Vidyasagar University Result 2023 has been announced by the University on its official page. Those students who are waiting for their results can check them from the link given below. Students need to enter their roll number to access the result. To qualify for next semester students need to secure minimum qualifying marks which are 40% and after clearing this semester they will be promoted to the next semester. To know more about Vidyasagar University result read the article given below.
Vidyasagar University Result 2023
Vidyasagar University offers various certificate, diploma, professional courses, vocational courses, degree, and research level programs through its 27 academic departments in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. University admissions are completely carried out through the entrance test conducted by the university.
Here, you will get all the necessary information related to Vidyasagar University results for the academic year 2021-22.
Vidyasagar University Exams Results
Vidyasagar University follows both semester and annual session curriculum to run its various programs. It also runs various UG and PG programs under the Flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). All annual and semester exams are conducted on the specified dates by the university.
Find more information about VU examination system and result pattern shared below-
Vidyasagar University Exams
- Annual examinations for programs under the annual system is conducted between March to June.
- End semester Exams for odd and even semesters for all the programs under the semester curriculum are conducted in the month of December and May/June respectively.
- University of students on the campus and affiliated colleges are required to fill an examination form before exams.
- University notify the students through its official portal.
- Admit cards are issued to the registered candidates and which is made available at the university portal.
- Admit card include information about subject-wise exam dates, examination centres, and few other details. This is the reason; it is important for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination centre on the day of exam.
Vidyasagar University Results
- The results for all the programs under the semester’s curriculum are declared by the month of January and June/July for odd semesters and even semesters respectively.
- The results for annual session exams are declared separately.
- University declares result only through online mode.
- Students can check the result through the official website, alternative link, and also through SMS service. Apart from these three modes to check VU result no other mode is available.
- The result sheets displayed on the university website includes the names of the students, roll numbers, programs, college, year/semesters, credits (in CBCS programs), marks obtained, total marks, grades, result, etc.
- VU also conducts compartmental exams after the declaration of the result. Students can apply through VU website within the stipulated dates.
- The online result sheet should be considered as the original mark sheet. The original statement of marks/ mark sheets is distributed separately to the successful students after the declaration of results.
How to check Vidyasagar University Results?
Follow the given steps to get the result through the website-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university first (www.vidyasagar.ac.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Academics” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the “Result” link.
- Step 4- Hit “Click here to view the result” link to check the result through the website.
- Step 5- Select the respective result option.
- Step 6- Enter the required details and click on submit button.
- Step 7- Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Download and save the result for future reference.
Students can also check their result by visiting any of the following links given below-
www.exametc.com and www.indiaresults.com.
Students can also get their result through SMS service.
- Type VUUG space rollno or VUUG space collcoderollno and send to 54242. Example- VUUG 00ABB215 and send to 54242
- Type VIDU space rollno to 5676750. Example- VIDU 00ABB215 and send it to 5676750
In case of any issue related to Vidyasagar University Result, students are advised to contact the concerned university department. Below are the contact details-
Particulars available in Vidyasagar University result
Below we have mentioned some particulars which are present in University result:
- Students name
- course name and semester
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Result status
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University (VU) is an affiliating university in Midnapore district of West Bengal. VU was founded by an Indian Mathematician and Statistician Anil Kumar Gayen on 24 June 1981 and is named after the great educationist and social worker Pandit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar.
The main campus of the university is established in Medinapore and spread in an area of 138.78 acres. University has currently around 75 affiliated colleges/institutions and it has jurisdiction over the districts of Purba Medinipur and Paschim Medinipur.