Odisha Farmer Registration 2022: Procurement plays a significant role in the Food Supplies and PDS System of every state. Under this process, the government procures paddy and other crops from the farmers of the state based on MSP for the state Food Supply department. This helps both the farmers and the government. Odisha is among those states where the number of farmers have been benefitted from the process of paddy procurement is quite high. To participate in this procurement process, eligible farmers have to register themselves with the concerned food portal of the state government to sell their crops. To know more about Odisha Farmer Registration 2022, you can take a tour of this article.
- 1 Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
- 2 Odisha Farmer Registration Process
- 3 How to know Farmer Registration Status?
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
Farmers have to register for paddy procurement in the state for every crop season i.e., Kharif and Rabi. The ongoing crop season is the Kharif crop season (i.e., KMS 2021-2022). Farmers who wish to sell their crops have to register online/ offline. For registration, farmers have to contact the concerned societies. There are three societies through which farmers have to apply. These include- Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society (PACS)/ Large Area Multipurpose Cooperative Societies (LAMPS, Self Help Groups (SHG), and Pani Panchayat. These societies further digitize the information furnished by the farmers in the registration form.
The Odisha farmer registration process for paddy procurement is carried out through the Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Govt. of Odisha. There is an online portal- Food Odisha Portal through which all the data related to registered farmers and procurement activities are monitored. In this article, we have compiled complete information about Farmer registration in Odisha for procurement purposes. Those who wish to gather information about the same can go through the information shared here.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022: Overview
|Title||Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Concerned Portal||Food Odisha Portal|
|Concerned Authority||Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Govt. of Odisha|
|Registration Process||Offline/ Online|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Odisha|
|Number of Societies||Three (PACS, SHG, Pani Panchayat)|
|Ongoing Crop season||Kharif|
|Frequency of Registration||Twice a year (for Kharif and Rabi season)|
Who is eligible for Farmer Registration?
The following conditions are to be fulfilled by the farmers in order to be eligible for registration-
- Farmer should be a domicile of Odisha.
- Part-time farmers can also participate
- Small and marginal farmers are also eligible.
- Share croppers can also apply provided they have to submit the contenst letter.
For more information related to eligibility, farmers can contact the concerned official at the nearest society.
Odisha Farmer Registration Process
- The department has abolished the process of renewal of registration. Now, for every crop season, farmers have to re-register.
- The registration process is carried out at all the 30 districts of the state.
- There is no direct online registration system for farmers. They have to visit the nearest societies appointed for procurement and farmer registration in each district/ location of the state.
- Farmers should fill only genuine information in the registration form.
- The application form can be obtained either by visiting the nearest society/ committee office or by downloading it online. At the society office, it is the responsibility of the concerned person to provide registration form to the farmer and assist them in the process. Once the form is submitted, they have to update the information online on the concerned portal using their login. They must make sure that the digitization work is done with accuracy and honesty.
- Applications of non-farmers and those who provide wrong information are not submitted.
- Farmers facing difficulty in filling the registration form can ask the committee member for assistance. It the responsibility of the committee member provide assistance to the farmers at the Society level.
- The Food department release registration forms for a specific duration during the harvesting period of every crop season. Interested farmers have to apply within the scheduled dates. After the due date no registration form is accepted.
- As now there is no renewal system, farmers have to submit fresh registration for every season.
- On successful registration, farmers are issued a farmer code which they have to retain for further references.
- In case of any query related to registration and procurement process they consult the concerned authority through the dedicated helpdesk.
How to Download the Registration Form?
To download the farmer registration form online, applicants have to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Start by searching for Food Odisha official website on your browser.
- Step 2- Now the official website i.e., foododisha.in link will appear on the search page. Click on the link.
- Step 3- Now on the portal, click on Farmer Registration Link given on the left side of the page.
- Step 4- A pop up box indicating the onging registration details will open.
- Step 5- Read the information mentioned and click on “Farmer Registration Form” tab given at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Step 6- The registration form pdf will display on your screen.
- Step 7- Print the form and furnish all the fields with accuarate information.
- Step 8- Attach all the required documents and submit the application before teh due date.
Farmer Registration: Pre-requisites
At the time of filling out the registration form, farmers are required to keep the following documents and details ready with them-
- Land Details/ Land record certificates (ROR)
- Voter ID Card (Head of Family)
- Bank Passbook (Front Page)
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Consent Letter (for sharecroppers)
The registration form will be incomplete without the following attachments. Incomplete registration forms and those carrying false information shall be rejected. The registration form is approved only after the verification of all the details furnished in the form by the applicants.
Information Furnished in Registration Form
The farmers must ensure that they furnish each and every information with care in the registration form. They are required to fill following information in the forms-
Name of the farmer, District, and complete address details, Date, contact details, Caste/ category, KMS, Electricity consumer no., Bank details- name, branch, account number, IFSC code, etc., Adhaar No, Details of the family members, crop details, etc.
How to know Farmer Registration Status?
Farmers can also check the registration status after the application process is over. They can know the status online through the Odisha Food portal. The procedure is as follows-
- Open the official website.
- Click on Online Services menu and select Transparency Portal link in the drop down link.
- Under the Procurement Section click on respective registration statsu link given under the Societies head.
- Select district, GP, Block, village, society, farmer name and click on Show button.
- The registration status will open.
- You will see following information- farmer name (in english and odia), farmer code, society code, society name, PPC Code, PPC Name, relation type, category, and gender.
How to check Odisha Farmer Registration Status Report?
The Odisha Food portal also farmers a facility to view the registration status report. Check process below-
- Visit Odisha Food portal and click on Online Services menu and hit Transparency Portal link.
- Now click on registration status report link under the procurement section.
- You will be redicted to a new page indicating the status report for all the districts. You will see following information diplayed on the screen- district, No. of PACS, SHG, MY, total, total number of cultivators registered, aadhar card etc.
- For detailed report, you can click on any of the societies option. Futher report for selection society in the respective district will open.
Odisha Ration Card List Food Odisha Ration Card Status, NFSA Card Beneficiary List
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records ROR: ଭୁଲେଖ ଓଡିଶା Apply Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map Check Here
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form 2022 Online Revised Eligibility Criteria
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022: 10th Installment credited
|Odisha Farmer Registration Portal||Click Here|
|Odisha Farmer Registration Form Pdf||Click Here|
|Farmer Registration Status||Click Here|
|Farmer Registration Status Report||Click Here|