Odisha Ration card 2021 www.foododisha.in beneficiary list: Below in this article, we are going to talk about Odisha Card in detail, so if you are the residents of Odisha then this article is only for you. Because in this passage, you may get to know what are the necessary documents required for the ration card, how to apply for that, whether you may apply for Odisha ration card online or not and other important details are furnished in the article.
Important Note: Odisha Ration Card application form is given below.
- 1 What is Ration Card?
- 2 Documents Required for Odisha Ration Card
- 3 Application Procedure for Odisha New Ration Card
- 4 How to Check Types of Ration Card Holder in FPS?
- 5 Download Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- 6 Adding Member in Odisha NFSA/ SFSS Ration Card
- 7 How to Apply for FPS Dealership Online?
What is Ration Card?
Every citizen of the state knows the importance of a ration card because from this they are entitled to get the essential goods at a government-subsidized rate which was distributed through the public distribution system (PDS). In Odisha, the ration card was issued by the Department of food supplies and consumer welfare department.
Aim of Odisha Ration Card
The foremost purpose of Bihar ration card is to provides all the relevant information through online mode. Candidates can comfortably check details of ration card through internet just by logging in. Citizens can also avail other benefits of the online portal of Odisha ration card by their place.
Odisha Ration Card 2021
Not everyone can afford food at a very high price so, for these type of citizens the government of Odisha provides facility of ration card. The citizens who hold the ration card of Odisha are eligible to procure the subsidized ration from the dealers.
We have seen the time to time procedure of renewal of ration card because it may help to eliminate the duplicate ration cardholder. As we said above that in this passage, you will get all the information related to the Odisha ration card so let’s get started.
How can I apply for Odisha ration card?
As of now, there is no such facility of applying online for the new ration card… so you need to apply through offline mode only for the new ration card. For that, you need to fill the form which is available on the official website or you can also get the same from the nearest ration dealer. After filling the form submit it to the nearest DFO office of your block.
Types of Ration Card in Odisha
First of all, you have to know that types of ration cards available in the state of Odisha and you may fall under the category of which ration card.
There are three types of ration card in the Odisha which are as follows
- APL Ration Cards: The APL ration card will be given to those who fall under the Above Poverty Line people.
- BPL Ration Cards: People whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh comes under the Below poverty line.
- Antyodaya Ration Cards: While, the Antyodaya Anna Yojna card given to those who are economically weaker, farmers and others who fall in this category will get the AAY card
Eligibility of Odisha Ration Card
Before applying for the ration card you must check the eligibility first to know whether you can apply for the ration card or not.
- In order to avail the advantages of Bihar ration card, applicants must be a citizen of the Odisha state.
- He/ she should not possess any other ration card from the state of central government.
- Civilians of Odisha must fulfil all the eligibility criteria of income
Documents Required for Odisha Ration Card
All must submit some documents while submitting the application form. Below we have given the list of documents which are required:
- Address proof (it could be electricity bill /water bill/ phone bill etc.)
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate (issued from the competent authority)
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card
There are so many benefits that every citizen can avail of if they had a ration card. The government launches so many schemes from time to time in which the ration card plays an important role, nowadays it is must-have documents for every common citizen to avail such facility.
With the help of ration card people may avail some benefits which are:
- Get subsidized ration from the FPS
- BPL family will get kerosene oil
- With the help of this, they can apply for pension and even a birth certificate or income certificate.
Application Procedure for Odisha New Ration Card
If anyone of you doesn’t have the ration card and wanted to apply then you can apply offline only because there is no such procedure of online application but you can download the application from the official website.
Below we have given some steps which on following you may download the application form.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page click on the E-bitaran .
- Now on the next page, you will get the link of the ration card application form.
- Download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Fill the form application carefully.
- Now attach the essential documents which are required
- Now, submit it with affix documents to the nearest DFO office and submit the fee if required.
- Once the verification process of data is completed they will issue the ration card.
- Usually, it takes 30 to 40 days to issue the ration card.
How to Check Types of Ration Card Holder in FPS?
In this, you will get to know how many people are registered with types of ration card in FPS (fair price shop). Impement the steps as it is mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website
- Now on the home page select the list of the dealer with ration card under the FPS report section (as shown in the image)
- On selection, you will be redirected to a new page where…
- You need to select the district name and then select the Block/ULB and…
- After that press the ‘Show’ button
- Now the details of the district will be on your screen
Download Odisha Ration Card List 2021
Now you can search your ration card online and from there, you will get to know some details of it like the name of the ration cardholder and the card he/she is having.
To search ration card online you have to follow some steps which are:
- Visit the official website first
- Now on the home page select the district name, after that block and ward and…
- Then click on the get report tab.
- Ration card list will open on your screen.
- Check your details on the list and download it for further reference.
Link Aadhaar Card with your Ration Card?
