated colleges are required to fill an examination form before exams.
- University notify the students through its official portal.
- Admit cards are issued to the registered candidates and which is made available at the university portal.
- Admit card include the information about subject-wise exam dates, examination center, and few other details. This is the reason; it is important for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination center on the day of exam.
Vidyasagar University Results
- The results for all the programs under the semesters curriculum are declared by the month of January and June/July for odd semesters and even semesters respectively.
- The results for annual session exams are declared separately.
- University declares result only through the online mode.
- Students can check the result through the official website, alternative link, and also through SMS service. Apart from these three modes to check VU result no other mode is available.
- The result sheets displayed on the university website includes the names of the students, roll numbers, programs, college, year/semesters, credits (in CBCS programs), marks obtained, total marks, grades, result, etc.
- VU also conducts compartmental exams after the declaration of the result. Students can apply through VU website within the stipulated dates.
- The online result sheet should be considered as the original mark sheet. The original statement of marks/ mark sheets is distributed separately to the successful students after the declaration of results.
How to check Vidyasagar University Results?
Follow the given steps to get the result through the website-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university first (www.vidyasagar.ac.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Academics” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the “Result” link.
- Step 4- Hit “Click here to view the result” link to check the result through the website.
- Step 5- Select the respective result option.
- Step 6- Enter the required details and click on submit button.
- Step 7- Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Download and save the result for future references.
Vidyasagar University Recent Announced Results
|Results||Result Announcement Date|
|BA & B.Sc 1st sem Major Exam 2020 result||22nd July|
|BA & B.Sc 3rd sem Major Exam 2020 result||21st July|
|BA / BSC Major 5th semester Result 2020||20th July|
|BA, B.COM & B.SC. (PART 3) HONS. & GEN. EXAM 2021||20th July|
|BA, B.COM & B.SC (SEM 1) EXAM 2020 RESULT||10th July 2021|
|BA/BSC/BCOM (H & G) 3RD SEM||9th July 2021|
|B.A., B.Sc., B.Com (Hons and Gen.) Semester V Examinations 2021||1st July 2021|
|MCA (SEM 1) EXAM 2020 RESULT||3rd June 2021|
|LLB (1, 3rd, & 5 sem) 3rd year 2020|
LLB 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9 sem) 5th year 2020
|13th May 2021|
|PG 1st sem 2020|
PG CCAE 1st sem 2020
|10th May 2021|
Students can also check their result by visiting any of the following links given below-
www.exametc.com and www.indiaresults.com.
Students can also get their result through SMS service.
- Type VUUG space rollno or VUUG space collcoderollno and send to 54242. Example- VUUG 00ABB215 and send to 54242
- Type VIDU space rollno to 5676750. Example- VIDU 00ABB215 and send it to 5676750
In case of any issue related to Vidyasagar University Result, students are advised to contact the concerned university department. Below are the contact details-
Particulars available in Vidyasagar University result
Below we have mentioned some particulars which are present in University result:
- Students name
- course name and semester
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Result status
Vidyasagar University Faculty and Departments
University has following faculty and department of studies-
Faculty of Arts and Commerce
- Department of Bengali
- Political Science with Rural Administration
- Philosophy and the Life-world
- Library and Information Science
- Economics with Rural Development
- Commerce with Farm Management
- Business Administration
Faculty of Science
- Department of Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming
- Aquaculture Management and Technology
- Botany and Forestry
- Bio-Medical Laboratory Science and Management
- Computer Science
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Physics and Techno physics
- Geography and Environment Management
- Human Physiology with community health
- Department of Remote sensing and GIS
- Department of Zoology
Vidyasagar University Research Centres
Vidyasagar University also has four research centers viz.-
- Centre for Life Sciences
- Centre for Adivasi Studies
- Centre for Environmental Studies (CES)
- Women’s Study Centre
Admission Procedure of Vidyasagar University
- Admissions to Vidyasagar University are strictly based on entrance test conducted by the university and marks obtained in qualifying exam.
- University conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into all the programs offered by the university.
- For admission into research level programs candidates have to qualify the Research Entrance Test (RET) followed by an interview conducted by the university.
- Candidates can get all the notifications and information regarding university admissions through online university portal (www.onlineadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in).
- University publish all the application forms and information regarding admissions on its website.
- Interested candidates have to register through the online application form by the payment of prescribed application fee.
- The admission procedure for all the programs except the research programs is conducted in the month of May-June every year.
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University (VU) is an affiliating university in Midnapore district of West Bengal. VU was founded by an Indian Mathematician and Statistician Anil Kumar Gayen on 24 June 1981 and is named after the great educationist and social worker Pandit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar.
The main campus of the university is established in Medinapore and spread in an area of 138.78 acres. University has currently around 75 affiliated colleges/institutions and it has its jurisdiction over the districts of over Purba Medinipur and Paschim Medinipur.