Bastar University Result 2020: University recently published result for various programs. Students who haven’t check their can access from the direct link shared on this page. Bastar University result for BA, B.Com., B.Sc. 1st, 2nd and 3rd year is going to release soon. It will be made available at the university website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bastar University Result 2020
- 1.1 Bastar University Semester Exams- Details
- 1.2 How to check Bastar University Result 2020?
- 1.3 Bastar University Recent Announced Results
- 1.4 Particulars to be printed on BU Semester/Annual Result Sheet
- 1.5 Bastar University Result Revaluation and Re-totaling
- 1.6 Bastar University Supplementary Examination
- 2 Bastar University Result Original Marksheet
Bastar University Result 2020
Bastar University result for all the remaining courses will be out soon. No hard copy of result will be provided. Students who have appeared for semester/ annual exam have to access it only through the official website. Students having any doubt in Bastar University Result are given an opportunity to opt for revaluation and re-totaling.
Latest Update 10th Dec 2019: Bastar University has released more results on 10th Dec 2019. All students of Bastar University can check their results from the below links.
The given article contains all the necessary information related to Bastar University result that includes result links, the procedure for downloading results, revaluation, mark sheet etc. Those who are waiting for the release of the result can collect all the necessary details important information from this article.
Bastar University Semester Exams- Details
|Examination||Bastar University Examinations|
|Conducting Authority||Bastar University|
|Programs||UG and PG|
|Bastar University Result 2020||Released for few courses|
|Mode of publication of result||Online @ resulthour.com|
Bastar University or Bastar Vishwavidyalaya is a state university situated in the Bastar region of Chhattisgarh. It was established on 2nd September 2008 and is one of the major institutions for higher education in the Bastar Region which is predominated by tribal communities.
It has 10 university departments and 30 affiliated colleges. It offers various UG, PG and research level programs. All these programs in the university are carried out through either semester or annual system.
How to check Bastar University Result 2020?
Get the online result of all the courses offered at Bastar University by following the steps shared below-
- Steps 1- Logon to official website of university first. The website is http://www.bvvjdp.ac.in or resulthour.com
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on “Examination Result” tab.
- Step 3- University result portal will open. It will show links for all the published results.
- Step 4- Click on the respective result link.
- Step 5- Result login page will appear.
- Step 6- Enter roll no. or name to search the result.
- Step 7- Result sheet will appear.
- Step 8- Check the result status, marks and download the result sheet for references in future.
Bastar University Recent Announced Results
|Courses/Result Link||Result Date|
|Re-totaling result B. SC. PART TWO|
Re-totaling result B.A. PART ONE
|Revaluation Result M.A. (FINAL) ENGLISH||3rd Dec|
|ATKT RESULT M.SC. PHYSICS III SEM.|
ATKT RESULT M.A. SOCIOLOGY I SEM.
ATKT RESULT M.A. SOCIOLOGY III SEM.
|RETOT RESULT B.B.A SECOND SEMESTER||7th Nov|
|LL.B PART TWO I SEM. ATKT|
LL.B. PART THREE I SEM. ATKT
MASTER OF SC. IN COM. SC. IV SEM ATKT
M.SC. CHEMISTRY I SEM. ATKT
M.SC. ZOOLOGY I SEM. ATKT
M.SC. MATHEMATICS I SEM. ATKT
M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE III SEM.ATKT
|LL.B PART ONE I SEM.ATKT|
Reval B.COM PART TWO Result
Particulars to be printed on BU Semester/Annual Result Sheet
University will be printed following information on each result sheet that will be hosted on official website-
- Name of the student
- Roll no.
- Registration No.
- Semester and year
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks obtained in theory exam
- Marks in internal assessment
- Practical marks (if applicable)
- Maximum marks
- Total marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail/ Supplementary)
- Instructions to students (if any)
Information mentioned on the online result sheet will be provisional and will be only for immediate information to the candidates. Therefore, it is advised that it should not be treated as original statement of marks.
Bastar University Result Revaluation and Re-totaling
In case, students after the publication of result are not satisfied with the marks they have obtained and have any doubt then they can apply for re-totaling of marks or revaluation of answer scripts.
In the process of retotalling, marks of the candidates are re-totaled whereas in revaluation complete answer sheet is evaluated again. University invites applications for re totaling and revaluation just after the declaration of result. Students have to apply for the same in the respective subjects within the schedule specified to them.
On the basis of applications, a fresh result is published for that particular subject for which applications were submitted. The result is hosted on university portal. This result is final and therefore any objections or correspondences against the same will not be entertained.
Also Check: Avadh University Result 2019
Bastar University Supplementary Examination
University also has a provision for the supplementary examination. Candidate who is not able to secure passing marks in any subject is given another chance to pass the subject. He/she can appear for the supplementary exam conducted by the university after the publication of result. For more information on the supplementary exam, candidates should visit the official website of the university or contact concerned department.
Bastar University Result Original Marksheet
Original statement of marks to all the students who have taken the exam is also issued after the declaration of result. The result published online is just for information purpose and should not be treated as original marks memo.
A fresh mark sheet will be issued for candidates who have taken the supplementary exam and also for those who have opted for revaluation/re-totaling and there are changes (increased marks) in marks.
- Result is going to be published soon for BA, B.Com. and B.Sc. 1st, 2nd and 3rd year.
- Result is hosted on the official website of the university.
- Students can access their result by using their roll no. or their names.
- Application for revaluation, retotalling and supplementary exams are invited online and interested candidates have to submit it within the specified dates.
- Students should stay in touch with university website for all the updates related to Bastar University semester and annual result.