Mysore University Result: UOM has announced its result online. No hard copy of the UMO result or any email carrying the result will be sent to any candidates. They are only required to check the Mysore University Result through the official website of the university or from the direct link available below. However, they can collect the original mark sheet from the university after the declaration of the result on the date specified by the university.
Update 13th September: Mysore University has announced a few more course result. All students can check their result from the below links.
The result for all the odd semester exam is announced in November/December/January and in the month of June/July for even semester exams. Students are advised to visit the university result portal on regular basis as UOM update all the result related notifications there. Student’s not satisfied with the result and evaluation gave a chance to apply for revaluation. Students have to apply for revaluation through the online mode within the time stipulated by the university.
Mysore University Result Link 2023
- RMSARE19 Second Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 13-09-2023
- RPGDACE22 Second Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 13-09-2023
- PGDHSE14 Second Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
- DHSE14 Second Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
- BASS18 B, D & F Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
- BCOM18 B & D Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
- B.A(Fine Arts) BPA18 Fourth Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
- BSCSS18 B, D & F Semester July – 2023 Result Declared on 12-09-2023
UOM Mysore University Result 2023
B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Semester Exams 1st, 3rd, 5th Odd Semester Exams conducted in Nov/Dec Month 2nd, 4th, 6th Even Semester Exams In April/May month News Notification Time Table Date Here.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Article Category||Mysore University result|
|University||University of Mysore|
|Chancellor||Governor of Karnataka|
|Courses offered||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma, and PhD.|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Official University Website||www.uni-mysore.ac.in|
In this post, readers will find all the necessary information related to university examinations and results along with brief details about the university.
How to check the University of Mysore Result online?
UOM publishes the semester results on its official portals and everyone is required to check the same from there only as no other mode is applicable. In order to help students to find their results easily on the website, we have shared a simple procedure below to check the result online.
- Step 1- Go to the university website first. (uni-mysore.ac.in)
- Step 2- Click on the “Academics” tab provided on the homepage.
- Step 3– Select the “Exam Results” option.
- Step 4- Select the relevant option.
- Step 5- Enter the register number and date of birth and submit it.
- Step 6- The result appears on the screen.
- Step 7- Download or keep it safe for future reference.
Students can also check the result by directly clicking on the university result portal i.e. (www.results.uni-mysore.ac.in).
University of Mysore Semester Exams and Results
All the programs in the university, run under a Flexible Choice-Based Credit System with Continuous Assessment Grading Pattern (CBCS-CAGP). The university conducts exam throughout the year for various courses. The university also follows a semester system for various UG, PG, and various certificate/diploma programs. The academic year is divided into two semesters viz. The odd semester (I, III, V, VII etc.) and even semester (II, IV, VI etc.).
- The odd semester and even semester exams for all the graduate and diploma/certificate programs are conducted in the month of October and April respectively.
- The odd semester and even semester exams for all the postgraduate and diploma/certificate programs are conducted in the month of December and May respectively.
- All the students are required to carry their exam admit card to the exam centre on the examination day. Without the hall ticket, no student is permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official portal of the university.
The University of Mysore,
Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha,
Phone No.- 2419365, 2419225, 2419410, 2419615, 2419202, 2419439, 2419426
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You can also ask your question below related to UOM Mysore University Result 2023.