Mysore University Result 2019 B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Semester Exams 1st, 3rd, 5th Odd Semester Exams conducted in Nov/Dec Month 2nd, 4th, 6th Even Semester Exams In April/May month News Notification Time Table Date Here
The University of Mysore is a public state university and is one of the oldest universities
The main campus of the university is known as “Manasagangotri” and is established in an area of 739 acres. Apart from the main campus, the university has three more campuses located in Hemagangotri near Hassan, Tubinakere near Mandya, and at Chamarajanagar.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mysore University Result 2019
- 1.1 An overview of University of Mysore
- 1.2 University of Mysore Faculty
- 1.3 University Departments
- 1.4 University of Mysore Constituent Colleges
- 1.5 Admission Procedure of University of Mysore
- 1.6 University of Mysore Semester Exams and Results
- 1.7 Contact Details
Mysore University Result 2019
It has around 226 affiliated colleges, 4 constituent colleges, 66 recognized research centers, 8 training centers, 157 outreach/research centers through which university ensures the delivery of quality education to the students. University has 5 faculties and 63 PG departments offering
In this post, readers will find all the necessary information related to university examinations and results along the brief detail about the university.
An overview of University of Mysore
|Article category||Mysore University result|
|University||University of Mysore|
|Chancellor||Governor of Karnataka|
|Courses offered||Certificate, diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Ph.D.|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||739 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Recognized research centers||66|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Official University Website||www.uni-mysore.ac.in|
University of Mysore Faculty
University has five faculties namely-
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
UOM has following departments under the aforementioned faculties-
|Ancient History and Archaeology||Centre for Women Studies||Anthropology|
|Christianity||Comparative Literature and Translation studies||Journalism and mass communication|
|English||Folklore||Economics and Cooperation|
|Political Science||Jainology and Prakrit||Linguistics|
|Sociology||Peace and Conflict Resolution||Urdu|
|Social work||South Indian Studies||Anthropology|
|Centre for Geoinformatics||Technology||Earth Science|
|Food Science and Nutrition||Electronics||Geography|
|Genetics and Genomics||Library and Information||Science|
|M.Tech in Material Science||Organic Chemistry||Physics|
|Physical Education and Sports Science||Law|
University of Mysore Constituent Colleges
- Maharaja’s College
- Yuvaraja’s College
- University Evening College
- University College of Fine Arts
Admission Procedure of University of Mysore
- Admissions in the university are made on the basis of various entrance exams conducted at university and state level.
- A separate exam is conducted for admission into various courses.
- It is compulsory for all the foreign students to appear in an entrance test for admission into PG programs.
- For admissions into PG programs, university invites applications through its online application portal pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- The applications are released in the month of June every year.
University of Mysore Semester Exams and Results
All the programs in the university run under a Flexible Choice-Based Credit System with Continuous Assessment Grading Pattern (CBCS-CAGP). University conducts exam throughout the year for various courses. University also follows a semester system for various UG, PG and various certificate/diploma programs. The academic year is divided into two semesters viz. The odd semester (I, III, V, VII etc.) and even semester (II, IV, VI etc.).
The details about university exams and results are shared below-
University of Mysore Exams
- The odd semester and even semester exams for all the graduate and diploma/certificate programs are conducted in the month of October and April respectively.
- The odd semester and even semester exams for all the postgraduate and diploma/certificate programs are conducted in the month of December and May respectively.
- All the students are required to carry their exam admit card to the exam center on the examination day. Without the hall ticket, no student is permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official portal of the university.
Mysore University Result
- UMO results are declared the evaluation department of the university.
- All the results are announced only through the online mode.
- No hard copy of the result or any email carrying the result is sent to any of the university. They are only required to check the result only through the official website of the university.
- However, they can collect the original mark sheet from the university after the declaration of the result on the date specified by the university.
- The result for all the odd semester exam is announced in November/December/January and in the month of June/July for even semester exams.
- Students are advised to visit the university result portal on regular basis as UOM update all the result related notifications there.
- Students not satisfied with the result and evaluation gave a chance to apply for revaluation. Students have to apply for revaluation through the online mode within the time stipulated by the university.
How to check University of Mysore Result online?
UOM publish the semester results on its official portals and everyone is required to check the same from there only as no other mode is applicable. In order to help students to find their results easily on the website, we have shared a simple procedure below to check the result online.
- Go to the university website first. (uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click on the “Academics” tab provided on the homepage.
- Select the “Exam Results” option.
- Select the relevant option.
- Enter the register number, select degree and year and click on show result.
- The result appears on the screen.
- Download or keep it safe for future references.
Students can also check the result by directly clicking on the university result portal i.e. (www.results.uni-
In case of any discrepancy and clarification in the result, students must immediately take the matter into concerned university department. They can contact the university at the following address-
The University of Mysore,
Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha,
Phone No.- 2419365, 2419225, 2419410, 2419615, 2419202, 2419439, 2419426
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org