Now the government is linking the Aadhaar card with your ration card with the help of this government will eliminate duplicate ration cardholders. It may help the digitization of ration card and with Aadhaar seeding, the government has a robust and clean database all over India.
Adding Member in Odisha NFSA/ SFSS Ration Card
If you want to add member in existing ration card, then you have to take a review of the subsequent section of this article.
- Go to the official portal of Odisha Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare department.
- Homepage of the portal will open on that page.
- Click “Online Services” option on the menubar and choose “Citizen Services” from the drop-down box.
- Select ration card type between NFSA and SFSS.
- After that, click on “Addition of Member“ tab.
- In a new tab, some important points will appear which every aspirant have to read.
- Then, tap on the link named “Click here to fill and submit details”.
- Now add details of member like Name, DOB, Gender, Epic No., Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Finally, click on “Update” button by add member in ration card.
Deleting Member in NFSA/ SFSS Ration Card
Deleting member is an easy task which you can do easily via the internet. Check out the points are given under for more clarity.
- In the initial step, applicants have to go to the official website of Odisha ration card.
- Select “Citizen Services” option present under “Online Services” option.
- On the next page, citizens have to choose either NFSA or SFSS type ration card.
- Tap on the link “Delete Member“ in order to delete a member from an existing card.
- Next, you have to choose “Click here to delete and submit member info”.
- Insert your ration card number in the new tab.
- Details of your ration card will be displayed on your screen, then delete the member of your choice.
How to Transfer Member Via Online Mode
If there is a situation that any candidate want to transfer member from one card another, then he/she can do so by executing the process given below.
Step 1st- Open the link of official portal in any suitable web portal.
Step 2nd- Next, candidates have to select “Citizen Service” option from “Online Service”.
Step 3rd- Click on “Transfer Member” option by choosing ration card type.
Step 4th- Tap the button named “Fill Application and Submit Info”.
Step 5th- Enter your ration card number to search details.
Step 6th- Select the member you want to transfer and complete the process.
How to Apply for FPS Dealership Online?
Are you willing to take leadership of Fair Price Shop? If yes, then you can apply for it online mode. Have a look at the steps discussed below.
- Open the official portal of Odisha ration card.
- Choose “Citizen Service” link which you will find under “Online Service” option.
- A new tab will open on your screen that applicants have to scroll a little bit.
- Click on “Apply Online for Fair Price Shop Dealership” link.
- On the next page, hit “Apply New License” option.
- Read all the instruction and proceed.
- Registration form will be displayed on your screen, enter complete details of yours in it.
- Submit the registration form.
Process of Editing FPS Leadership Application
Once you submit the application form, then you can also edit it. The editing procedure of FPS leadership application form is as follows.
- Go to the official site of Application for License in any suitable web browser.
- After that, all you need to do is to choose “Edit Your Application“ link.
- On the next page, applicants are required to provide “License Number”.
- Application will open on your display and, then you can edit information respectively.
Track Your Fair Price Shop Application
Tracking application is an essential part of applying for leadership. By tracing application form, applicant will get to know whether the application is accepted or rejected. Take a view on some important points addressed below.
- The very first step to track application is to visit the official link of FPS license application.
- Hold on until the page will load on your screen.
- Then, candidates need to choose “Track Your Application” option.
- In a new page, you have to insert your “License Number or Application Number”.
- License application status will open on your device in a few seconds.
In case you are facing any trouble or have queries concerning Odisha ration card then contact to this toll-free number 1967. Consumer Advice Centre Number is 1800-3456760. E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Odisha Ration Card Related Frequently asked Questions
You may apply for the new ration card offline.
You can download it from the official website of pdsodisha through online mode by not going anywhere.
As of now, there is no such facility of applying online for ration card, so you need to submit the application of it through offline mode only.
Documents required are Address proof, Aadhaar card, income proof, passport size photo, family members id proof, bank passbook
The key benefit of granting ration card in the state is to give food grains at subsidiary prices to all needy and destitute people in Odisha.
Approximately in 30 to 40 days, a new ration card will be issued to you.
If you have any problem related to Odisha ration card then contact to this toll free number – 1967 and this is Consumer Advice Centre number – 1800-3456760
Yes, Odisha ration card list 2021 can be checked via online mode. The detailed process of viewing list is described above in this article.
The initial stage to apply for FPS dealership is to open the official portal then click on “Citizen Service” option. A new page will open on your screen then tap the link named “Apply for Dealership”. In the next tab, you have to fill the application form of dealership and submit it.
To renew license is a process, to do so you need to open the link of “Apply for FPS dealership” then click on “Renew Option”. Next, you have to provide FPS code and submit the renewal application form.
We hope that details mentioned above about “Odisha Ration Card” has useful too you. In case you have queries concerning this subject then please ask it in the comment area given.